World of Warcraft -

Abradolfus_Linclerson

Corona Coofmander
kiwifarms.net
Because this opinion would generate massive salt on the Blizz forums, up to and possibly including actual consequences or bad shit happening to my guildies, I offer it here to fellow spergs who won’t try to nuke my account from orbit. Most likely, you’ll get a good laugh and rate me MATI, and that’s okay.

I’ve got CNN levels of SDS: Sylvanas Derangement Syndrome. Her role in the upcoming expansion, even if by some miracle she winds up a loot piñata in the first dungeon, is enough to make me not want to buy Shadowlands. If the useless stupid bitch winds up with a fucking redemption arc, I’m nuking my account.

I want Blizz to split her bootlicking sycophants off into a third faction that Honorfag Horde and Alliance can gank as relentlessly and mercilessly as poor Gamon was back in Vanilla. I want these scumfucks thirsty for Sylvanas’ icy snatch to be rendered as miserable in game as possible, hounded from every city, town, and previously neutral camp.

I want the damn ‘oh, derp, Garrosh wasn’t supposed to be reasonable here’ Horde shown in Cata Stonetalon, or the Huojin recruiting poster from MoP, back God damn it. Fuck Sylvanas with the Ashbringer and fuck all her bootlicking shit-for-brains fanfucks, too.

Exterminatus

I am His final judgment
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Because this opinion would generate massive salt on the Blizz forums, up to and possibly including actual consequences or bad shit happening to my guildies, I offer it here to fellow spergs who won’t try to nuke my account from orbit. Most likely, you’ll get a good laugh and rate me MATI, and that’s okay.

I’ve got CNN levels of SDS: Sylvanas Derangement Syndrome. Her role in the upcoming expansion, even if by some miracle she winds up a loot piñata in the first dungeon, is enough to make me not want to buy Shadowlands. If the useless stupid bitch winds up with a fucking redemption arc, I’m nuking my account.

I want Blizz to split her bootlicking sycophants off into a third faction that Honorfag Horde and Alliance can gank as relentlessly and mercilessly as poor Gamon was back in Vanilla. I want these scumfucks thirsty for Sylvanas’ icy snatch to be rendered as miserable in game as possible, hounded from every city, town, and previously neutral camp.

I want the damn ‘oh, derp, Garrosh wasn’t supposed to be reasonable here’ Horde shown in Cata Stonetalon, or the Huojin recruiting poster from MoP, back God damn it. Fuck Sylvanas with the Ashbringer and fuck all her bootlicking shit-for-brains fanfucks, too.
She should have been on Garrosh's side in MOP, her and Gallywix.

Don't forget that despite making Sylvanas REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when Saurfang told her she was a bitch GALLYWIX is still a leader in the Horde and he is gonna start shit eventually.

The Horde of Thrall is dead and will forever be dead, Long live Anduin "I made Genn Greymane run off crying like a little bitch" Wrynn.

Exterminatus

I am His final judgment
kiwifarms.net
Gallywix is on the run, he backed Sylvanas and fled Orgrimmar after the Mak'gora and I believe Gazlowe is supposed to taking over as the Horde representative for the Bilgewater Cartel. The Horde leadership is a council now, similar to the situation the dwarves currently have.

Abradolfus_Linclerson

Corona Coofmander
kiwifarms.net
She should have been on Garrosh's side in MOP, her and Gallywix.

Don't forget that despite making Sylvanas REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when Saurfang told her she was a bitch GALLYWIX is still a leader in the Horde and he is gonna start shit eventually.

The Horde of Thrall is dead and will forever be dead, Long live Anduin "I made Genn Greymane run off crying like a little bitch" Wrynn.
Or the cunt could have just stayed dead in superhell after an hero'ing off ICC. My first introduction to her was rolling a worgen back in Cata and seeing her do shit that even Garrosh thought crossed a line. I've never liked her, and having my Horde main get betrayed multiple times and abandoned in Helya's realm while questing in Stormheim has cemented my undying and eternal hatred for the Lich Queen.

And yeah, Exterminatus is right: Gallywix bugged out like Thotvanas did after the Mak'gora. I haven't done the questing to see this 'Horde Council' yet but I know that's what's supposed to be happening and Gazlowe's taking over at least as gobbo rep to the council.

As to Thrall's Horde being as dead as the Menethils...you're probably right. Any voice of reason on the council will be instagibbed by a random trash mob in a cinematic to make way for a sociopath ala Vol'jin or be beaten into a sociopath by liberal use of the Villain Bat. Fuck these writers.

• Feels
Reactions: BR55 and amieth
Gallywix is on the run, he backed Sylvanas and fled Orgrimmar after the Mak'gora and I believe Gazlowe is supposed to taking over as the Horde representative for the Bilgewater Cartel. The Horde leadership is a council now, similar to the situation the dwarves currently have.
Oh My mistake, I didn't realize that they actually remembered the Fat Fuck existed.

Or the cunt could have just stayed dead in superhell after an hero'ing off ICC.
Yeah but she went to hell, and hell is SCARY and she didn't want to be there anymore.

Fuck these writers.
Well it isn't entirely the current writers fault, this shit was all started in Cataclysm, The Horde has been a mess for a decade and while I am sure Blizzard will try to find some new theme for the Horde but..it just isn't the same. I meme about Anduin but they have convinced me the dude is okay, he is a bit of a wimp but he is a kid, and well I can't outright hate any character that looks at the forsaken and says.

"Hey, they are people too what if we could re-unite loved ones even for a day." that speaks to me in the same way of WC3 Thrall going "Okay guy I don't know, I'ma save your kid from the centaurs." does.

Dave.

Damn wypipo
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like a wonderful community.
And they love to smugly proclaim they're a million times better than the superiority complex WoW has, but at least on WoW I can stand on top of someone and not get banned. At least the worst of WoW isn't threatening to ban you and have your account shut down because you happened to be standing on some girl standing around in Orgrimmar.

ffxiv_04202020_200602_838.pngffxiv_04202020_200656_039.png

And they love to smugly proclaim they're a million times better than the superiority complex WoW has, but at least on WoW I can stand on top of someone and not get banned. At least the worst of WoW isn't threatening to ban you and have your account shut down because you happened to be standing on some girl standing around in Orgrimmar.

View attachment 1308968View attachment 1308969
Wow we found..the one community worse than League of Legends.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
In FFXIV you can get reported just for standing on top of someone AND get banned for it because the mods are flooded up to their tits with frivolous tickets.
To deprive someone of the chance to teabag an especially deserving BG kill, doesn't seem right. Not that I've done that in like ten plus years, but still.

Out of curiosity, am I the only retard that plays on an RP server?

To deprive someone of the chance to teabag an especially deserving BG kill, doesn't seem right. Not that I've done that in like ten plus years, but still.

Out of curiosity, am I the only exceptional individual that plays on an RP server?
Nope I play on RP servers in every MMO I touch, in the very least the character names are slightly more reasonable most of the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Salad_Dodger

Just Some Other Guy

kiwifarms.net

Lol, this sounds exactly like a post I would read on the blizz forums to kill time. I miss those "Not my Warchief!" posts.

It's a fuckin' lazy mmo. Why do people take it so seriously? WoW is a complete shitfest and yet people are still going "If they do this, I'll leave!". Anyone not in sunken cost mode would have left already, like the vast majority of the player base.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I not only play on a RP server, I mythic raid on an RP server; I am the 1%. On the one hand the randos are probably less awful, but on the other hand it sucks getting zerged in war mode by alliance shitters from Moon Guard

Reactions: Salad_Dodger

Gravityqueen4life

Red Apple yumyum
kiwifarms.net
honestly, i hated that they trying to turn the horde into the good guys who didin do nuffing instead of savages beasts, banding together for the sake of survival with a small hint of savage chivalry (honor). i would be fine with Sylvanas being the leader if she actually focused on killing the alliance instead of acting like a Saturday cartoon villain that obviously dosent have the hordes or her people best interest at heart like she did a few years ago. BFA should have focused on the war instead of fucking old gods. i wanted the horde to burn Stormwind to the ground like they were suppose too and the alliance going out for blood with a sleigh of Ogrimmar 2.0. the old gods could have been villans on the side egging the war on and than be loot pinatas once the war was over.

but nope, we all have to shake hands and be buddy buddy with eachother like a bunch of fucking hippies.

Last edited:

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I was a betting man I'd guess that they'll just make Sylvanas the next Ellisande, i.e. a leader forced to betray her people's freedom and best interests to an outside force that offered the best chance of continued survival but ultimately ended up mistaken because Our Plucky Heroes got their people out of the bind by killing big bad instead.

WoW is a complete shitfest and yet people are still going "If they do this, I'll leave!"
Psst those people don't play anyways. That is really the dirtiest secret of the Reddit, MMO Champ and WOWhead..all the stupid faggots that REE on there have never played seriously.

i hated that they trying to turn the horde into the good guys who didin do nuffing instead of savages beasts, banding together for the sake of survival with a small hint of savage chivalry
Well that was done Pre-WOW and the plot had played out it's use by the end of Warcraft 2. You had the ultimate battle where Lothar and Ogrim beat the hell out of each other. Or do you want Warcraft as a franchise to be the fucking Walking Dead where nothing new ever happens?

Sylvanas being a Saturday Morning Villain goes back to Cataclysm it was made clear in Her Short story that she didn't care about the Forsaken and never had they were a means to an end and when she found out that HELL IS UNPLEASANT, she made a deal with the Valks to not be in hell anymore.

And guess what, she isn't gonna get Redeemed, Sylvanas at best has always been a spoiled ass brat, who then found herself in Charge of the forsaken and used them to get back at the people she hates, after Arthas died..she yeeted herself off a cliff because "OH WOE IS MEEEEE" and found out that Hell is shitty so she called the Manager like the petty Karen she is, Saturday Morning Villain would be an upgrade for her..they sometimes have goals beyond "Survive for 5 more minutes so I spend less time in Line Hell."

She has always sucked as a character because she had one note. "MUH REVENGE!" as soon as WOTLK happened that note was strung out and they had nothing to do with her, hence why she should have just been a Boss in SOO so they could put her out of her Misery and not have to go through this whole damn plot with her being in charge because everybody on the planet knew how it would end.

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sylvanas would have been tolerable if not for the fact her cunning and intelligence is present only because everyone else is written as a complete moron in proximity to her.

Scarlet in Guild Wars 2 had the same problem. You can't prop up a villain's intelligence and scheming when A.) even a child can see what she's up to, but NPCs miss the biggest red flags, and B.) they continuously gloat about out smarting and escaping you when the only reason they do so is literal invincibility mechanics.

Path of Exile does this in its end game to an annoying degree. Having an antagonist repeatedly taunt you for failing, and friendly NPCs bitch the enemy slipped through your fingers, gets pretty fucking irritating the third time they become invincible and teleport away.

Tags
None