DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol this fanfic generator is awesome

KiwiFarms: The Return Of @Mikemikev
by FemalePresident

Authors Note;

I am writing this novel because I am a fan of KiwiFarms. However its become clear to me that the creators of it have got some things wrong and clearly don't care about making it good. I am talking mostly of "the problem" with @Mikemikev and @Tempest.
This fic is my attempt to correct that.
By supporting this fic I hope to get a group of elite KiwiFarms writers working with this new canon and to establish this as the truth of what actually happened. Hopefully the original creators will see the demand and make this official.
If you wish to join my new canon, feel free to write your own story but you must submit it to me for approval. You can use my email ;
theRealKiwiFarmswriter@gattormail.com
You can also send constructive reviews there, but no petty criticisms. If I get motivations muddled,its because my cat distracted me.
Also, if you don't like my story you don't have to have read it.

Anyway, and now on with the real story of how things actually happened;
Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between @Gym Leader Elesa and @Ntwadumela.
No one could deny it.
No one except @Ntwadumela and @Gym Leader Elesa, that is.

They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.
Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them.
A war of naughty thoughts.

And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war.
Something had to be done.
This is the definitive story of our hero and how they found the creepy Autistic Stone.

In the middle of all this, finally, @Tempest could stand it no longer.
He found @Gym Leader Elesa, and pulled them to one side

"Thats it! its ruining the team. Its clear you cant function while @Ntwadumela is around!"
"What no! I am fine."
"No. Its very clear. You need to have some 'special adult time' with them"
Everyone else in the room nodded at this.
"But having some 'special adult time' with @Ntwadumela...isn't that..umm...wrong?"
"Oh, sure, its wrong. Very very wrong.
But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"
"No, I suppose not"
@Gym Leader Elesa wondered off thinking of the 'special adult times'....how will she introduce the idea to @Ntwadumela? and would they accept it?

Hi.
My name is Angelique and this is my story.

A year ago got a job working for Green Lantern Corps. I am just a intern, but already I am fitting in like "one of the boys" (I am a girl though!)
In fact my boss, Steve, has taken a real shine to me and has said he will let me play around with one of Green Lantern Corpss big things.

I cant wait!

Despite working at Green Lantern Corps, I am also friends with @Tempest and most of his entendrege. I know @Tempest and @Gym Leader Elesa and @DrainRedRain and @FataBataRang and @Ntwadumela. I met them all awhile ago in my backstory and these days I had known them awhile.
I call on them for help quite often.
By co-incidence, this was one of those times!

"Hay Angelique we need the help of you and the Green Lantern Corps again"
"Sure thing @Tempest my man you know you can count on the Green Lantern Corps!"

After that I put down the phone and started telling everyone else whats up.
"Ok, gang" I said to the rest of Green Lantern Corps.
"@Tempest has asked for our help. It seems MPAA is upto their old tricks, and we are the best people to take them down!"
"They are after the Autistic Stone, but we have to get there first else we are all doomed to a hellish futurpoclypse!"

"What do we do?" said Green Lantern Corps
"That's easy. We do what the Green Lantern Corps always does - fight evil"

When it came to assemble the team tomorrow I knew just who to pick.
"@Tempest"! I said.
(@Tempest had started working here recently, as he had a change of heart recently and decided it was their true calling)
"Hay, Angelique" said @Tempest
"Thanks for picking me!"
"No problem" I replied. @Tempest was the obvious choice for this job
I then told the team to assemble in the planning room so we could plan the mission.

We were in the main planning room, there was a huge whiteboard, a projector, a screen, holograms and a blackboard.

This was the room where Green Lantern Corps planned stuff.
Much of the good work we did started here.
Like the time we defeated @Mikemikev and converted him to good and made him work for us.
Or the time we saved the world from that rogue planet.
Or the time we saved Christmas.

I got out my pen and paper and started discussing the plan.

"I have been doing research and stuff in our database library. The Autistic Stone is hidden inside Kolkata"
"Ahh...it makes so much sense! Why didn't we think of it before!" said @Tempest
"The clues where written in a ancient language"
"oh, right, of course"
"Now what?" said @Gym Leader Elesa
"Now we leave for Kolkata!"

With that we all got onto the Green Lantern Corps Scooter and flue to the distant city of Kolkata!

@Gym Leader Elesa finally found a moment to pull @Ntwadumela away from the others, to have a private moment.
"@Gym Leader Elesa we have to do it"
"I know, my team told me as well. Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else."
"So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time?"
"Yes. For the team"
"No...for us"
@Gym Leader Elesa leapt on @Ntwadumela at that moment.and......''special adult times'' happened. A lot. At least 12 times.

Nearby the others occasionally heard screams. But politely ignored it.
This had been coming far too long to ruin it now - and this team bonding was very much needed.
Once we got there we found our worst fears had already come to pass;
MPAA was already there. MPAA petrol's were all over the city, searching in every hut and hanger.

"They are looking for the Autistic Stone!" said Steve.
"We have to beat them too it!"

We began sneakily and stealthy running around the city. Unlike MPAA, we had more information about where to look.

After a period of time looking, and with Tempests help we found it before them.

"There is it is! At least!" I said, pointing to the Autistic Stone hidden by a weird condo.
"So it is" said Steve, suddenly grinning.
"I guess then this charade is over!"

Steve pulled of his mask and suddenly his face was Mikemikevs!
I stood gobsmacked in the face.

"Yes, that's right Angelique & @Tempest, it was me all along I, @Mikemikev was Steve the whole time!"

"I don't understand" said @Tempest. "Why?"

"That's easy. I knew I could never find the Autistic Stone without your help, and I knew you would never help me. So I became CEO of Green Lantern Corps, and employed Angelique. After that it was simply a mater of earning your respect, creating a threat and waiting for you to call @Tempest"

"creating a threat? You mean MPAA? "

"Yes, that's right! MPAA is just a bunch of actors I hired. It was all a elaborate set up to make you lead me to the Autistic Stone"

"gosh, how could we have been so foolish" said @Tempest.

I was frozen still. My life had been a lie. I had believed in the Green Lantern Corps. Believed in what it stood for. Believed in the good work we had did. But it was a lie. It was all a front. It was all @Mikemikev all along.
I pressed though the pain though. Maybe Green Lantern Corps was a lie, but that didn't mean what its cause was meaningless. It didn't mean I had to surrender, to give up..

"No. I fight for Green Lantern Corps and I will never give up. Regardless of you.."Steve" " (I said that last part sarcastically).
"That's right" said @Tempest. "You might have fooled us. Made our lives a lie and stood in front of our nose the whole time, but you can never take away our spirit"
"you foolish fools. You are already defeated" said @Mikemikev
"I had a whole army at my command!"

Just then we were surrounded.
We were about to give up again when I remembered something.

"You can't fool us again @Mikemikev! These people are just actors!"
With that me and @Tempest started punching and kicking them, using our Magic when needed.
As they were actors they were easy to take out, leaving just @Mikemikev.
"Nooooo...my fake army...."

"And now its time for you!"

In perfect syncro-heroism me and @Tempest leapt at "steve", pulling of a massive Magic karate-chop combo.

"Arg..." said @Mikemikev as he ran towards the Autistic Stone.

But we did it again and again till he fell unconscious. He was just a few meters from the Autistic Stone,it had been a close call.

"We won...but now what?" said @Tempest.

I looked around at our devastated lives.

"Only one choice. We rebuild Green Lantern Corps and repair the years of damage it was secretly doing to this world"

The....Beginning?

It seems Angelique is my OC/Mary Sue lol! :story:
i'll print this

• Feels
Reactions: FemalePresident

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
I promised @Infidel that I would do this, sorry @Lorento :

The lights were dim, and the room was cool.

Infidel looked into his deep blue eyes, longing for his touch.

"I love you," she said.

Lorento stared back at her, their eyes locked. "Fuck off, cunt," he said.

"You know what I want from you," she said, putting her hand on his chest.

Lorento moved her hand off him letting out yet another, "Fuck off, cunt."

Infidel put her hand back on Lorento, "Give me the snu snu."

"Fuck off, cunt!" Lorento continued to protest.

Infidel grabbed him by the shoulders, "Give me. The snu snu."

Lorento backed his head away saying, "Fuck off. Cunt."

Infidel began to pick him up, yelling "Give! Snu snu!"

Lorento retaliated by squirming and kicking, but to no avail.

He yelled back, "Fuck off! Cunt!"

Infidel raised Lorento over her head, letting out one last "SNU SNU <3"

Lorento gave up, letting his body go limp.

Defeated he let out, "Kill me..."

WhitestPawn

Wants to be a Bishop
kiwifarms.net
I've made a monster...

Kiwifarms : The Last Revenge of the the Donator List
By Whitest Pawn

Warning: This fic might contain spoilers for Kiwifarms, so be sure to see all of it before reading this.

We now turn out headlights to full beam in order to gaze forward though the mists of time.
The light from them reflects off, not a deer, but a scene 10 years from now - 1 decade into the future.

Whitest Pawn enters the scene, but whats this? @Joy-Sama is there too.

"Do you remember that thing that happened 10 years ago? The one that seemed like it would split us apart forever, but instead brought us closer then ever? That brought us......to each-other?"

"The time with the The Donator List?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, yes right"

"Its hard to believe what happened isn't it? What happened and what it led to"
"Yes my sweetness" said @Joy-Sama, giving Whitest Pawn a kiss.
"Now that I have remembered it again I will never forget it."
"It was pretty life changing."

So we now dim our headlights and reverse drive back to the presence, the mists closing back around the future and the camera of our mind drawing back to the world we know of as the now.
One day @Null was doing Banning Fags...
--
Meanwhile, back in the future, Whitest Pawn and @Joy-Sama were enjoying each-other.
As the narrator, I will respect their privacy and not specify how. Its certainly clear they were close.
Not just metaphorically but physically with their bodies as well.

@Joy-Sama was distracted though, thinking back to the past. We join her on her flashback, a flashback to our story in the present......
--
@Joy-Sama felt really dperessed one day. She had just found out that she was adopted. Her real parents turned out to be nobels from Europe. They had a upper class skyscrapper and were mighty richt! But she had none of that richness around. It made her feel pretty bad about herself so she listened to some good music.

But long she did not have to be depressed as @Null came in and kissed her (they had falled in love at the end of the story see). And he said: "I love oyu so much, it hurts. What is wrong with you? If you feel bad then I feel bad."
So @Joy-Sama told him the whole story. He was shocked to hear this and said "I'm really shocked to hear this! Your parents are monsters!"
"Which ones?"
"All four of them, I don't like them. As much as I don't like @Meowthkip!"
And that was a lot because @Joy-Sama knew that @Null hated @Meowthkip because she was unbelievably stupid and fat.
But @Null took out a letter, "this had just arrived," said @Null.
@Joy-Sama openend the envolupe and inside was an invitation:
"Most Esteemed @Joy-Sama said the message"
"You are condord invited to the royal ball of your parents. Your real parents, miss."
"We hope to see you soon. Most esteamly yours, dutchess!"

Oh my, said @Joy-Sama this is rad!. But @Null was a little sceptic: "Maybe it's a trick."
"Why?" said @Joy-Sama
"Because there are.... rumours. Of Donny Long still being around!"
"Surely she could not come all the way to Europe!?" said @Joy-Sama confidently because she didn't think that Donny Long could travel that far.
"Hurm," said @Null contagiously, "we just have to be careful."
"Hold on," exlciamed @Joy-Sama, there is something else in the invitation!
"Princess @Joy-Sama, hereby we also bestow upon you the keys to the cage of a flying unicorn your parents have provided you with. Also, whenever you hold this key in your hand, your powers are increased"
@Joy-Sama was really happy with that but also felt a little bad for @Null. After they had a relaction ship, @Null had taught her his Steal from 8ch and she picked it up really well! She was now even better at @Null at the Steal from 8ch!

So they went and picked up the flying unicorn. It was really quick and agile and flew around them like it really enjoyed itself! It took a moment but with enough training and perversion, @Joy-Sama trained it to her will! Now they could go and visit their parents!

But little did they know that the invitation was not from @Joy-Sama's european nobel parents, but from @Meowthkip instead! And she had teamed up with Donny Long!
----
But before everyone got themselves ready to go after Donny Long, there was one thing @Null wanted to take care of.
He had to introduce @Dynastia to his parents. (A/N he's ghey, read my other stories how that happened.)
@Null had been thinking for it for a longitme. His parents were the worst. Uppity, pathetic and homophybic
But @Null had told them that he finally got engaged and that he would introduce @Dynastia to the family before they would make it official (A/N there is geymarriadge in America. If you want to know how htat happened, read my other stories!)
"Uuuuurgh," @Null said while while fishing
"I can handle it," @Dynastia said
"You don't know my parents!" @Null said.
"I know, but if they created you, then they can't be that bad," @Dynastia spoke wisely.
"I noooooo but it's still...uuuuuurgh."
"We'll just go there and I'll impress them," @Dynastia said manly
Then @Null snugged deeper into @Dynastia's arms. He felt safe there. @Null knew that whatever would happen, @Dynastia would protect him.

The day of the dinner had come. @Null and @Dynastia took a blimp to his parents.
They came into a dining room and the table had already laid.
"Ah, you've finally arrived," @Null's mom said and she looked at @Dynastia, "You're late."
"It wasn't her fault," @Dynastia said always as protective of @Null as he was. "It was the weather."
"Sure... sure..." Mom said and she went back to the kitchen.
"Wow," @Null said, "she didn't even shake your hands."
"Oh well," @Dynastia said manly. Oh gosh, that nonchallant way. Exactly the reason why @Null had falled in love with the man.
@Null was busy swooning over his fiancé when his dad came in.
"Boy," dad said and the stared at @Dynastia.
@Dynastia shook his hand politely.
"Ah, you're here too," dad said to @Null, "Help your mother out, it's time that the men have a conversation."
"uuuuuurgh," @Null said and went into the kitchen. He hated how his dad considered him less than a man. Only because he was the 'girl' in the relationship didn't mean he wasn't manly at all!
Then @Null's mother made him do all sorts of annoying useless jobs. After all, as mom said, people like them were inheritly used to these sorts of things.
Then dinner came. @Null was told to take the food in while mom and dad already sat down. @Null wasn't even allowed to see where @Dynastia went off to.
Just before he carried in the first plate of food, he felt something weird. Like a crosswire went down his back, tingling all along the way down. Something was off, but @Null was still too annoyed with his parents!

Then @Null carried in the meal. But no one was there. Instead, at the end of the table, Donny Long sat!

Donny Long laughed at him, "My my, that apron looks lovely on you!"
@Null threw down the meal and flexed his muscles. Oh, he had been waiting for this moment. Not only was Donny Long going to feel the fullest extend of @Null's rightious fury, @Null could also unleash his frustration with his parents!

He threw the dish at Donny Long like a disco. But as it hit his archnemesis, it turned out it was a hologram!
"If you want to see your parents again," Donny Long said, "come to my Condo"
@Null felt conflicted. On one hand, @Null hated his parents, on the other, he still needed them for the wedding!
@Dynastia came in and said: "We should save your parents."
"But uuuuuuurgh," @Null said.
"No we should. I talked to your dad, and he really does love you."
"Alright. Fine."
It must be here somewhere, but I have no idea where it could be", wondered @Null
At that moment, @Dynastia fell down some steps near a skyscrapper.
At the bottom was Donny Long`s new mansion!
As they entered, it was strangely and creepily abandoned.
"Come on" said @Null

..and then they went on their way!

"Lets take the ventalation shaft!"
"Thats a good plan, so we can sneak to the roof undetected"
So they got into the ventilation shaft.

They traveled upto the roof, ver the ducks, thus avoiding the security systems because they are smart.
We are here, said @Null crawling out the duck, and putting his shirt on.
--
And now, with that, we once again turn our headbrains to the future, stepping forward down the road of time and walking for 10 years until we get to the place in time which this takes place.

