World of Warcraft -

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' lol at all the ppl going "Oh, are they going to take away APES rag kill for abusing this glitch?!‽‽" even though they only had some 60's and they didn't even use raid group leveling because it's still slower.

This guild is going to mine so much salt.

*Edit* Apparently I read something wrong and they did use some of it? Idk, blizz forums are a clusterfuck. Anyways, all the people whining for people to get banned...just amazing. This is the modern Blizzard crowd in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: war has changed

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
World firsts are okay and all, but getting to the point where you've got MC on farm status is more impressive.
One-shotting Ragnaros with 15 non-60s is pretty much farm.

I've given it a few more hours of my time and it's just not appealing. It's like playing in a k-pop Stan simulator; everyone looks and dresses the exact same. Pick a race and I can point to the two classes people are gonna play. I knew all those single mothers and elderly couples that played as quirky race/job combinations in vanilla weren't gonna be around, obviously, but the amount of samefagging is just insane. I wanted to main a female dwarf holy priest since actual vanilla. Now I have the chance to try that, and lo behold, female dwarf has since become a meme thanks to some pvp streamers and I see more fat short women than I see hardy male dwarf warriors. Because minmaxing.

Retail is honestly more appealing at this point, but that's just because I'm not caught up with daily quests and flying. Ultimately, I hope Blizzard can learn from classic to improve retail, cause I see no way classic can stay relevant if even the so-called 'real hard wow' content is shat on within 6 days.
Truth is that what made classic wow good has been dead for ages. Random people fumbling around exploring an unknown world. I have some pity for people who really wanted to recapture the nostalgia.
I remember reading so many articles about single mothers bonding with their sons in WoW or people keeping contact in chat when Facebook wasn't as big. 'Vanilla WoW' is a place in time that was heavily influenced by contemporary e-society, and that shit died years ago. See some cute lowbie chick being beaten up? Heal her? Nah, name and shame on Discord as you omegalul your way to steal their mob as they die. Social interactions; the thing everybody praises about WoW? "Give me a buff and Ill give you one". Spamming "lfg" in /1. Fucking amazing socialization.

I get more random whispers and walk-up chats in retail than I've done in Classic. And even if classic made people act social, because they remember vanilla being as such, they wont take it outside the game. They'll close wow and go "well that's classic", and then go into some random matchmaking FPS game and not once open their mouth. Great, what did that do for gaming society at large? Nothing.
1567423029982.png

"How are you gonna reward those of us who didn't exploit this?". Basically asking for compensation for not being a gold digger during the goldrush. What the fuck. This nigger has T3.

Last edited:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' lol at all the ppl going "Oh, are they going to take away APES rag kill for abusing this glitch?!‽‽" even though they only had some 60's and they didn't even use raid group leveling because it's still slower.

This guild is going to mine so much salt.

*Edit* Apparently I read something wrong and they did use some of it? Idk, blizz forums are a clusterfuck. Anyways, all the people whining for people to get banned...just amazing. This is the modern Blizzard crowd in a nutshell.
Those Damn Dirty APES! :twisted:

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
I would be shocked if Method didn't play on Private Servers practising for the race to 60

APES are going to do really really good with classic and when BGS are released, I think salt levels are going to go into overdrive, especially considering the level of skill players have over retail players.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Private Servers are getting to the point where there's a ton of customization options, similar to Ark or Conan Exiles.

Honestly if they wanted to release classic for consoles, they probably could.

kobebyarlant

Straight Outta Side 2 Genders
kiwifarms.net
Sylvanas as a warchief is a small taste of what a President Hillary would've been like.

But for real, bitch has been evil since Vanilla, I've been waiting for her to go full on villain for a long time. I'm so glad it wasn't a dumb "But I'm actually saving Azeroth with my secret 6D chess plan you guys :'(" twist. Instead she's just a hateful, spiteful sociopath who rockets off to be a future expansion baddie.

• Agree
Reactions: AveraDiane

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Sylvanas as a warchief is a small taste of what a President Hillary would've been like.

But for real, bitch has been evil since Vanilla, I've been waiting for her to go full on villain for a long time. I'm so glad it wasn't a dumb "But I'm actually saving Azeroth with my secret 6D chess plan you guys :'(" twist. Instead she's just a hateful, spiteful sociopath who rockets off to be a future expansion baddie.

they still have time for her to have been a hateful, spiteful sociopath to save Azeroth 6D chess style my dear sweet summer child.

Id honestly be shockedif they simply just garroshed her, shes their most popular faction leader outside of green jesus

• Agree
Reactions: Orkeosaurus

Smug Chuckler

Rape Joke Man
kiwifarms.net
they still have time for her to have been a hateful, spiteful sociopath to save Azeroth 6D chess style my dear sweet summer child.

Id honestly be shockedif they simply just garroshed her, shes their most popular faction leader outside of green jesus
Her running away was the best way to salvage her from the "Fourth War" arc tbh. If she really wanted to genocide the world, she could have helped Sargeras to do so an expansion ago.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
"Oh no, our fleet was destroyed by Queen Azshara! We will never win this war against Sylvanas now!"

Uh, you guys know that I have a fleet, a trained navy and an expert shipbuilding just scratching their asses in my garrison, right?

Once again, secrets get more care and attention than the actual game.

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
Got nothing else to do and WoW is trying to tempt me back in. About the only thing that's barely stopping me is knowing that I only want to play a shadowpriest, so I would be forced to do nothing but wand shit to death for 200 hours until 60.

Pvp system should be out by the time I would get to 60 though, so that doesn't help the temptation

both rags and onyxia.
was it a steamroll or did you actually have a few wipes?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino