• “We're living NOW! NOW, MAN!!“

wordfilter pedo/pedophile to nigger

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Fool, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:24 PM.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. this is a good idea and has my full support

xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.net
  2. That would be kinda funny.

The problem is, though, that people here will also use "nigger" so it might be hard to tell whether they mean "person who wants to fuck kids" or "racial slur for black person" at first. And these things are retroactive, so some posts might not have enough context to tell.

kiwifarms.net
  3. that's the whole reason it's funny

kiwifarms.net
  4. This will take a lot of fun off the Werner thread so I have to side with it being more grief than good. If he can't tell we're calling him a pedophile and thinks we're calling him a nigger it actually gives him more credence to his word and takes away our ability to force his hand with the calling him pedo card, which works every time.

Telomayonnaise

Telomayonnaise the gh0st of Roddy Piper

kiwifarms.net
  5. I agree with telomayonnaise, we call a lot of people pedos on here, so it'd like. kinda fuck that up. Like if there is an actual pedophile, people won't know because it's replaced with nigger.

Cokeisbetterthenpepsi

Cokeisbetterthenpepsi dumbass supreme

kiwifarms.net
  6. Change it kiddy fiddler

kiwifarms.net
  7. If you're gonna wordfilter it to anything, it might as well be "pedofork" just because chris and whatnot

Joey Caruso

Joey Caruso Ginger Of Mass Destruction

kiwifarms.net
  8. Then I’d have to say niggo when talking about a black.

drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  9. If it gets word filtered, it should be turned into something like “really swell person”.

Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Stop, he's already dead!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Considering everyone autistically chimping out over @An Ghost's fishhooking in that one thread from days earlier, this is a must.

PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054 A sniveltard

kiwifarms.net

11. this is the best one
    you might be on to something, @The Fool

:pinetar:

#12 OhGoy, Jul 13, 2018 at 2:32 PM
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:39 PM
    OhGoy

OhGoy Ab o R tE d

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.