World of Warcraft -

Bean Cheese

kiwifarms.net
Its real easy to find groups right now, but the downside is that you're going to compete fiercely for mob spawns. If you got friends, I'd recommend waiting and running it together. It'll cut down your leveling time substantially.
I haven't really had a problem with mob competition outside of the starting areas. Once you get past that clusterfuck then it becomes a hell of a lot easier with a group

FreyaDerp

hi
kiwifarms.net
Yeah guild called APES from EU server downed MC clear today. Most are suspicious over it though due to the rep grind you need.

Most of the group wasn't even 60.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: WhoBusTank69

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
Truth is that what made classic wow good has been dead for ages. Random people fumbling around exploring an unknown world. I have some pity for people who really wanted to recapture the nostalgia.

• Agree
Reactions: WhoBusTank69

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
Truth is that what made classic wow good has been dead for ages. Random people fumbling around exploring an unknown world. I have some pity for people who really wanted to recapture the nostalgia.
Yeah, Thottbot was the beginning of the end and now we have guides for just about everything.

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
Method could bring some quality salt as they were all about their world firsts.

Im happy for APES its not really a surprise a Private Server dominated classic.

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Method could bring some quality salt as they were all about their world firsts.

Im happy for APES its not really a surprise a Private Server dominated classic.
Its great. Method's sponsors spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a world first setup and event, and they were left holding their dicks when a bunch of private server spergs sailed past them to victory. The "Race to World First" wasn't even close. Method guys were still in the mid-40s when Apes cleared Ragnaros.

It was also hilarious watching Asmongold melt down over some dumb gnomed video.

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
Its great. Method's sponsors spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a world first setup and event, and they were left holding their dicks when a bunch of private server spergs sailed past them to victory. The "Race to World First" wasn't even close. Method guys were still in the mid-40s when Apes cleared Ragnaros.

It was also hilarious watching Asmongold melt down over some dumb gnomed video.

Yeah I watched his reaction and the talk he had with the creator of the video in which he cried that it was totally negative of him to make that video

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asmongold and the other streamers are overrated tards and I appreciate these autistic gamers who have dedicated themselves to speed running a 15 year old game shitting all over them. Here's hoping these autists continue to rise up and take the Scrab Lord title too.

Last edited:

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
was anyone in method even from the private server scene?

I don't know why they thought they could go toe to toe with autists who have repeatedly done the same classic content for a decade now.

• Agree
Reactions: Orkeosaurus

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Asmongold and the other streamers are overrated tards and I appreciate these autistic gamers who have dedicated themselves to speed running a 15 year old game shitting all over them. Here's hoping these autists continue to rise up and take the Scrab Lord title too.
There's literally no point for the scarab lord to be so coveted. It's a single value of a 1 in the GM commands that turns the event on or off. You could make it a holiday event and at the end everyone could get one

I should mention I've dicked around deep with private server shit and tried to create my own zones.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino