Words and Phrases that have lost all meaning due to constant misuse -

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
We've all seen this before. People start using words without even really knowing what the words even mean, eventually it gets misused by people that only heard the word in a way that it doesn't mean, and then the word itself becomes so overused that it now practically means nothing.

The most obvious ones I can think of right now are "irony", "epic", and the worst offender of all, "literally", but there are others.

So, besides the three words that I just mentioned, what are some of the most misused words you can think of?

Medafag

Unironic internet degenerate
kiwifarms.net
There is a lot of words that don't hold any real meaning anymore, "racist", "sexist", "PTSD", but if i have to choose, it would be "Harassment" you can tell when someone is new on the internet and/or never leaves their echo chambers on social media when they use that word when someone else doesn't agree with their opinion

> I have an opinion!
> I don't agree with your opinion
> Stop harassing me you Nazi! :spudking:

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino