World of Warcraft -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
Has the release of bgs solved the world pvp issues?

Feel like playing em, but my priest is still a lowly lv 37
world pvp is officially dead. the amount of honer you get from just being in AV is batshit. people are too busy to try and get exalted with them as well.

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
Whitemane Horde have pretty much disappeared from camping the mountain and dire maul.
world pvp is officially dead. the amount of honer you get from just being in AV is batshit. people are too busy to try and get exalted with them as well.
Ty syo and gravitygrill

Gonna think it over on the weekend. Really want to binge on it again and have fun at 60, but the time commitment is so massive (:_(

• Agree
Reactions: GenociderSyo

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Ty syo and gravitygrill

Gonna think it over on the weekend. Really want to binge on it again and have fun at 60, but the time commitment is so massive (:_(
If you subs still up at least ya lose nothing from trying it. It's actually been safe to level an alt for me. Even though I'm only leveling it to troll people in Ironforge.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
He is basically the representation of WoW players in a nutshell.

Also, Blizzard will be removing the 5 million gold Dinosaur mount with AH on it in Patch 9.0 and move it to the BMAH. So either Blizzard is really trying to entice whales to buy more WoW Tokens, or they know that Shadowlands will cause a wave of Venezuela levels of hyperinflation to the point that those Dino mounts will be "too common place" for their liking.
reminder that it's 4 million gold when you're exalted with the faction vendor that sells it. 1 million gold discount is always noteworthy.

US WoW tokens are current 180K gold, so at $25 dollars per token a Long Boi™ is currently a converted $550 USD value, possibly discounted by whatever gold you currently have saved up.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Tookie

Smug Chuckler

Rape Joke Man
kiwifarms.net
reminder that it's 4 million gold when you're exalted with the faction vendor that sells it. 1 million gold discount is always noteworthy.

US WoW tokens are current 180K gold, so at $25 dollars per token a Long Boi™ is currently a converted $550 USD value, possibly discounted by whatever gold you currently have saved up.
Sadly there is no 1 million gold discount, not even for the little green merchant.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
My server Zandalar Tribe-EU is practicly 50/50 A/H ratio, I look forward to seeing all of Blackrock Mountain littered in bones.
On that note, do you think the path of "up the chain, jump to wall, jump to balcony" to get into UBRS/the orb for BWL was intentional? Obviously the Chain Down path was always intended(for BRD and MC), but I never once took the legitimate path through the mobs & hallways that actually led to these areas proper. Was it a terrain bug they left in, or an intentional design?

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
On that note, do you think the path of "up the chain, jump to wall, jump to balcony" to get into UBRS/the orb for BWL was intentional? Obviously the Chain Down path was always intended(for BRD and MC), but I never once took the legitimate path through the mobs & hallways that actually led to these areas proper. Was it a terrain bug they left in, or an intentional design?
I'm honestly not too sure on that one, the fact it trivializes the whole set of elite orcs and dragonkin in the normal path including that one rare elite that has a chance to drop an item that starts a quest leads me to assume that it wasn't intentional but Blizzard decided to leave it in as a little rewarding shortcut for players that eventually found out about it. Now that I think of it the same logic probably goes for the Hyjal easter egg, there was a way to get into the unfinished Hyjal zone that Blizzard intended to put into the game but postponed until Cataclysm from Darkwhisper Gorge in Winterspring, it was discovered either in the original beta or shortly after the game was released to the public but Blizzard never did anything about that either until the zone was released in its remastered version in Cataclysm.

• Agree
Reactions: Haramburger

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
first time through BWL. killed half the bosses. some of the mobs were buggy as hell how on earth can you mess up something that already existed for 15 years?

Tags
None