Would you date someone who fucked a tranny? - Or got fucked by one

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
This is the only place on the internet that I can have an honest answer about my dilemma

I met a guy last week and we chat and stuff, I thought it was cool so I looked him up on facebook.com and he has a lot of tranny friends, is involved in lgbt shit, posts the trans flag and has pronouns. Typical shit tier lefty

That made me think on the question will you date someone who fucked a tranny? My answer is "fuck no, hope you die of aids you degenerate shit." but maybe some of you are deviants enough as to not care.

Also, side question: if you are a guy will you date a woman who got fucked by a tranny?

scathefire

not "scat the fire"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends how the woman felt about it. If she hated fucking said tranny and never would again, then it's fine by me. Not a guy but I'm invading your thread anyway

lemonsensei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should totally elope with the person. Just make sure they get tested for every possible disease known to man. And animals. Can’t be too careful amirite?

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if you're sexually attracted to both natal women and trans women, but not guys? Does that make you gay or just bisexual?

I've never been with an MtF or FtM, nor a man, but I'm sure the question isn't uncommon. I'm not too keen on being a receptive partner though because that shit's gay.

No normal woman would let themselves get raped by troon so no, i don't dick down daddy issues.
The pool of normie women without daddy issues is shrinking ever so small.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not possible.

It makes you a faggot.
Probably not a bigger faggot than soyboys or cuckolds who take on socjus positions, especially in the vain hope of getting laid with unattractive emotional wrecks with non-natural hair colors and often outweigh Chris-Chan by a mile.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
As a tranny I can say with great certainty that, the vast majority of guys who fuck trans people are weird and gross. Of all the guys I have seen have interest in trans people are either coomer "far-right" creeps or the creepy leftist dude meme. For example, OP, the person you are describing would most likely sexually assault you or manipulate you and if you were to go against him, and tell people about it, he'd some how call you a bigot and what not and use his political and social position as a tool to oppress you.

YouWillNeverBeAWoman

kiwifarms.net
I found out after I had already started dating my ex that he had fucked pre-op trannies and it was traumatic to say the very least. It hurt so much to let him go because I fell in love with someone who I thought was straight but picturing him with trannies gave me such insecurity and disturbing thoughts I don't think I could trust him ever again. I've read through some NoFap forums where men say it's a difficult thing to give up and they end up relapsing most of the time. It's also made me weary of dating new men too with all the propaganda saying that for a man to fuck them is straight sex and so on.

I know from his attempts to reach me he wants be back together but I said no. Deep down I want the straight version of him back but I know that will never happen.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I found out after I had already started dating my ex that he had fucked pre-op trannies and it was traumatic to say the very least. It hurt so much to let him go because I fell in love with someone who I thought was straight but picturing him with trannies gave me such insecurity and disturbing thoughts I don't think I could trust him ever again. I've read through some NoFap forums where men say it's a difficult thing to give up and they end up relapsing most of the time. It's also made me weary of dating new men too with all the propaganda saying that for a man to fuck them is straight sex and so on.

I know from his attempts to reach me he wants be back together but I said no. Deep down I want the straight version of him back but I know that will never happen.
Homosex is a one way path and he'd end up cheating on you with men tbh