Worst Horrorcow? - A horrorcow that sends shivers up your spine.

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
Reuben Pernas has to be up there. The things he did were just evil.

In terms of sheer disgust regarding basically every aspect of his life, Nick Bate. Those teeth legit make me sick looking at. The fact his family knew what he was doing to his sister and kept quiet about it for so long disgusts me. His fetishes disgust me. The sheer amount of what his sister endured, and will have to deal with for the remainder of her life not just from her brother but her hillbilly bumblefuck parents saddens and disgusts me. Her chance at a normal life is over.

Princess Peaches

Aang? More like cutie pie.
kiwifarms.net
Reuben Pernas has to be up there. The things he did were just evil.

In terms of sheer disgust regarding basically every aspect of his life, Nick Bate. Those teeth legit make me sick looking at. The fact his family knew what he was doing to his sister and kept quiet about it for so long disgusts me. His fetishes disgust me. The sheer amount of what his sister endured, and will have to deal with for the remainder of her life not just from her brother but her hillbilly bumblefuck parents saddens and disgusts me. Her chance at a normal life is over.
They really didn’t care what happened to his sister?

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
They really didn’t care what happened to his sister?
Nick had kept asking why he couldn't come back to his parent's house and visit his sister. They just told him "you know why" and left it at that. Authorities didn't get involved until his sister started speaking out. His parents never took the initiative to do so.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
I may be biased but definitely the zoosadist crew. They planned to drug and rape other people, as well as their activities involving torturing/raping/killing animals and a lot of them pal around with pedophiles or straight-up are pedophiles on top of the other shit. SnakeThing was even into grooming his nephews for other pedophiles.

They're like the worst combinations of Nick Bate with every other awful thing you can imagine.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd argue Desmond is Amazing's parents. I know there are some other horrorcow parents that could similarly fit the bill, like Kristina Klein or Susan Schofield, though I can never get over the fact that Desmond's parents got him to perform at a gay bar with people showering him in singles, as if he was a male stripper. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.
May not sound like the worst thing compared to the zoosadist crew, yet to me, it's upsetting how the parents refuse to work a proper job and instead have to pimp out their autistic son to bring in the money. And on top of all that, doesn't look like any authorities will ever get involved. This kid's future is absolutely fucked.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris personally convinced Drumpf to stick the little beaners in cages because he was sick of them being in front of him in convention lines.
and still, we watch silently as female christine slays pocs with drump help because she doesnt like to stand up in convetion lines

• Agree
Reactions: Y2K Baby
Tags
None