• ”Disclaimer - not a wizard, I just prefer their company.”

Words & Phrases DSP Has Invented or MisusesDSP'isms that make you say "HUUUHN?!?"

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Prince Lotor, Oct 27, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. I'm sure at one point or another most of us have heard our favorite valedictorian sped utter something that made us think, 'Hey! That's not even a word!" Whether it was some mush-mouthed mumbling or some mash-up of two words that still don't make any sense separately or combined in the cahntext DSP used them it annoys and amuses me, as his 'job' is a public performer (living muppet).

What did DSP think he meant? What words may he have confused together? Let your autism and pedantry be the wind beneath your wings.
    What about phrases that sound like an alien using machine learning to simulate human speech?
    What examples of DSP flubbing his way through the English language amuse you?
    Maybe he's a brave pioneer trailblazing his way to a new and better English language for all of us nudnigs and we should be grateful to witness such a spectacle and throw quarters?

My word for today, as DSP pronounces it, is 'Conjextsture' as in the quote from this DSP Tries It: "This one you get not only the seasoning of the chicken stock flavoring with the salt, but you also get the. .the. .conjextsture of. . .the sweetness of the corn and the other ingredients that are in it. Okaaay?"

It's like he mashed up conjecture and mixture into one word. He's talking about flavors mingling and complimenting each other. YouTube auto-generated captions thinks he said conjecture, which make no sense as a conjecture is an opinion or supposition based on incomplete information. There apparently is the Latin word 'congesture' which seems to mean in the future something is about to collect, but I somehow doubt DSP thought to start speaking Latin in the same video he demonstrated how incredibly difficult it was to get 'a spoon of noodle'. He did have a cold in the video so maybe he had the word 'congest' on his mind and threw a couple more word fragments on to the end of it. Maybe he meant 'contexture' and mashed it together with 'conjecture', that would come pretty close to making sense.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #1 Prince Lotor, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  2. Obtusive. Something that is both obtuse and obtrusive.

• Like Like x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm hyphenating this, so it counts as a word: "Custom-Frosting".

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Homemade frozen pizza = cooking a frozen pizza at your home

Full adult house = putting your dolls collectable statue collection in the closet

Full time girlfriend = getting some bitch to live with you

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He didn't invent folding chable or wallpaper space. So he is inferior.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  6. 4th place is still #1 to DSP

• Winner  x 7
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think those are euphemisms. DSP pumps out a metric fuckton of euphemisms, it’s really quite astounding. I never gave it much thought, but now that I look back at a lot of stuff he’s said it’s pretty intense. I think that our language (American english) is so inundated with euphemisms because of certain events and factors that I just never really considered DSP being a jackass when he used them. Got used to it.

Even “detractor” is a euphemism.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, now he's claiming he invented the word "playthrough" :story:

As for actual original Phil terms, I think "hardcore begging gaming season" has to be up there. Never heard anyone else coming up with such a specific term for a season I did not even know existed.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  9. He also didn't invent AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDSSSS.

• Feels Feels x 3
    PreferredPenne

PreferredPenne Easy to eat

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Ageblebbleh" - The unintelligible ramblings of a valedictorian savant attempting to dumb down his lofty ideas into human speech.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Let's play

• Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Paythrough (freudian slip)
    Aluttapeepul (A faceless entity he can easily blame, possibly the name of his Indian accountant)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Bitcheer

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Not a word but my favorite DSP phrase: the washing of dishes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. "paying bills"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. "gamed out"... is when you play soo much video games, you just cant anymore, you are too tired.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. "Hardcore gaming season"

(I added phrases to the OP title so phrases are fair game)

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Reactionary

Not the word but the meaning. He thinks it means giving reactions to stimuli

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Dood.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. i personally think he invented delusional :P

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.