Words & Phrases DSP Has Invented or Misuses - DSP'isms that make you say "HUUUHN?!?"

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Not a single vegetable in sight :story:
Peppers on Sunday, I imagine means bell peppers possibly with onions as well. The rest of the week,,,, Eating out would most likely include a veg if nothing more than a side salad or app. Panda ordered back then... Panda, who repeatedly( as per instagtram) dished up 100% vegetarian fare to the Gout Mister post AND pre his 1st gout flare up.

As it stand we have only the few Khet insta-pics , None of which has any readily discernable nor spoken of vegetable served*
  1. Count and ident the veg in this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9pIvjgxE1/
  2. Peel a carrot. Peel ten and have a slice as perfectly round as the one in the pic said to be 'homemade' : https://www.instagram.com/p/BfmeTYDgbW6/
  3. Edit incoming when I scroll down far enough to show the Panda bread vs, Khet box of bread thix here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9pIvjgxE1/
OMF'nAuuuuuutisic bulldog tenacity !!!!!!111one
Found it:
Panda MAKES pull apart (yeah magazine recipe ) but (9,000x better than a box of store bought bread 'straws?' Guess if you take bread 'stick' literally? I'm not 1/4 Italian nor from the MidWest, so I might be completely out of the loop. ( I have, however, worked in the white table cloth part of the industry long enough to know what ever is in that box is not 'bread' , period.)

Oooo0oooh wait. She's a weeabo to the point of 'claiming' Japan as her location on Facebook. Maybe that is a box of Pocky*?
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
he probably has to do that because too many times he made fridge runs and ruined his meals for later in the week
For some reason I can very easily picture Phil drunkenly staring into his fridge and then, his already Mariana Trench deep inhibitions further lowered, deciding to hork down a package of uncooked hot dogs.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone noticed that Phil is using double negatives and saying "ain't" more than in the past? It seems odd that a valedictorian and professional wordsmith would say things like, "I'm not playing this game no more".

Is it possible that he is picking up patterns of speech from Kat? I've never taken the time to watch Kat's old streams. Does she talk like an uneducated person?

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone noticed that Phil is using double negatives and saying "ain't" more than in the past? It seems odd that a valedictorian and professional wordsmith would say things like, "I'm not playing this game no more".

Is it possible that he is picking up patterns of speech from Kat? I've never taken the time to watch Kat's old streams. Does she talk like an uneducated person?
When she was talking to Phil or Phil's streamchat during the IRL streams she speaks like she has a very limited lexicon and has a hard time expressing herself, or just doesn't care to express herself. Saying 'Umm', 'Uhhh', 'It's like. . .like', and 'I don't know' frequently and repeatedly, but when she finally spits out a thought it's usually a full, grammatically sound sentence.

From the few hours of her YouTube videos I've seen she speaks relatively normally in single, non-rambling sentences. She says she has been to college where she had classes for her other hobbies besides playing video games: "writting little, short stories" and "playing around in photoshop".

Any 'dumb' you are noticing in a downhill decline in Phil's speech is entirely his own doing. I wonder if the use of double negatives could be the result of Phil being unable to recall what he said in the first half of his sentence when he is saying the second half. Sort of like the other day when he said, "My parents aren't in the best of health, Y'know? [15 seconds of rambling] So I should go visit them now while they're happy and healthy." Phil's mental laziness knows no bounds.

It reminds me of this Simpsons clip. What we see is drunkenly crass Homer, what Phil thinks he is like is Homer's recollection of the night.

downwardspiral

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
kiwifarms.net
at the start of his gtav play though dsp says hes playing the game "cold turkey" he means he hasn't seen any spoilers.

"Cold turkey" actually refers to the abrupt cessation of a substance dependence and the resulting unpleasant experience, as opposed to gradually easing the process through reduction over time or by using replacement medication

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
Any time Phil says to anyone "email me" he's preloaded the excuse that it's lost in his spam folder, never to be opened or thought of again. If it isn't from Paypal or the unknown cuck who does his thumbnails, he's never opening it. It's his "I'm not going to reply to you but I'm too cowardly to just say no, and I want to make it your fault" response.
I just wanted to cross-post this here as this is exactly what Phil means when he says the phrase, 'Yeah, maybe. Send me an e-mail dood.'

Also doesn't Phil have like 15,000+ e-mails in his in-box? Like he has never deleted a single e-mail since he created the account or some such autistic shit?

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
What's with him using the phrase "modern era" so much lately? For example, he was talking about Telltale Games like 2 years ago in their heyday and then said "Now... in the modern era..." as if 2015 was the Stone Age or something.

Is that new or did I just notice it now and I can't stop noticing it.
It does seem like he says it a lot. One viewer got all technical with him, not sure when, it might have been the latest retrospective event, but he told him the Modern Era is any time past 1500 AD, and Phil replied with something along the lines of well I don't mean the Modern Era historically of course but the Modern GAMING era ya know! Thing is it really could mean anything and I'm really not sure what he means. Also that would be a highly flexible way of looking at things, as he keeps playing games he'll always be a in a modern era unless he starts playing every weird indie that comes out and starts calling it the post-modern era.

I guess I kinda get what he means, in the late 2000s and early 2010s it seems like a lot of games were boring mechanics from whatever was hot at the time. CoD made the iron sights look and shoot stuff cool, every third person shooter seemed like a Gears of War clone. Now every first person shooter is shoehorning in a Battle Royale mode, cosmetics are king. There are distinct eras to gaming but no way to universally define them. There's enough arguing among gamers about what constitutes an RPG (or a sub-genre of RPG) or a roguelite etc. It's good with Phil we know we're either in the modern era or like a million years ago.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
It does seem like he says it a lot. One viewer got all technical with him, not sure when, it might have been the latest retrospective event, but he told him the Modern Era is any time past 1500 AD, and Phil replied with something along the lines of well I don't mean the Modern Era historically of course but the Modern GAMING era ya know! Thing is it really could mean anything and I'm really not sure what he means. Also that would be a highly flexible way of looking at things, as he keeps playing games he'll always be a in a modern era unless he starts playing every weird indie that comes out and starts calling it the post-modern era.
The thing is he doesn't use it exclusively for gaming. He'll say something like "I use to use racist jokes because that was the time, but I know better in the modern era." It's like his new, extra-autistic way of saying "That was a long time ago, dood".

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
"Modern Era" is a term thrown around by SJWs and that's probably where Phil picked it up. Probably from Twitter or maybe even Kat. It's used to complain about something society has struggled with in the past and should have moved beyond by now.

For example, "Can you believe women are still being raped in modern era?", "really, Phil, you are going to tell a racist joke in modern era?", "Wow! This building doesn't have an overstimulation autism quiet room in modern era?", "I can't believe those women in the bathroom judged me for being trans in modern era"

Phil misuses it because he is stupid. "Wow! These idiot devs made a difficult game in modern era!", "The game doesn't have a glowing line telling me where to go in modern era!", "I can't believe there is online lag in modern era!", "This game isn't 60 frames in modern era"

ZehnBoat

fromm
kiwifarms.net
"Modern Era" is a term thrown around by SJWs and that's probably where Phil picked it up. Probably from Twitter or maybe even Kat. It's used to complain about something society has struggled with in the past and should have moved beyond by now.

For example, "Can you believe women are still being raped in modern era?", "really, Phil, you are going to tell a racist joke in modern era?", "Wow! This building doesn't have an overstimulation autism quiet room in modern era?", "I can't believe those women in the bathroom judged me for being trans in modern era"

Phil misuses it because he is stupid. "Wow! These idiot devs made a difficult game in modern era!", "The game doesn't have a glowing line telling me where to go in modern era!", "I can't believe there is online lag in modern era!", "This game isn't 60 frames in modern era"
for a guy who bitches about PC culture and SJWs... he's so much like one

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net

So it's basically Phil's pseudo-intellectual sounding version of: "OMG It's [the current year] and [mundane, routine bullshit that only someone with a severe victim complex would bitch about]!!!" for when this pompous windbag is feeling extra gassy.

Crabby tantrum throwing Piss-baby Phil: 2019!!!! [Half sob, half fake laugh]*Ahahunh* 2019, folks.
Narc-Phil with verbose: [Injured Narc-ego defense] in the modern era!

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Of course people have already mentioned his very obvious and (imho) extremely annoying mispronunciation of the word "Royale" in "Battle Royale", with DSP calling it "Battle ROYAL".

He has been directly and indirectly told about this numerous of times in his chat, on Twitter and KF ever since he started played PUBG, so that has been well over a year at this point. Now, a normal person would hear/see that once or twice and decide to correct themselves to never mispronounce it ever again because, quite frankly, it sounds really dumb and anyone with the IQ of an apple and above could unlearn this stupid shit.

But not DSP, oh no, not DSP...

Instead of him actually learning something for once and pronounce it the correct way and how 99% of the world pronounces it, he STILL calls it "Battle ROYAL", BUT with the addition of "...or Battle Royale, however you want to say it". Gah! As if the two words can't mean two completely different things!

For some reason this annoys the f u c k out of me. Just pronounce it the way it's supposed to be pronounced. How hard can it be? Jesus.

Last edited:
Tags
None