Would you date someone who fucked a tranny? - Or got fucked by one

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
This is the only place on the internet that I can have an honest answer about my dilemma

I met a guy last week and we chat and stuff, I thought it was cool so I looked him up on facebook.com and he has a lot of tranny friends, is involved in lgbt shit, posts the trans flag and has pronouns. Typical shit tier lefty

That made me think on the question will you date someone who fucked a tranny? My answer is "fuck no, hope you die of aids you degenerate shit." but maybe some of you are deviants enough as to not care.

Also, side question: if you are a guy will you date a woman who got fucked by a tranny?

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short answer is no, definitely not. I feel like I've gotten pickier as I've gotten older and since I would have said "no" when I was young and more desperate, I doubt that will ever change.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the only place on the internet that I can have an honest answer about my dilemma

I met a guy last week and we chat and stuff, I thought it was cool so I looked him up on facebook.com and he has a lot of tranny friends, is involved in lgbt shit, posts the trans flag and has pronouns. Typical shit tier lefty

That made me think on the question will you date someone who fucked a tranny? My answer is "fuck no, hope you die of aids you degenerate shit." but maybe some of you are deviants enough as to not care.

Also, side question: if you are a guy will you date a woman who got fucked by a tranny?
You fucked him, didn't you?

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
depends on circumstances

someone knowingly got into a relationship with a tranny? you have to be kind of fucked in the head to willingly let someone like that in your life, so that's a big red flag.
someone was in a normal relationship, then the partner decided to troon out? that's unfortunate and not your fault, so in this case i wouldn't mind.
someone just had a casual hookup with a tranny? i dislike people who do casual hookups in general, so that's a nope for me.

same as above basically. if she actively decided to get involved with a tranny, that's a no for me. if she was in a normal relationship and one day her man said "i'm a woman now btw" then i won't hold it against her.

//to clarify: the main thing that makes tranny fucking bad in my eyes isn't the tranny fucking itself, but what it implies about the person's attitude and worldview - if you're a straight woman and you decide to date a tranny, that implies you are extremely pro lgbt, which in turn means that you are very likely to hold strong leftist views in general, and that's not something i want in a girlfriend.

Last edited: