Worst Horrorcow? - A horrorcow that sends shivers up your spine.

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steven Assanti because of how smug he is about being horrible.
I was just going to argue for him. He's a morbidly obese apple so rotten even the worms wouldn't burrow their way through him. Not only did he waste chance after chance to lose weight despite his family, medical professionals, and an entire television network throwing money at him to do so, he's currently married to a woman and her daughter eating up all the damn food in sight despite being under a quarantine.

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's time to be honest: I'm the worst horrorcow.
Look motherfucker. Either you send the police a video of yourself smearing feces on your micro-penis or you gain 700 pounds so you can make a mockery of America's health care system before you call yourself the worst horrorcow.

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'd have to torture some puppies or fuck some roadkill then!

Syaoran Li

Subscribes to Soldier Of Fortune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aside from the really obvious ones like Nick Bate and the Zoosadists?

I'd say Dr. Pizza (technically didn't have a horrorcow thread, but still) since he combined the ugly and inherently repulsive bearded egg look with the typical woke pretentiousness in addition to being a predatory pedophile.

The worst part was how Ars Technica shielded him and how anyone who tried to call him out on his creepy bullshit was met with long-winded smug virtue signalling (usually involving weeb shaming or beating the dead horse of GG) despite the fact he constantly would make public tweets alluding to his pedophilia. Thankfully he got busted and will end up in prison.

Randy Stair is another contender, for fairly obvious reasons. Killed innocent people all because of his ghost waifu.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Desmond and his pig mom. I can only see two outcomes when he's grown. Either he'll wise up and realize he was being exploited and do everything to get away from piggy, or he'll continue going along with her and her scemes. And once there's no law against des going full on sexual with his act because age laws won't apply I can see piggy trying to make him go from drag kid to full on male stripper or worse

Tags
None