Would you rather kill a person or an animal? - The Battle of the Nondescript Nouns

Whose blood will be on your hands?

• A person

• An animal

Results are only viewable after voting.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends if the person has honored their pledge to eat a certain article of headwear.

buttonsmasher

kiwifarms.net
If I must kill something, I am assuming that it has done something harmful in order to deserve death. For a human to do something harmful is for him to be a morally evil person, but for an animal to do something harmful is simply an instinct which I interrupted. I can justify killing the human, as I am doing the world a service by killing a force of evil.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
If we are talking a forced situation a person. If a person forces me to shoot that's on them. An animal forcing me to shoot is acting on instinct. A calculated situation of choice would be me choosing to shoot an animal for hunting or varmint/pest control.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
In general humans tend to piss me off more than animals just because we are so prevalent and nosey. I mean we got SJWs, insane incels, crazy religious fundamentalists, ugh and the worst - people of a different race than my own /sneed

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely a person. People are worthless assholes, animals at least don't know any better.

In general humans tend to piss me off more than animals just because we are so prevalent and nosey. I mean we got SJWs, insane incels, crazy religious fundamentalists, ugh and the worst - people of a different race than my own /sneed

LOL, you actually give a shit about race? Sounds like we got an SJW in the house.

Sir Auroras

Seriously, what is this shit?
kiwifarms.net
depends on the person or animal for me. If it's between my pet and some random stranger. That stranger is fucked. If it's family or something then that animal is screwed.

If I see a guy getting mauled on the side of the road, then shit not my problem. I keep on walking.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm honestly glad there's not much censorship here, but really, I gotta roll my eyes at how much overt racism there is here sometimes. It's probably just a shitty attempt to troll, but still.