• “So. I just found out that my cousin, who molested me when i was a kid. Is a corrections officer, and a trump supporter.“

World Cup 2018THE COMBINED AFRICA TEAM WINS

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by CWCissey, Jun 10, 2018.

?

Who's gonna win?

1. Germany

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Brazil

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Argentina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. England (lol)

15 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Some other shit tier team

35 vote(s)
    38.9%
  6. Sport

22 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. What do you mean? I love me some footie - I'm just having a hard time picking a team to root for this time around, honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Doubt there's gonna be too much face punching by Russian ultras, seems like Putin is trying to reel that it and some Russian anons were talking about how there's a huge police presence already standing by at larger venues. But you never know. Secretly I'd love to see braindead English and Russian drunks swinging at each other.

Anyway, supporting Germany as usual, though I'm not convinced they're gonna make it to the finals. I just hope they humiliate Mexico, I'm so sick of them and chicano larpers on /sp/ thinking they're in any way as good as Germany (or even Sweden).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ure_mum

ure_mum KGB agent|hacked the DNC|probably Putin as well

kiwifarms.net
  3. Go Sport

GO BIRDS

• Winner Winner x 2
    Hui

Hui God
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I dunno I haven't seen anyone talking shit about rally.

kiwifarms.net
  5. When the time comes - TIME. FOR. SPORTS.

Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is from the mind of a guy from the middle of the Atlantic.

So I thought the World Cup was actually next year. For some reason its in my head that it was always in years that end in 4 or 9. So after hearing about it, and now that the Cavaliers/Lebrons were swept, this means its time for Soccer.

So I ask my coworker where it is gonna be held. He says it is in Russia. I then ask, "West Side, or Siberia?" and his response was "Why would it be in Siberia?"

TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]

A map of the location of all the stadiums being used in the World Cup.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Army Burger

Army Burger Arrested on charges of 1st Degree Autism
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Well the U.S. is hosting in 2026, we'll be at that one for sure. Mexico and Canada are hosting a few matches as well.

• Informative Informative x 1
    big baby jesus

big baby jesus Damn, I Wish I Was Barb's Lover
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I look forward to seeing Selena Gomez missing a shot on an open goal at the opening ceremony.

• Agree Agree x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Also curious to see how Spain will do considering the recent drama surrounding them sacking their coach. Ideally, the assistant coach should be able to manage well enough, since it's a team effort. The new coach has to pretty much learn everything they have planned so he has a lot of catching up to do. But I also feel like the news rocked the team pretty hard, added some unneeded tension.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    ure_mum

kiwifarms.net
  11. Right, we're only half an hour in and we already have ourselves a nice Putin exploitable

[​IMG]

And Robbie Williams took the opportunity of having a massive simultaneous worldwide audience to give a heartfelt message.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think the most shocking thing is Russia actually winning. Didn't think they had it in them, even if their opponent was Saudi Arabia.
    Now watch as they slip the lead :tomgirl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ure_mum

kiwifarms.net
  13. Twitter's going fucking nuts over Clive Tyldesley's commentary at the moment. Apparently he compared a popular Russian host to Borat, said Stalin had a proper 'tache and claimed that Putin and Prince Mohammed were making an oil deal.

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well they were clearly discussing something important, and it was obvious Vladimir Vladimirovich didn't give a shit when Russia wiped the floor with the Saudis.

Edit: That game was super embarrassing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Classic Twitter. What don't they have a fit over?

Anyway, game was crucial for Russia to win and they did it big. The Saudis gave very little fight, I can only recall a few small moments when it seemed like they were going to actually try to set up a goal. Uruguay and Egypt won't be as easy for Russia tho.

We got Uruguay-Egypt, Morocco-Iran and Portugal-Spain coming up tomorrow. If Salah is healthy, first game can be pretty unpredictable. Still think Uruguay will win. Not a lot of options about the second one, I only know a ton of French-born players are in the Moroccan team, so maybe that will give them an edge. The last game will be the most interesting, Spain has to really work hard to kee their shit together and TSUU actually needs to start showing up in big games, he was horrible in Brazil four years ago and despite the Euro win (a very sloppy win, I still remember the draws), he's not getting any younger.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ure_mum

kiwifarms.net
  16. Is there a particular one to go to? Googling vipbox brings up a few different ones.

XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Another tweet I saw today was from Sarah Ditum complaining about how all the shit Russia does is being 'overlooked' by people, despite the fact there's been loads of articles on how Russia is not gay or non-white friendly. Sure enough a cursory glance at the replies showed her and other feminists bitching about how this was men's fault because 'not giving up this tournament some allies they are fuck men'. Twitter has this remarkable and disgusting ability for people to make everything about themselves while trying to pretend they're not that self-centred.

• Agree Agree x 3
    LetterlandMafia

LetterlandMafia Foreclose on me one more time

kiwifarms.net
  18. Is Salah really that good? Outside of Liverpool getting to the UEFA final I haven't heard much about him.

I'm fairly sure both Portugal and Spain will manage to advance to the knockout stage. After all, Iran and Morocco aren't exactly the best teams. The French usually advance because they've got a few star players, and so far I haven't heard of any particularly excellent players coming out of France, so by extension I don't think Morocco has a good chance of advancing out of group stage.

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  19. Salah has always been a decent player, but in the last year or two he's become a world-class finsher and it's elevated his game to new heights. Before he could get clear but couldn't score, now he can do both. My worry with him however is that with Egypt he likely won't have the service that Liverpool provides. Of course a top player will always elevate the rest of the team, but it's a bigger gap between him and his Egypt teammates than with his Liverpool teammates.

I actually think one of Portugal or Spain will fail to advance. Their groupmates are poor, but Spain have been shaky lately and have sacked their manager, and Ronaldo can't keep carrying Portugal forever (yes I know they won Euro 2016 but Ronaldo dragged them to the final and the victory over France was a huge shock). There's always shocks at the WC

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    LetterlandMafia

LetterlandMafia Foreclose on me one more time

kiwifarms.net
  20. Good to know about Salah. Do you really believe though that the Moroccans exhibit the requisite teamwork to beat a top tier team? Yeah Spain has been disappointing in 2014, but remember their group was ridiculously stacked (Netherlands, Chile, and Australia). I get that they've been off their game, but they have a team of superstars versus teams with one or two good players.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.