Would you rather kill a person or an animal? - The Battle of the Nondescript Nouns

Whose blood will be on your hands?

• A person

• An animal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd choose killing an animal before a person.

Yeah, I'd feel like shit for killing an animal. But people are generally more useful for the betterment of society. Plus I already indirectly kill plenty of animals by eating meat and crap. Why should, in that case, me killing animals directly and indirectly be different? I love animals, but it's what I gotta do.

Cake Farts

Competitive Speed Shitting should be a sport
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D49C5A62-71A4-479B-AB75-A224A0A78030.gif

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Depends on the circumstances.

You can at least eat an animal without law enforcement breaking down your door despite what the vegans and PETA would have you believe.
We'll be doing a lot of that to humans tonight, don't you worry. :sighduck:

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
I want to get used to killing men for the coming days. Can I pick both? Start on big animals like cows and work my way to grown men, no kids or women of course

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
people are generally more useful for the betterment of society
It really does depend on the person. I love my dog, but if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose between shooting a 6-year-old girl or my dog, i'd shoot my dog without question.* As cool as my dog is, there's a 0.0% chance that he might someday cure cancer or broker peace in the Middle East. Now if it's some middle-aged child molester? Fuck that guy. He's getting the bullet and my dog is getting treats.

*And that little girl's parents had better fucking buy me a new dog.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a bit open ended, but as a hunter I can safely say I've taken lives before, a lot really. I have a deep respect for the prey I take. But I don't get worked up over it. I am very strict about I will not wing anything, I will not take any shot that I don't have 105% positive feeling it will be a clean kill.

I've done pest control, and that's well different to me personally. At times I've got a bit cocky, arrogant and done some dumber shit to amuse me. I also really want to do boar hunting with a spear, and that is not a clean sport.

I don't get off at all killing shit, but I don't get upset about it unless I've caused pain. For a Kiwi I'm pretty shitty sociopath.

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
I eat animals all the time but not humans. Therefore I'm already responsible for many more animal than human deaths.