Words and Phrases that have lost all meaning due to constant misuse -

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
Stalker

Honestly, this word is tossed around so often, I feel people don't even know what it means at all. Now if you show any interest in someone and want to wait for them or get a chance to talk to them, that makes you a creepy stalker.

No wonder no one knows how to connect with anyone anymore.

Last edited:
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Got a few more...

Haters: according to the Gospel of Facebook, anyone that disagrees with you is a hater. Doesn't matter if they do so in a constructive and polite manner, and provide evidence supporting why they are correct/have that view. They're haters, and inevitably, the "oppressed" will turn into a shit flinging monkey screeching about how she (it's always a she) has so many haters and "dey juss jealous!" I promise you're nowhere near important enough or interesting enough to have haters...

Studies show... : This phraee is most often used by pseudo-intellectual jackasses, conspiracy tards and your average BuzzFeed column writer. They think it makes whatever they're pushing sound more legit if they vaguely say "studies prove this or that!" That don't mean dick. Anyone can study and spin whatever bullshit they want into a article or opinion. It doesn't make it any more credible unless it actually has some scientific merit behind the study, not noobfag420's blog "studies"

Pansexual: even alleged pansexuals never seem to know what the fuck this means. Can you find yourself becoming attracted to anything? Animals? Children? No? Then you're fucking bisexual and just trying to be a special snowflake.

Chewy Suarez

kids eat free on monday!
kiwifarms.net
Don’t mean to necro a dead thread, but for all the complaining about how people who are on the left are calling everyone a “Nazi” people on the right use “SJW” and “cuck” on EVERYTHING. Hell, I’ve seen people call fucking Oney a SJW just because he’s not “anti-PC” enough. The same guy who told some chick to fuck off when she tried to “cancel” him for saying the N-word. For fucks sake, people call games SJW if there’s a woman or someone who’s gay in it. It’s ridiculous.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Don’t mean to necro a dead thread, but for all the complaining about how people who are on the left are calling everyone a “Nazi” people on the right use “SJW” and “cuck” on EVERYTHING. Hell, I’ve seen people call fucking Oney a SJW just because he’s not “anti-PC” enough. The same guy who told some chick to fuck off when she tried to “cancel” him for saying the N-word. For fucks sake, people call games SJW if there’s a woman or someone who’s gay in it. It’s ridiculous.
It's not the fact there's women or gay people in the games that makes them SJW. I'm sure there's some re.tards out there that do screech about that, but it's not the case for most.

Games having a female character option or a major female NPC isn't SJW. Making them 6 gorillion times better and effective than the male options, giving them that Brie Larson kind of cunty "I can do anything and everything better than a lowly man!" attitude is pandering to the SJW crowd instead of just making the female character an interesting person you want to find out more about.

Same with gay characters. No one cares except fundie christfags if there's a gay romance option in the game since you have to go out of your way to enact it. It becomes obnoxious when the gay character has no personality besides "have I mentioned how much I like to suck dick? Look at what a flaming stereotype I am!" personality that's shoved in your face again at the expense of good character development. It's just pandering for the sake of appearing diverse, and that's pretty SJW.

I'll agree with you that cuck is overused so much I wonder at times if people even know the original meaning of cuckold.

• Winner
Reactions: BR55 and JM 590

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
I hate the word germ. Are we talking about viruses, bacteria, or prions? I prefer the term pathogen instead of germ.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Exuvia and Draza
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
The stupidest one is probably "ratchet", as a ghetto bastardization of "wretched".

It's just synonymous with "trashy". It has nothing to do with socket wrenches.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino