World War 3 general - let the bodies hit the floor

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
So it is very obvious at this point that the ruling class are slowly unveiling a religious based holy war that will devour the entire planet.
I just read one thread on /pol/ where the OP believed that China would win a world war, but none of us want that so lets discuss possible theories for how the war will start, who will perish and how whatever country I happen to be in will prosper and make it to the singularity.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
1 world government. Guaranteed.
Last war formed the UN. Maybe UN becomes central govt? Maybe a new organization?

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
TBH I am not caught up in politics or history or world events, I just take in glimpses of what is happening and then process that and from my observing the fleshnet I can come to conclusions for what could happen and etc (basically I'm psychic).
All the shitskins being flooded into the US is a trojan horse right now, the military and government need to focus all of their attention towards securing the border, killing or expelling all the shitskins pouring in and building the goddamn wall.
This war will come at us on several dimensions and you all need to be aware of this, in fact you should all start thinking about living life without the internet for a couple decades and learn to live in the fleshnet like a real white man just like your father (or grandfather if you're a piece of shit zoomer).
China and whoever else (the jews) can and will and probably are going to use artificial intelligence in any possible militarized way, this means they could fuck us all psychologically without knowing or use our computer monitors to put us into trances like .Hack.
So stay away from virtual reality for at least until the late 2030s.
There are so many ways humans can kill each other now, biological weapons, A.I. based weapons (also including drones), laser beams, smart dust and who knows what else (whatever you can imagine is possible).
Now how the hell is the United States defending itself, it appears that it isn't making any effort whatsoever and that this country is likely going to collapse in the coming years or decades and then balkanize.
So that leaves Europid Americans in a very dangerous situation.
If the US and west don't wake the fuck up and do something to secure the fate and future of their people and land then it will all be over.
So here is what needs to happen, the laser beams that took down the twin towers need to be used to destroy all of China, Russia, israel and the entire middle east and africa.
Problem solved.

1 world government. Guaranteed.
Last war formed the UN. Maybe UN becomes central govt? Maybe a new organization?

There will never be a single government ruling the entire planet.
What abdhul in pakistan wants is very different from what Jane and David in Montana want and need.
You cannot clump the sum of humanity together under a single set of rules and systems, it just cannot work and is actually evil and against Christ.

LinuxVoid

Enter the void.
kiwifarms.net
There will never be a single government ruling the entire planet.
What abdhul in pakistan wants is very different from what Jane and David in Montana want and need.
You cannot clump the sum of humanity together under a single set of rules and systems, it just cannot work and is actually evil and against Christ.
Yes you can, it's called capitalism and when we all will end up in a single international whirlpool in which our race, ethnicity and culture is commercialized, we will not matter. The only thing that will matter are the objects that we own and the brands that we subscribe to. Abdhul might be of a different culture, so his needs are met by a different market.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
So here is what needs to happen, the laser beams that took down the twin towers need to be used to destroy all of China, Russia, israel and the entire middle east and africa.
Wait, lasers did 9/11?
Well, (((LASER))) is a Jewish invention so I guess it's possible.

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
So it is very obvious at this point that the ruling class are slowly unveiling a religious based holy war that will devour the entire planet.
I just read one thread on /pol/ where the OP believed that China would win a world war, but none of us want that so lets discuss possible theories for how the war will start, who will perish and how whatever country I happen to be in will prosper and make it to the singularity.
China can't win a World War. Their navy is shit, their army is shit, their planes are shit. I can elaborate more if you'd like.

Anyway /pol/ is retarded and you should not listen to them.

Nuclear powers would never get into a war with each other hence why the cold war never went hot you mongoloid.

Yeah China is only technically a nuclear power. China cannot effectively use their nukes unless it's an extremely telegraphed first strike. They only have like 500 warheads, and back when they first got nukes, Mao's nephew or something took over the stockpile and held the country hostage. A few years later the general in charge of the nukes tried to do the same thing. In the resulting Communist paranoid fit, the Chinese decided to use only mobile ICBM launchers. They also decide to keep the 3 parts of the nuclear weapons on different ends of the country, under different generals, in different hardened bunkers.

The missiles are kept unfuelled in a hardened bunker somewhere, the actual warhead assemblies in another, and the mobile launchers in another. What that means is in order to launch a nuke, the Communist Party has to authorize the strike, so they call the general in charge of the launchers and tell him to have the launchers drive to the bunker with the missiles in them. The general in charge of the missiles then fuels them up while they wait for the warhead general to show up with the actual bombs. They then hastily assemble the entire thing and fire it.

Obviously this makes it hard to retaliate, when all you need is one section of the chain to break. Realistically China would not be able to retaliate against a nuclear counterforce strike, and would be forced to capitulate immediately following such an event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
Yes you can, it's called capitalism and when we all will end up in a single international whirlpool in which our race, ethnicity and culture is commercialized, we will not matter. The only thing that will matter are the objects that we own and the brands that we subscribe to. Abdhul might be of a different culture, so his needs are met by a different market.

Capitalism is dying.
In the coming decades people are going to start embracing their human side, ethnic roots and sense of spirituality and from that will come new movements that will give people an alternative life outside of judeo-capitalism.
I have watched the United States transform from a country of capitalist slaves and media junkies to weaponized autists, I saw Varg and that band of his go from just a /mu/ meme to a man who will go on to inspire millions of Aryan men and women, he is making an actual difference that will affect the fate of the Aryan race.
People don't want crapitalism and once they see the piece of dogshit phony post-capitalist society as advertised by The Verge and ArsTechnica, sure the shitskins and teens (and me temporarily) will have fun with this augmented reality built on nothing, but that's just what it is, nothing and people will come to realize that and then embrace counter-culture movements that reject technocracy.

China can't win a World War. Their navy is shit, their army is shit, their planes are shit. I can elaborate more if you'd like.

Anyway /pol/ is exceptional and you should not listen to them.

They have way more people and who knows what kind of technology they have prepared.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capitalism is dying.
In the coming decades people are going to start embracing their human side, ethnic roots and sense of spirituality and from that will come new movements that will give people an alternative life outside of judeo-capitalism.
I have watched the United States transform from a country of capitalist slaves and media junkies to weaponized autists, I saw Varg and that band of his go from just a /mu/ meme to a man who will go on to inspire millions of Aryan men and women, he is making an actual difference that will affect the fate of the Aryan race.
People don't want crapitalism and once they see the piece of dogshit phony post-capitalist society as advertised by The Verge and ArsTechnica, sure the shitskins and teens (and me temporarily) will have fun with this augmented reality built on nothing, but that's just what it is, nothing and people will come to realize that and then embrace counter-culture movements that reject technocracy.
nazi_soyjak.jpg

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was at an Easter party yesterday and four trannies carried out World War 3 on my asshole, I kid you not.

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
They have way more people and who knows what kind of technology they have prepared.

Their tech is by all accounts far behind the US. Their troop morale is garbage. They had a "shelter in place" scenario where troops had to pretend to be waiting for an all clear in the wake of a nuclear strike, and morale cratered to the point where they had to bring in nice food and "dancing girls." There's a popular video of a Chinese ship using colorful buckets to bail out their sinking destroyer. There's also their F-35 knock off that spews black smoke. Their training is shit, because the PLA is technically not a Chinese national army, it is the military wing if the CPC, which means that about half of their basic training is Communist indoctrination.

Also, they have more people, but China would almost certainly erupt into a civil war if they got into any serious conflict.

China is the definition of a paper tiger.

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody here know if we're meeting at Frank's house for the upcoming WW3 party? I've got the explosives but can't get the nerve gas. Any help would be appreciated.