Would it be OK to commit genocide on the gays? -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Get rid of all the gays?

• Yes.

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • No.

Votes: 71 61.7%

• Total voters

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Theoretically if homosexuality and transgenderism have genetic components that can be screened for during pregnancy you could convince the woman to get an abortion, thereby accomplishing the same result without actively advocating genocide.

And it is a simple fact of life that women can't do anything wrong so the genocide would be looked upon favorably in the history books.

Thanks Kiwi Farms for letting me be the monster I can't be in public.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Theoretically if homosexuality and transgenderism have genetic components that can be screened for during pregnancy you could convince the woman to get an abortion, thereby accomplishing the same result without actively advocating genocide.

And it is a simple fact of life that women can't do anything wrong so the genocide would be looked upon favorably in the history books.

Thanks Kiwi Farms for letting me be the monster I can't be in public.
Remember when we tricked women into entering the workforce and gave them all credit cards?

Next we'll rebrand eugenics as being progressive parenting and we'll have Captain Marvel get an abortion.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Well, faggots by their very nature will genocide themselves, if instead we just stop promoting it, that would be way cooler.

Also, we want to use our genocide points on a group that is actually truly dangerous, like the Muslims.

I guess if you really wanna do something drastic about the homos, just kill off the leadership in the LGBT community (like the people who set-up their big dildo tossing rallys and shit. Kinda like that old black man did not to long. Just mowed them down with his car. Good job Grandad.)

RIPhamroll

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
As previously stated LGBT people already seem to genocide themselves.
They increase their own risk of death in a multitude of categories and can't reproduce.

So how have they not already gone extinct?

Because, as with the theories on evolution of homosexuality, it's some complex genealogy that causes it. I mean if you want I could summarise them for those that don't know them. But, essentially you can't get rid of them, and we've been trying for at least a thousand years to no success.

Sociological theory (I know I know just listen) would support early intervention and support for fags which would essentially turn them from faggots into normal people that have different sex lives.

Unfortunately for the planet, the most expensive, time consuming resource dependent and pussy ass methods are almost always the correct ones.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino