World of Warcraft -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clicking on monsters, mashing them numbers for your rotation, watching your iLevel go up by a whole point every other week. Ohhhhhh yeah.

Who's with me?

Tauren hunter all day erry day.

Reactions: Petronella

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necroing this thread - started playing on Ursin a few weeks ago, hadn't played since vanilla. Anyone else here play? 100 Undead DK

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Level 100 Blood Elf Hunter and level 100 Night Elf Druid here.~ I'm not currently subscribed due to me getting back into FFXIV, but I'll be back someday.

Lacquer Head

God hates a Coward
kiwifarms.net
Going back n fourth between WotlK and Cata on private server

Dwarf Hunter on WotlK and Dranei Paladin on Cata

seagull

kiwifarms.net
Just let my subscription lapse because of school/money, but I'll probably be back later this summer to finish getting the legendary. My level 100s are a Worgen rogue, Alliance Pandaren monk, Dwarf paladin, and Draenei DK.

groupertherapy

Lies and fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey I finally made enough posts to see this forum.
Everybody I know who is raiding is having a great time in this patch. I finally left an RP guild that had been dying for two patches to go raid with friends who had already quit.
turag.png

autism420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey I finally made enough posts to see this forum.
Everybody I know who is raiding is having a great time in this patch. I finally left an RP guild that had been dying for two patches to go raid with friends who had already quit.
View attachment 36404
I'm having a great time raiding with LFR. Heroic Dungeon Finder on the other hand is full of people that have no idea what they're doing, and can be pretty annoying at times.

• Agree
Reactions: Takayuki Yagami

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm having a great time raiding with LFR. Heroic Dungeon Finder on the other hand is full of people that have no idea what they're doing, and can be pretty annoying at times.
I've mostly been doing LFR. Really want to catch the next retro dungeon weekend, missed the last one.

autism420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've mostly been doing LFR. Really want to catch the next retro dungeon weekend, missed the last one.
It was really fun, and the Warforged drops were ilvl 675 which was a nice surprise. Not sure if the next event will have higher ilvl gear or not.

Last edited:

groupertherapy

Lies and fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can queue with people for those regardless of what level they are above a certain limit and gear of the appropriate level will drop for everyone. You can use any legendaries you've got since everything is squished to about the same ilevel. I'm working on getting the offhand Warglaive for next time.

Tags
None