Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother? -

Would you rather have an SJW younger sister or an alt right younger brother?

• SJW younger sister

Votes: 53 31.5%
  • Alt right younger brother

Votes: 115 68.5%

• Total voters

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
What if there was an avant-garde right-wing? One that was romantic and wanted to do new things, and old things in a new way. A right seperate from conservative right. We could call it the alternative right, or perhaps something shorter and snappier.
What new things does the alt-right want to do, except maybe actually manage to finish off the Jews this time around?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Y2KKK Baby

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
With the SJW sister, it’s gonna be hard to relate because they’re probably gonna bitch about micro aggressions and shit. With the alt-right brother, he’s probably gonna be some sargonite type who think he’s big brained.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I have a male and female siblings and an SJW cousin who lives with his parents and is 46 years old, never had a real job so I have some frame of referance.

While on a day to day level the younger sister would be more annoying the alt right boy comes with the flight risk of drawing more negative attention to the family when he's prattling about women being whores, ranting about trans people or hating muslims on twitter or somesuch, their's also the issue he might go gregory ramos and strangle my beloved parents when they make him clean his room.

my sister dressing like a tard, bitching about cis privalidge and how my jokes are mean is managable but I draw the line at walking in on my fat kekistani neckbeard brother standing over dead momma Julian while screetching about tendies.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
What new things does the alt-right want to do, except maybe actually manage to finish off the Jews this time around?
It was a bit of a shitpost, but I'll answer your question.

In my country, developing thorium-salt nuclear power plants and building a floating airport on the sea.

There's also local work on reforestation, which is not really seen as a right wing issue in general.

But also things like gun rights. That may not be new in the US, but it is in most of Europe.

If you want more in depth answers for american things, a good starting point would be the original argument for an alternative right.

bloatmaxx_headroom

kiwifarms.net
Seems like 32% of people ITT don't know what it's like to be around woketards IRL. They are drama radiators. They will destroy your social circle if you let them in.

I can't imagine having one in my immediate family. A-R bro all the way.

• Agree
Reactions: WinterMoonsLight

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between the two, I'd likely pick the option of shooting myself in the head. There's only so much political tism one can take. On the other hand, having a sibling droning on about Trump and GamerGate or rapefugees and Britain would prolly make for something worthy of a post but then again, I'd still choose the option of shooting my own head.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Between the two, I'd likely pick the option of shooting myself in the head. There's only so much political tism one can take. On the other hand, having a sibling droning on about Trump and GamerGate or rapefugees and Britain would prolly make for something worthy of a post but then again, I'd still choose the option of shooting my own head.
You could pick the alt-right brother and that would have the same result, as he strangled you for Shadilay.

• Informative
Reactions: c-no

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
The sister is younger and being the older sibling you could guide them and teach them into being more open to other perspectives and more constructive with political discussion.

if the SJW sister is chill then maybe but if they're constantly causing a fuss then an SJW brother

the kekistan brother would be annoying, then again they both would be if they constantly mentioned politics all the time.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could pick the alt-right brother and that would have the same result, as he strangled you for Shadilay.
It might look like the same but there is one difference: one has me ending my life by my own hands, the other has me killed by a politically autistic sperg. Would rather do the former than the latter.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino