Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Hunter: The Reckoning

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Mummy: The Resurrection

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Demon: The Fallen

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
For some reason I could see the Iterators having a secret message board dedicated to "doxxing" supernaturals.

[Furry] Jonas Albrecht - New York furfag surrounded by beta orbiters. Fucks his sister.

[Furry] Evan - Furfag "1/132nd Cherokian" white kid who claims to speak for all Native Americans, follows Jonas Albrecht around.

[Cultcow] Rasputin - Pathological liar that's convinced everyone he's one of them.

[Horrorcow] Sascha Vykos - dickless leech...
That would confirm that The Technocratic Union are the good guys.
Hey now... Sabbat swap disciplines like STDs at a Swinger's club.
Vicissitude became kind of an STD after Dirty Screts of the Black Hand so...

Pentex

You're Ridin' With Biden...STRAIGHT TO HELL!
For some reason I could see the Iterators having a secret message board dedicated to "doxxing" supernaturals.

[Furry] Jonas Albrecht - New York furfag surrounded by beta orbiters. Fucks his sister.

[Furry] Evan - Furfag "1/132nd Cherokian" white kid who claims to speak for all Native Americans, follows Jonas Albrecht around.

[Cultcow] Rasputin - Pathological liar that's convinced everyone he's one of them.

[Horrorcow] Sascha Vykos - dickless leech...
[Horrowcow] Isabel Giovanni - Had a baby with her brother...and liked it

[Lolcow] Dante - WE WUZ TECHNOMAGIC KANGZ

[Dramacow] Jan Pieterzoon - Is it rape if she doesn't remember it? Asking for a friend

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
[Horrowcow] Isabel Giovanni - Had a baby with her brother...and liked it

[Lolcow] Dante - WE WUZ TECHNOMAGIC KANGZ

[Dramacow] Jan Pieterzoon - Is it rape if she doesn't remember it? Asking for a friend
[Mari Cabrah] Furry TERF who should really take a break from Twitter

[John Courage] Seeeecret AAAAAGENT MAEN!

[Sascha Vykos] *The phrase “There is no god” repeating over and over again.*

Syaoran Li

Prime Minister of Ireland
True & Honest Fan
[Mari Cabrah] Furry TERF who should really take a break from Twitter

[John Courage] Seeeecret AAAAAGENT MAEN!

[Sascha Vykos] *The phrase “There is no god” repeating over and over again.*

[Careercow] Modius - Prince of a rusted out husk that was once a minor city, the DSP of the Camarilla

[Skitzocow] Anatole - Bible-thumping wacko, slept with an edgy thot, Saulot's favorite Kindred

[Dramacow] Lucita De Aragon - Bisexual Goth Thot and Unironic Edgelord, Pissed off both the Camarilla and Sabbat. Nuthin' Personnel Kid

[Horrorcow] Doktor Totentanz - /pol/'s favorite troon

[Lolcow] Christof Romuald - Nice Guy, HEMA Enthusiast, and brooding emo French faggot. Literally raped a nun.

And for Community Watch...

[Plagued] The Technocratic Union - "To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand George Orwell..."

[Diseased] The Sabbat - Now that's what I call edgy!

[Infected] The Anarch Movement - What happens if Deagle Nation went woke....

Last edited:

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
Holy fuck, how could I have forgotten about Doctor Totentanz?

Attachments

• D2156401-436B-4EC1-BFDD-3E7053401868.jpeg
    D2156401-436B-4EC1-BFDD-3E7053401868.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66
Holy fuck, how could I have forgotten about Doctor Totentanz?

She is both Stunning and brave but she's pretty normal compared to Velya the Vivisectionist and Elaine Cassidy.
1605783050396.png

Turns out acting out most of the internets weird fetish's in one relationship was a really bad idea if you're a 1000 year old spiritual guru. Also 8 year old sociopaths don't tend to do well against the beast.

Interesting 3rd ed kind of steps back on the doctor since the clan admits shes a bit of an embarrisment .

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
So Blood God's is out for V5 and I thankfully did not back that one. (Unlike the other V5 shitshows which I did and now regret) and from the reports from /tg/ there isn't anything hilariously woke just bland as anything.

