Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother? -

Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother?

• SJW younger sister

Votes: 53 31.5%
  • Alt right younger brother

Votes: 115 68.5%

• Total voters

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Could we start a general "would you rather" thread? I love this game especially when I'm drunk and/or stoned I feel like it's worth a bigger thread.

ETA: to answer the actual question, I would for sure take the sjw sister. I find both mindsets equally exceptional and annoying, but the alt right one comes with genuine liabilities. Having an over the top socjus sister would be annoying and bring some judgement from some people, but isnt completely socially unacceptable. Having a brother who cant stop himself from calling people nigger and faggot publicly, not even factoring the incel shit, could bring actual consequences for me both socially and professionally. Doesn't really matter which I find more repugnant I gotta go with what's least impactful to my own self interest.

Last edited:

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
Could we start a general "would you rather" thread? I love this game especially when I'm drunk and/or stoned I feel like it's worth a bigger thread.
Seconded. Also, i would rather have an alt right bro than an SJW sis. At least the Alt Right bro would have a modicum of humor unless he gets his righteousness stuck up his ass too far.

Reactions: LovBeCon

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an SJW-y older sister, and we mostly try and talk about other things.

If I had an alt-right younger bro, my fam would probably smack the shit out of him until he knocked it off.

Rikka Takarada 2

I can't access my old account
kiwifarms.net
I'm leaning towards alt-right younger brother for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he's more likely to mind his own business day to day, whereas an SJW younger sister would most likely be insufferable to be around since everything has to be seen through their shitty politics - ruining home life, family functions, etc.

Secondly, he'd be frankly less likely to commit harm on somebody; most alt-right shit is online and stays online, while SJWs ruin people's lives with the click of the retweet button on a regular basis (and actually succeed because enough blue checkmarks will sympathise with any given grievance), to say nothing of the ones that turn up to peaceful demonstrations and events explicitly trying to hurt or (if they're honest) kill people.

Thirdly, he'd be more likely to ultimately come out of it, since society at large actually recognises the alt-right as a problem while SJWs get fawning puff pieces in the NYT and garbage-tier viral media encourages them to see their existence as a spiritual crusade against eternal fascism (and they wonder why it's called a cult).

Fourthly, he'd be more likely to come out unscathed; I mean at least the alt-right look like normal people. They don't go around dying their hair ridiculous colours; getting tattoos and piercings; and falling into "fat acceptance" and ruining their health - to say nothing of the amount of manipulation that goes on convincing SJWs (and young children) that they're trans - with all the irreversible consequences that come from it. And mentally too, SJWs are encouraged to see themselves as ill and vulnerable and it gives people depression and anxiety - to say nothing of the mass purges, emotional blackmail, slander, etc. that an SJW sister would have been dealing with for months or years.

Last edited:

Exigent Circumcisions

Why are these hands sprouting around me??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
I have an cousin who’s on a list for bringing an actual grenade on a train with him to a god damn /k/ meet-up. He turned up at his prom in a nazi uniform too (it fit like shit on him and it wasn’t even a cool black SS one). I don’t know if he actually has any hard right beliefs though, I think he does it to be a real life troll and somehow doesn’t care about the fucking list thing because he seems blackpilled. He’s cool for offering me his old 1050 tho.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
SJW sister would leave my gunsafe alone and though annoying, be mostly harmless. My real sibling is kind of the older version of that- a Lefty Gen-Xer that still thinks SNL is funny and unironically wore an "I'm With Her" shirt.

We actually do get along and my more center-right views rarely come up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino