Would you rather kill a person or an animal? - The Battle of the Nondescript Nouns

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Whose blood will be on your hands?

• A person

• An animal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly glad there's not much censorship here, but really, I gotta roll my eyes at how much overt racism there is here sometimes. It's probably just a shitty attempt to troll, but still.
Coming from someone who just said the entire homo sapian species is worthless the fact someone uses the word nigger really don't have much a high ground to gripe about.

Also as you said, there's no censorship here, and it's rare so a lot of people are edgy for the sake this might be one of the only places to use these terms and say things, we don't even support just to say it.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coming from someone who just said the entire homo sapian species is worthless the fact someone uses the word nigger really don't have much a high ground to gripe about.

Also as you said, there's no censorship here, and it's rare so a lot of people are edgy for the sake this might be one of the only places to use these terms and say things, we don't even support just to say it.

You're reading too far into it, man. Sgt. Hartmann has the best approach to race relations, by the way.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's nothing personal, I just think saying shit like "kill niggers" is just an unfunny shit attempt at edgy trolling. It's hardly quality posting and overdone.

Power Armor

Have fun online!
kiwifarms.net
What's your point?
why are you gatekeeping the word "nigger" on kiwifarms of all places

nigger is funny because i was just making an easy, low hanging joke and you turned it into an entire tirade about "racism" and "trolling" on a website where we regularly make fun of people for being retarded on a daily basis. the word is funny because people like to flip the fuck out over it

Last edited:

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net
why are you gatekeeping the word "nigger" on kiwifarms of all places

nigger is funny because i was just making an easy, low hanging joke and you turned it into an entire tirade about "racism" and "trolling" on a website where we regularly make fun of people for being retarded on a daily basis. the word is funny because people like to flip the fuck out over it

Nigger is really low effort trolling as only edgy teens believe it is the coup de grace of insults and making people assmad.

Power Armor

Have fun online!
kiwifarms.net
Nigger is really low effort trolling as only edgy teens believe it is the coup de grace of insults and making people assmad.
dynastia can low effort post about the amount of bullets assault weapons carry and some idiot out there will still engage him after doing the same low effort shit for weeks

the best trolling is low effort trolling because there's always some dumbass out there that will actually bite. if you're putting in more effort than they are, you aren't trolling

jakefromstatefarm007

kiwifarms.net
If I had to choose then it would be a person. Life is suffering and humans understand it on a grander scale as well as propagate it more than any animal, so I consider this to be mercy. Even better if the human in question hasn't reproduced. That way they can't bring other people in the world who can suffer then blame them if their life goes wrong as if they had nothing to do with it like most parents do.

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
I want to say human, but an animal would get me less time.

So animal. But ideally, let it be a fair fight against an apex.

If I die, I deserve it then at least. Same goes for Bearsharktiger.