And I guess that sums up V5. Bland and uninspired. Their efforts to streamline just make the game generic. Say you want about CofD and some the issues of Requiem but it really leaned into the esoteric fucking weirdness of vampires which is what I liked about it and still like about it in comparison to VtM. So to go so milquetoast past original VtM is like...whats the point?

[Careercow] Modius - Prince of a rusted out husk that was once a minor city, the DSP of the Camarilla

[Skitzocow] Anatole - Bible-thumping wacko, slept with an edgy thot, Saulot's favorite Kindred

[Dramacow] Lucita De Aragon - Bisexual Goth Thot and Unironic Edgelord, Pissed off both the Camarilla and Sabbat. Nuthin' Personnel Kid

[Horrorcow] Doktor Totentanz - /pol/'s favorite troon

[Lolcow] Christof Romuald - Nice Guy, HEMA Enthusiast, and brooding emo French faggot. Literally raped a nun.

And for Community Watch...

[Plagued] The Technocratic Union - "To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand George Orwell..."

[Diseased] The Sabbat - Now that's what I call edgy!

[Infected] The Anarch Movement - What happens if Tyce Andrews went woke....

[Carrercow] Victoria Ash - arthoe and dilattante extraordinaire

[Skitzocow] Michael - male thot who believes himself an angel. Power bottom in an all male polycule.

[Horrowcow] Baba Yaga - cat lady per excellence.

[Horrowcow] Genina - necrophilic jailbait.

[BASED!] Beckett

Desu Mountain

自閉症
Decided to read 2nd Edition VTM after previously only having been familiar with Revised and V20. My impression? This was the last fun version.

Some of the themes are much clearer too. Tzimisce is Dracula, yes, but here it's clear that they drew a bunch of inspiration from Castlevania (final boss Dracula turning into a monster is pretty much how they describe Vicissitude). Also, True Brujah is fucking Dio Brando. I get that Temporis was overpowered, but good god it looks so much fun. They even talk about the time stop knife throw combo.

Can't find the 1st edition but I really want to check that out too.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
Decided to read 2nd Edition VTM after previously only having been familiar with Revised and V20. My impression? This was the last fun version.

Some of the themes are much clearer too. Tzimisce is Dracula, yes, but here it's clear that they drew a bunch of inspiration from Castlevania (final boss Dracula turning into a monster is pretty much how they describe Vicissitude). Also, True Brujah is fucking Dio Brando. I get that Temporis was overpowered, but good god it looks so much fun. They even talk about the time stop knife throw combo.

Can't find the 1st edition but I really want to check that out too.

Amen to that

1st Edition VTM is similar to 2nd Edition but it's also a lot more vague and mysterious since the setting was a lot less developed and there's a fair bit of "early installment weirdness" (to use insufferable TV Tropes terms) since IIRC, VTM was originally meant as a modern-day distant sequel to the early editions of Ars Magica

The Sabbat is a lot more mysterious and V5's concept of "Anarchs vs. Camarilla" came from 1st Edition, but V5 itself is a woke bastardization of that concept while 1st Edition is a lot more sincere and unironically cool and fun like 2nd Edition.

A lot of the more gonzo elements of 2nd Edition like historical figures becoming vampires and Tim Burton-esque cityscapes with gargoyles on skyscrapers were very much the norm for 1st Edition and since so much of the setting was undefined beyond a few hints here and there, Storytellers were encouraged to make shit up for their campaigns and make the setting their own, which New World of Darkness/Requiem tried to do at first in its own botched and haphazard way.

1st Edition does have some of the angsty elements later editions went overboard with but it was mainly meant to be a background thing for newly embraced Kindred and there was this weird undercurrent of redemption with Golconda not only being possible but the next-to-last step before becoming human again and the 1st Edition comic (that was removed from 2nd Edition) implied there may have been more than one way to do this

I always thought it'd be interesting if someone did a VTM chronicle using just the basic setting assumptions of the First Edition books and then running with that from there, filling in the blanks on the rest of the World of Darkness with their own ideas and fanon.

