Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother? -

Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother?

• SJW younger sister

Votes: 53 31.5%
  • Alt right younger brother

Votes: 115 68.5%

• Total voters

Crichax

Mister Metokur is Sans in the TF/TG Tale AU
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if I had to pick, I'd go for the alt-right brother. He would probably browse on r/kotakuinaction2, and think that is an acceptable hub of civil discourse, which makes me want to commit deathpacito. But, there are a decent amount of videos and channels out there debunking Soygon and his trash audience. So, I say the alt-right guy has a bigger chance of getting out of that ditch.

Meanwhile, with the sister, many corporations are acting in favor of her worldview, so I think that she'll have a harder time leaving her ideology, and will annoy me for a lot longer. And I can't take seeing one more fake Andrew Hussie fan who would harass him over telling jokes.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I have an SJW older sister, it's fucking hell I tell you. The self-righteous attitude is so fucking unbearable.

I guess I'd take sister though. A younger sister can to an extent be molded and guided. It is, after all, the responsibility of the older sibling to guide the younger.

I'd love an alt-right little sister though, that'd be rad as fuck.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
alt right younger brother, he'll grow out if it a lot sooner and wouldn't pearl clutch over everything.

Reactions: LovBeCon

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Alt-right is more fixable, I think, mostly because alt-right "cult leaders" aren't usually as good at it as their SJW counterparts.
Just keep in mind that sjw stuff is still socially acceptable and most people are basically just following the herd. It's still going to bring people social capital to virtue signal and reee until something happens to make it uncool. Then they'll be on to the next fad.

In the meantime it's going to be difficult to fight the tide.

DaddyCowboy

Head-Honcho at Ram Ranch
kiwifarms.net
I think an alt-right brother would be a lot less annoying in my opinion, because it would be hilarious to listen to conspiracy-esque rambling about how women are stupid rather than a fat white girl telling me how racist I am if I eat with paper plates. Also, having an alt-right brother makes you look a lot better in comparison.

Shway

kiwifarms.net
Alt-right younger brother. I could probably find a way to deradicalize him into a well-adjusted person who laughs at idiots online. It’d also be more fun to poke fun at his belief system than an SJW sister, who’d screech about how evil white men are behind every ill.

The only problem is that the younger brother would feel pitted against the world, and probably have more conviction in his belief. That’s where it’s scary. It’s less annoying, but it could also be worrisome, because he could easily become more radical to where violence is an acceptable means of getting your message across.

Reactions: LovBeCon

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
I have an SJW older sister, it's fucking hell I tell you. The self-righteous attitude is so fucking unbearable.

I guess I'd take sister though. A younger sister can to an extent be molded and guided. It is, after all, the responsibility of the older sibling to guide the younger.

I'd love an alt-right little sister though, that'd be rad as fuck.
This was a rollercoaster.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
It's a conundrum, for sure. Am I a teenager still living with my parents or have I grown up and moved the fuck out?

SJW Sister - I would not want to bang her friends. Seriously? Bunch of loud, stinky, unshaven, butch-haired, pockmarked nonbinary saggy-titted landwhales with hipster glasses? And that's before they break into my room, rip down anything with sexy boobs, and snap discs lacking genderqueer representation over their fat knees. Their slumber party conversations about Trump Nazis and white privilege echo so loud from the bedroom down the hall I don't have enough pillows for my ears. I'm trying to imagine the blue and violet hairs covering the bathroom sink and my mind's eye will not allow it.

Alt-right Brother - I grew up in the rural South. I've had over 30 years of dinner table conversation experience. The alt-right brother's rants would get some chuckles and appreciative backpats from uncles and grandpas. "Haw, there goes our little politican again, boy I tell ya what." Truth told, Thanksgivings are not the Klan rallies California cunts think they are. The family would get tired of the little shit's meme references and autistic rundowns of /pol/ threads, to the point where they'd be nonverbally begging my dad to please let us talk about something else. I would say he would be as equally terrible but easier to ignore. He could continue mumbling and shuffling about niggers and Zionists and spics while everyone else discusses football. Then he would quietly go back to 8chan. At least he won't set my comic books on fire.

Last edited:

neurotypical

vaginal_boogers
kiwifarms.net
At least with an alt-right little brother you have piece of mind. He is not gay, he is not trans, he is not a furry, he is not a faggot. And if he is smart, he understands that being alt-right doesn't win you any points, so he wouldn't be calling people "niggers" or "kikes".
On the contrary, a little SJW sister is far more likely to be gay, or a tranny, or have ugly hair, piercings, and tattoos. And even if she is smart, she is vocal cause society encourages SJWs.

Sister. I'm going to bang all of her friends, and then when she gets married I'm going to turn her husband gay.
Unless her friends are ugly trannies, and she gets married to a black lesbian :pinetar:

• Optimistic
Reactions: J A N D E K

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
Alt-right brother. Because beating up a girl and telling them to knock that shit off is considered unfashionable in this society.

• Feels
Reactions: Genkoda

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least with an alt-right little brother you have piece of mind. He is not gay, he is not trans, he is not a furry, he is not a faggot. And if he is smart, he understands that being alt-right doesn't win you any points, so he wouldn't be calling people "niggers" or "kikes".
On the contrary, a little SJW sister is far more likely to be gay, or a tranny, or have ugly hair, piercings, and tattoos. And even if she is smart, she is vocal cause society encourages SJWs.
Lol the hypothetical alt-right brother is definitely hiding something, alt-right spergs always are. He's a furry, or an ABDL, or he's in love with his football coach or something. Meanwhile the sjw sister is probably just an edgy straight girl who'll grow out of it in a few years. Even if she doesn't, she probably doesn't repress her gross weird shit like your hypothetical alt-right brother.
And don't put it past alt-right people to be wildly socially re-tarded and not understand that calling someone a nigger or a spic in public is bad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino