World of Warcraft: We Wuz Pirates An Sheit -

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
What would OPL play. I would think a hunter. Gotta catch all the monsters. Or maybe an elemental shaman(they can zap to the extreme).
My fave would be death knight because of good self-heals and the ability to call up an undead army.

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hunter. He could just sit there and let his pet do everything while he sat there uninvolved, grind his way to 100 on random creatures, and then shit up LFR.

I have a monk tank or two but otherwise I roll hunter all day erry day.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hunter. He could just sit there and let his pet do everything while he sat there uninvolved, grind his way to 100 on random creatures, and then shit up LFR.

I have a monk tank or two but otherwise I roll hunter all day erry day.
Hunter seems right up his alley. Which has also been my main class since vanilla. Until now. Because people suck at healing so I had to teach them how it's done.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Conrix

"KIWIFAGS REEEEEEE"
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Chris would be a Hunter just for the Pokemon thing, so he could have a pet named Sonichu.

Back when I actually played Warcrack, my highest level class was a Rogue but if I played again I'd probably go as a Hunter.

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stopped playing during Cata, so I'm not up-to-date on WoW classes. Whatever requires the least moving and button pressing, methinks. He can battle the mini pets for that Pokeyman feel.

Rogues were always close to my heart, although I sucked at playing one.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
I stopped playing during Cata, so I'm not up-to-date on WoW classes. Whatever requires the least moving and button pressing, methinks. He can battle the mini pets for that Pokeyman feel.

Rogues were always close to my heart, although I sucked at playing one.
I hadn't thought about movement. Maybe a mage or warlock then? Maybe arcane because it only has like 3-4 buttons to press. Maybe warlock because of nonmobile caster and succubus titties.

scorptatious

Lord of the Shitters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God it's been so long since I've played the game, I don't even remember what half the classes do anymore. I'll just join in what others are saying and say hunter.

Back when I played the game, I played as a Warrior. I then quit the game for a while and then tried again as a Druid, but didn't get that far in.

Fuck that game, WoW was like crack to me and and it took me some time to finally quit it.

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna necro this thread seeing as Legion comes out in less than two weeks. Anyone else wanna sperg about how blizz fucked up your main?

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna necro this thread seeing as Legion comes out in less than two weeks. Anyone else wanna sperg about how blizz fucked up your main?
I was annoyed for about a day until I redid all my bars. Now I'm mostly okay with it.
I like spamming multishot endlessly in low dungeons for appearance farming, but I'm pretty salty about the Draenor loot-a-rang getting nerfed, but at least one of my mains was engineered up for the regular loot-a-rang.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will agree with everyone and say Chris would play a hunter. This would be his pet:

As per Legion though, my friends and I are making a progression raiding guild and I am the bear druid, which basically only got buffed except in raid utility. Not sure what off-spec I'm going to have, torn between Balance and Feral which both became less autistic and maybe resto for PvP.

Also planning to level a Blood/Frost DK and a Demo/Destro Warlock as time permits.

• Informative
Reactions: Male Idiot

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go unholy. It's rework for Legion is fantastic, barring mobility issues, and frost is in a phenominally bad place right now.
Also, @Jaimas I think I've found one of the only decent Polygon articles.
http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/25/12599142/blizzard-world-of-warcraft-warlords-draenor-disaster-legion-burned-fans
See, I've classically played unholy but the current iteration hasn't really meshed with me. Meanwhile, frost with frostscythe actually feels kind of good. I'll probably go unholy anyway because their artifact looks great and they are closer to the necromancer archetype then they ever have been but I feel pretty torn about it.

Jackass RN

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit. I forgot this comes out next week.

I did the intro scenario, got a Demon Hunter, then went back to forgetting about it.

My friends think we'll actually do dungeons this xpac. I give that a week.

Xaiena

kiwifarms.net
I could see him playing either hunter or druid. If he was a hunter he would be a worgen (female of course) so that he could transform into Chris-Chan Sonichu and fight beside Sonichu...or so goes the rolplayed delusions in his head.

That is what I think anyway.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit. I forgot this comes out next week.

I did the intro scenario, got a Demon Hunter, then went back to forgetting about it.

My friends think we'll actually do dungeons this xpac. I give that a week.
I'm still putting off actually buying the xpac. Do you have to cash in the instant 100 right then or can you put it aside for later? Because with the invasions being xp Christmas I want to see how much I get my alts up before I decide what I'm doing with the 100.

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
I'm still putting off actually buying the xpac. Do you have to cash in the instant 100 right then or can you put it aside for later? Because with the invasions being xp Christmas I want to see how much I get my alts up before I decide what I'm doing with the 100.
The level boost doesn't have an expiration date. Though, if you have a toon past a certain lvl it autoboosts your professions to max level.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The level boost doesn't have an expiration date. Though, if you have a toon past a certain lvl it autoboosts your professions to max level.
Wait, so instant Engineering max?
I'm honestly way more interested in that than the instant 100.

• Feels
Reactions: Power Armor

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My friends and I decided to work on mythic dungeons suddenly during this last lock out, mostly for the leveling heirlooms. I got the tank, agility, and intellect one in about 10 dungeons across 2 characters which feels good man. As long as I'm gloating I feel like I should mention I finally got both the Druid toy off Staghelm and mount off Ragnaros in the Firelands. Everything is coming up Milhouse.

I played some Resto Druid/Shaman in them, and Resto Shaman seems easier in mythic by a mile. Shaman's have an easier time using their "heal more on lower health" mastery then Druids have with their "the number of hots I have on you boosts my direct heals to non-embarrassing levels" mastery. That said you always have that one asshole ranged that isn't stacked close enough for chain heal/sitting in my rain.

Wait, so instant Engineering max?
I'm honestly way more interested in that than the instant 100.
Yeah, I threw mine on a goblin DK with engineering/alchemy. Easy instant 100 for a new server.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino