World of Warcraft -

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
they just added the honer system and been a crazy few days. hillsbrad became a war zone with 40+ raides on both sides just dukning it out. got over 4k honor in two days.

No creativity

kiwifarms.net
The official forums are in flames with complaints ever since the release of phase 2. I lovethe cries of the Twitch drones who only rolled PvP because their favorite streamer told them it was the only way to experience classic and refused to listen to the people telling them that if they have a problem with being ganked repeatedly they should roll on a PvE server.

Iriya Asagao

I'll eat those brats alive
kiwifarms.net
Why is Asmongold relevant and why should I care about his opinion? The dude can't even make a proper argument when he was presented with hirumaredx's video about Garrosh doing nothing wrong argument

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
Why is Asmongold relevant and why should I care about his opinion? The dude can't even make a proper argument when he was presented with hirumaredx's video about Garrosh doing nothing wrong argument
He is basically the representation of WoW players in a nutshell.

Also, Blizzard will be removing the 5 million gold Dinosaur mount with AH on it in Patch 9.0 and move it to the BMAH. So either Blizzard is really trying to entice whales to buy more WoW Tokens, or they know that Shadowlands will cause a wave of Venezuela levels of hyperinflation to the point that those Dino mounts will be "too common place" for their liking.

Last edited:

Iriya Asagao

I'll eat those brats alive
kiwifarms.net
He is basically the representation of WoW players in a nutshell.

Also, Blizzard will be removing the 5 million gold Dinosaur mount with AH on it in Patch 9.0 and move it to the BMAH. So either Blizzard is really trying to entice whales to buy more WoW Tokens, or they know that Shadowlands will cause a wave of Venezuela levels of hyperinflation to the point that those Dino mounts will be "too common place" for their liking.
Fucking Hell

Why am I still playing with this cash grab company?

I've got my fingers crossed for massive inflation. BfA has been way too tightfisted with the gold, especially with Blizz constantly dumping new gold sink mounts into the game (the three 333k frog mounts and six 75k rep mounts added in 8.1 and 8.2 respectively).

I will be curious to see what they put the dinosaur on the BMAH for. You might actually be able to buy it at a discount or find it in one of those random boxes if you're lucky.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've made gold this expansion as a mythic raider who provides his own pots and food just selling a few not-titanforged BoEs on a RP server. I even bought a frog and the ghost pterodactyl. I don't think the gold situation is that dire, hell my guild gambles 20k or more during downtime.

I've made gold this expansion as a mythic raider who provides his own pots and food just selling a few not-titanforged BoEs on a RP server. I even bought a frog and the ghost pterodactyl. I don't think the gold situation is that dire, hell my guild gambles 20k or more during downtime.
I'm talking about normal gold income, not mythic raiders flipping BoEs. I was making 300k gold a week passive income from the mission table in Legion. In BfA, gold generation is a fraction of that.

Smug Chuckler

Youtube Intellectual
kiwifarms.net
I've bought the whole Blizzard game library with the gold I earned from Legion's mission table and still had money left to gift some copies.

I'm talking about normal gold income, not mythic raiders flipping BoEs. I was making 300k gold a week passive income from the mission table in Legion. In BfA, gold generation is a fraction of that.
It isn't even the gold shit that matters, they haven't done this with any other of the bling mounts like the Yak or the Spider, this fucks people who don't have the time to sit like an autistic exceptional individual at 11 in the morning for the daily reset to happen. I am glad I got mine already.

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
alliance are quitting in droves. everytime i ride around searing gorge or burring steeps. there is hordes everywhere and almost no ally on sight. you only see them when its time too raid time or gank squads. the problem with gank squads is as soon as people hear about them, the ally gank squad quickly gets overrun by hordes and ganked until they leave.

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
Has the release of bgs solved the world pvp issues?

Feel like playing em, but my priest is still a lowly lv 37

Tags
None