Amen to that

1st Edition VTM is similar to 2nd Edition but it's also a lot more vague and mysterious since the setting was a lot less developed and there's a fair bit of "early installment weirdness" (to use insufferable TV Tropes terms) since IIRC, VTM was originally meant as a modern-day distant sequel to the early editions of Ars Magica

The Sabbat is a lot more mysterious and V5's concept of "Anarchs vs. Camarilla" came from 1st Edition, but V5 itself is a woke bastardization of that concept while 1st Edition is a lot more sincere and unironically cool and fun like 2nd Edition.

A lot of the more gonzo elements of 2nd Edition like historical figures becoming vampires and Tim Burton-esque cityscapes with gargoyles on skyscrapers were very much the norm for 1st Edition and since so much of the setting was undefined beyond a few hints here and there, Storytellers were encouraged to make shit up for their campaigns and make the setting their own, which New World of Darkness/Requiem tried to do at first in its own botched and haphazard way.

1st Edition does have some of the angsty elements later editions went overboard with but it was mainly meant to be a background thing for newly embraced Kindred and there was this weird undercurrent of redemption with Golconda not only being possible but the next-to-last step before becoming human again and the 1st Edition comic (that was removed from 2nd Edition) implied there may have been more than one way to do this

I always thought it'd be interesting if someone did a VTM chronicle using just the basic setting assumptions of the First Edition books and then running with that from there, filling in the blanks on the rest of the World of Darkness with their own ideas and fanon.
I never read 1st edition.

I am under the impresion that Lasombra and Tzimisce make horrible players because they were supposed to be NPCs. Is that deduction correct?

btw, I am not a fan of Requiem, but I liked how a lot of things were more vague in that game. Is that how 1st edition was?

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
I never read 1st edition.

I am under the impresion that Lasombra and Tzimisce make horrible players because they were suposed to be NPCs. Is that deduction correct?

btw, I am not a fan of Requiem, but I lked how a lot of things were more vague in that game. Is that how 1st edition was?

1. Yeah, the Independent and Sabbat clans were both meant primarily to be NPC's or for more advanced and experienced players.

2. Kind of, but things were just a little less vague than Requiem. The Caine origin story is in 1st Edition but it's a lot more vague and is instead treated more like a widely-known old legend as opposed to a hard fact

1. Yeah, the Independent and Sabbat clans were both meant primarily to be NPC's or for more advanced and experienced players.

2. Kind of, but things were just a little less vague than Requiem. The Caine origin story is in 1st Edition but it's a lot more vague and is instead treated more like a widely-known old legend as opposed to a hard fact
That explains how the camarilla could maintain their official version: that in which caine and the antediluvians don't exist.

In revised editions it's just ridiculous; it's painfully obvious that the sabbat is right. You end up asking yourself if fledglings are retarded or just not paying attention.

Last edited:
First edition was standalone before they had the whole 'world of darkness' thing going, it was written without any planning for people to actually be playing the werewolves/mages/etc. Second edition was actually taking the other supernatural beings more into account where first just occasionally mentioned them as background, but they were terrible at game design which is why you have werewolves with insane stats that can just tear buildings down with their bare hands and mages who can turn vampires into lawn chairs because technically they aren't alive so they fall within the purview of the matter sphere, etc. New World of Darkness did a way better job of the actual game mechanics, but they made the mistake of throwing out the beloved setting stuff with the bathwater and made a universally more bland world that a lot of people disliked, with the exception of Changeling because the original changelings pretty much sucked hard, so the new super-edgy setting for them was a big improvement.

New World of Darkness did a way better job of the actual game mechanics, but they made the mistake of throwing out the beloved setting stuff with the bathwater and made a universally more bland world that a lot of people disliked, with the exception of Changeling because the original changelings pretty much sucked hard, so the new super-edgy setting for them was a big improvement.
My experience has been different from this, I've never heard someone say they like New Changeling over Old Changeling, and people like having a more *plug in your preference* for the secret history of vampires in New Vampire, where as in Old Vampire it's pretty suspicious and non-canon if you were to remove the Christianity/Jewish stuff.