Whitest Pawn and @Joy-Sama were just finishing. Out of respect for their privacy I will not specify what they were just finishing.

"arg...that was good " said @Joy-Sama.
"yes, yes it was" said Whitest Pawn.
"You seemed a little distracted near the end though. Not your normal energetic self"
"yes...sorry about that. I was thinking back to a decade ago, when I first realized my feelings for you even though I didn't know it at the time.
Its what opened my eyes to what I felt all along. The missing jigsaw piece to my heart in which you were the key to unlock"

"And our love grew together from that moment to blossom into the great tree that it is today"

"I love you Whitest Pawn my irresistibleness".
"I love you too @Joy-Sama -my better half.

And they smiled the smile of lovers at each-other, as we fade out into the sunset.
"So you have come" said a voice booming from the sky
A bi-plane appeared above them.
Donny Long laughed at them from it.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha"
"I could gun you all down from here with my ozis, but I would rather do this...personal style."
she leaped down and landed at the far side of the rooftop
"Ready?" she said, still laughing.

@Null removed his shirt and flexed his abs.
"Yes. I am ready. "
With that they leaped at eachother, metaphorical guns blazzing (which were littoral machettes).
"I kill you dead"
Donny Long head butted @Null in the chest

@Null fell backwards in pain punching a few times before crashing to the ground.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha" laughed Donny Long
"You could never have defeated me, so why did you even try?"
"I had too, for all that is good and just in the world."
"Well now you will die. Goodbye."
Donny Long leaned over @Null holding a large rock.

"Quick @Null use this!" said Pricilla ,chucking a nearby curtains towards @Null.
@Null grabbed it and chucked it towards Donny Long hard, knocking her backwards....off the edge of the tall skyscrapper they were on!
"Goodbye, Donny Long have a nice fall!"
"ARrrrrgggg"

"We are safe now, she fell to certain doom."
@Dynastia and @Curt Sibling got out from the bush where they were cuddleing. "Thank you, you saved us all"
"Dont mention it."

So they left the tower and went home. They lived happily ever after and had lots of kids.
The End

WhitestPawn

Wants to be a Bishop
kiwifarms.net
Now for another amazing Kiwi fanfic. By the way, the generator I used for this and the previous fanfic is http://fanficmaker.com/ it's generally good, but it can be a bit laggy, especially on mobile.

Kiwifarms: @Internet War Criminal Vs. @Mikemikev By: Whitest Pawn
Dear Kiwi Farms fans,

Like many of you I was really,really pissed off by what they just did to us.
How they treated @AnOminous was absolutely unforgivable.
I thought it was a joke at first, a dream sequence. But no, they actually did it. They actually did THAT to @AnOminous. I was absolutely outraged. How could they do that? @AnOminous is one of the most favorite characters of all time. He should NOT be treated like that.
I have thus written a story about how they should be treated. A proper example of writing and respecting @AnOminous!

---
@yawning sneasel stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; She couldn't help thinking about @Super Collie again. She tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable mercenaryss they came creeping forward till they filled Her brain;

@Super Collies smile shined like glass, as impressive as a mountine, it filled the bungalow and @yawning sneasel was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

@Super Collies eyes were like eyeballs.If you rolled them they would go quite far.

@Super Collies legs were like a long island iced tea. Straight and tight.

@Super Collies chest was like a Security Gaurds. Powerful and impossible to ignore.

How could @yawning sneasel not be helpless in the face of that?.

@yawning sneasel snapped out of it. But the thoughts of @Super Collie would be back. Would She be able to resist next time?
---
@Internet War Criminal had been fighting @Mikemikevs troops all night..
He had made quite a mess!
---
Interlude:
@yawning sneasel was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement her thoughts kept trying to think of @Super Collie. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
On the day his cave network was attacked with milltary force, @Internet War Criminals son had been sleeping untill 7 am.
Normally he got up at 4 to do his homework, because @Internet War Criminal had raised him as a good boy.

Everyone else was already up.

Lorelei, @Internet War Criminal's son, was already making them all fried breakfirst with sirup. Lorelei was an best in her class atbio-chemist, his parents were proud. He was going to a school for higher talents and thats all that mattered to them.
They didnt mind that he was a bit wild at times. At 11, he now knew 6 languages, one ancient, 2 computer and four sign languages.
He found it easy, and learnt them with his dad together.

By now, @Internet War Criminal was now up and standing on the porch with his shirt off. He stared out over the wide desert landscape, he was handsome in a rugged kinda way.
Once, long ago, he was ranked one of the best special forces soldiers in the world. He was no longer a soldier, and now lived a quite life treasure hunting.
He was troubled by a newspaper artical his read a few days ago, that mentioned that someone from 'Murica was killed in a massive drive by shooting . He was one of the few people that knew that that shouldnt happen, because of a magic spell he cast with Null's Dox a few years ago.
The Null's Dox was now hidden in his garrage.
@Internet War Criminal was disturbed from his deep thinking by Lorelei tugging on his shirt.
"Father! Father! Look!"
Lorelei pointed urgently at the horizon.
"oh, bollocks!"
Para-troopers Hundreds of them!
They were coming straight at his house.
He ran inside and bolted the front door.
He woke his son up, and told everyone to run out the back.
They woke their pilot, who happened to be sleeping in the next room.

"Quick! Start the Plane! We are under attack!"
"OMG" He said as @WeaponsGradeAutism run out.
He ran back in with his helmit.
"Holy Shit!".
@Internet War Criminal, meanwhile, triggered an explosion around his garrage in order to hide his precious Null's Dox. The rocks fell and burried it totaly secretly so no one would find it. (None of the soliders heard the explosion as they were looking the other way)
Meanwhile, the invading force drew closer.
@Internet War Criminal and his family ran to the hanger, Lorelei leading the way with her musket
They dodged the soldiers as they ran, ducking and diving between the gunfire.
"Dont worry! We are almost there!".
They dived into their escape vechile, guns blazing.
Their was a soldier already there, but Lorelei whackd him.
"Good job!" @Internet War Criminal said, as he pushed him out.
They started up, and zoomed off, the invading force vanishing into the distance.
"Did you get the secret message?"
"Yes, my good friend @AnOminous told me that @Mikemikev was behind this!".
"We gota deal with this as a family, else we can never live in piece".
So they joined onwards, their enemy's in hot pursuit!

Arriving at the mysterious shack, @Internet War Criminal found that there was an item laying on the table in the shack. Around the shack was a mysterious circle drawn in sand or perhaps salt.

"Be careful" said @AnOminous who as usually was cowardly squatting behind @Internet War Criminal. @Internet War Criminal carefully manuvred into the shack and on his tiptoes and scuttled forward. The floorboards beneath his feet croaked and @Internet War Criminal could hear a loud hummer coming from the table. There the Null's Dox laid. Right there for his taking.

But @Internet War Criminal was clever. @Internet War Criminal knew it was a trap!

So @Internet War Criminal said to @AnOminous, "Why don't you take it, it looks safe."
And @AnOminous was like "Oh, well, if you're sure, I will!"
@Internet War Criminal slowly paced backwards and let him to do the taking. @Internet War Criminal knew that if it was a trap, @AnOminous would be triggering it. And then @Mikemikev would get him, but not him. @Internet War Criminal knew @AnOminous wouldn't mind sacrifcing himself for him. He always said that.
But forutnately when @AnOminous grabbed the Null's Dox, nothing happened. Except they were cowardly attacked by security gaurd's!

They hoped into the shack and fired shurikons at them, but they managed the dodge them quite well (by hiding behind eachother).

They defeated them quite quickly, they were no match for them.

But now with the Null's Dox in their hands, they could take @Mikemikev straight on!
--

--

---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
@yawning sneasel gazed at @Super Collie.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a wormhole @yawning sneasel was pulled towards @Super Collie. It was a like melee in a war. It was a like a blowdart piercing through Her heart. It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No longer anything else mattered.

@Super Collie looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. She had known all along.
Of course. How could @yawning sneasel have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners.
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and @Super Collie had known all along.
"I knew" @Super Collie said.
"oh" @yawning sneasel said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...@Super Collie wasn't pulling away. She was pushing tighter. Holding @yawning sneasel like a wild tiger.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
She didn't care. This is what She had needed for so long. too long. Decade. maybe more.
But this was now now.
@yawning sneasel and @Super Collie together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and made love .

Afterwards they looked at eachother longingly.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.

@yawning sneasel took one last look at @Super Collie.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only @yawning sneasel"

And then they departed.
---
They exited @Internet War Criminal's wheels and they stood before the place @Mikemikev had been assembleing his forces. It was the gateway to hell. And finally they got confirmation for what they had been expected all along... @Mikemikev.... was satan!

But that did not deter him. @Internet War Criminal could press on and 70 seeing his courage, his friends too found the strenght in themselves to push themselves to the limit .

But then they heard a loud noise, like the stamping of feet or like a bad car engine or when they try and make the ground flat enough so they can build a side-walk. All around them, hisdemons appeared!

@Mikemikev had them. And @Internet War Criminal knew that what he was going to do with them, it wasn't going to be pretty!

But then @Internet War Criminal saw pure white wings sprouting from his bottom. Where had once been the golden and silver tattooes, @Internet War Criminal had wings!

@Internet War Criminal spread them out before him and stretched them. They crackled with power. They were at least 5 meters in windspan.

@Internet War Criminal then turned to @Mikemikev. He gawked in awe at him. It was a power he had not seen before.
"This power," @Mikemikev said, "This power is... I have never... seen... such power."
Even @yawning sneasel looked in awe at him. And then she said what everyone (including him) had been thinking but didn't dare to say: "You're an... you're an... an..."
"Say it, @Internet War Criminal said" "Tell the truth, I can take it!" @Internet War Criminal said as @Internet War Criminal felt the burning nerves in his body floating in his stomach.
"An Angel," said @Mikemikev in absolute and utter awe. "THis I... I never have seen before"
@AnOminous and @WeaponsGradeAutism were just as much in awe. Though with @AnOminous, @Internet War Criminal knew it was because he just loved him so much. When @Internet War Criminal looked in his eyes, it was like @Internet War Criminal was drowing in a puddle of the deepest of colours.

@Internet War Criminal stretched his wings further and light came from beneath them, engliphing everyone in the luminating light. The demons had to hide their horrible feces beneath their wings as not to be smitted by the beauty of his light.
@Mikemikev fell down on his knees and raised his arms in prayer: "Oh god, let me live. Let me be a part of the light again@"

And @Internet War Criminal looked down upon him and @Internet War Criminal was about to engulp him more with his rays but when @Internet War Criminal saw it was hurting Him @Internet War Criminal stopped. No one deserved such a fate like that. But @Internet War Criminal had to burn the evil out of @Mikemikev, else it would return! And so @Internet War Criminal did. Before them the portal exploded in rays of light and blue and greens and cyans. It was a wonderous spectacle to behold!

@AnOminous ran into his arms and whispered naughty things in his ear. That was what they were going to do tonight, after they're back and rested a bit.

Then @Internet War Criminal was crowned space prime minister of 'Murica and @Internet War Criminal would live many many lives after this one.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Now for another amazing Kiwi fanfic. By the way, the generator I used for this and the previous fanfic is http://fanficmaker.com/ it's generally good, but it can be a bit laggy, especially on mobile.

Kiwifarms: @Internet War Criminal Vs. @Mikemikev By: Whitest Pawn
Dear Kiwi Farms fans,

Like many of you I was really,really pissed off by what they just did to us.
How they treated @AnOminous was absolutely unforgivable.
I thought it was a joke at first, a dream sequence. But no, they actually did it. They actually did THAT to @AnOminous. I was absolutely outraged. How could they do that? @AnOminous is one of the most favorite characters of all time. He should NOT be treated like that.
I have thus written a story about how they should be treated. A proper example of writing and respecting @AnOminous!

---
@yawning sneasel stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; She couldn't help thinking about @Super Collie again. She tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable mercenaryss they came creeping forward till they filled Her brain;

@Super Collies smile shined like glass, as impressive as a mountine, it filled the bungalow and @yawning sneasel was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

@Super Collies eyes were like eyeballs.If you rolled them they would go quite far.

@Super Collies legs were like a long island iced tea. Straight and tight.

@Super Collies chest was like a Security Gaurds. Powerful and impossible to ignore.

How could @yawning sneasel not be helpless in the face of that?.

@yawning sneasel snapped out of it. But the thoughts of @Super Collie would be back. Would She be able to resist next time?
---
@Internet War Criminal had been fighting @Mikemikevs troops all night..
He had made quite a mess!
---
Interlude:
@yawning sneasel was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement her thoughts kept trying to think of @Super Collie. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
On the day his cave network was attacked with milltary force, @Internet War Criminals son had been sleeping untill 7 am.
Normally he got up at 4 to do his homework, because @Internet War Criminal had raised him as a good boy.

Everyone else was already up.

Lorelei, @Internet War Criminal's son, was already making them all fried breakfirst with sirup. Lorelei was an best in her class atbio-chemist, his parents were proud. He was going to a school for higher talents and thats all that mattered to them.
They didnt mind that he was a bit wild at times. At 11, he now knew 6 languages, one ancient, 2 computer and four sign languages.
He found it easy, and learnt them with his dad together.

By now, @Internet War Criminal was now up and standing on the porch with his shirt off. He stared out over the wide desert landscape, he was handsome in a rugged kinda way.
Once, long ago, he was ranked one of the best special forces soldiers in the world. He was no longer a soldier, and now lived a quite life treasure hunting.
He was troubled by a newspaper artical his read a few days ago, that mentioned that someone from 'Murica was killed in a massive drive by shooting . He was one of the few people that knew that that shouldnt happen, because of a magic spell he cast with Null's Dox a few years ago.
The Null's Dox was now hidden in his garrage.
@Internet War Criminal was disturbed from his deep thinking by Lorelei tugging on his shirt.
"Father! Father! Look!"
Lorelei pointed urgently at the horizon.
"oh, bollocks!"
Para-troopers Hundreds of them!
They were coming straight at his house.
He ran inside and bolted the front door.
He woke his son up, and told everyone to run out the back.
They woke their pilot, who happened to be sleeping in the next room.

"Quick! Start the Plane! We are under attack!"
"OMG" He said as @WeaponsGradeAutism run out.
He ran back in with his helmit.
"Holy Shit!".
@Internet War Criminal, meanwhile, triggered an explosion around his garrage in order to hide his precious Null's Dox. The rocks fell and burried it totaly secretly so no one would find it. (None of the soliders heard the explosion as they were looking the other way)
Meanwhile, the invading force drew closer.
@Internet War Criminal and his family ran to the hanger, Lorelei leading the way with her musket
They dodged the soldiers as they ran, ducking and diving between the gunfire.
"Dont worry! We are almost there!".
They dived into their escape vechile, guns blazing.
Their was a soldier already there, but Lorelei whackd him.
"Good job!" @Internet War Criminal said, as he pushed him out.
They started up, and zoomed off, the invading force vanishing into the distance.
"Did you get the secret message?"
"Yes, my good friend @AnOminous told me that @Mikemikev was behind this!".
"We gota deal with this as a family, else we can never live in piece".
So they joined onwards, their enemy's in hot pursuit!

Arriving at the mysterious shack, @Internet War Criminal found that there was an item laying on the table in the shack. Around the shack was a mysterious circle drawn in sand or perhaps salt.

"Be careful" said @AnOminous who as usually was cowardly squatting behind @Internet War Criminal. @Internet War Criminal carefully manuvred into the shack and on his tiptoes and scuttled forward. The floorboards beneath his feet croaked and @Internet War Criminal could hear a loud hummer coming from the table. There the Null's Dox laid. Right there for his taking.

But @Internet War Criminal was clever. @Internet War Criminal knew it was a trap!

So @Internet War Criminal said to @AnOminous, "Why don't you take it, it looks safe."
And @AnOminous was like "Oh, well, if you're sure, I will!"
@Internet War Criminal slowly paced backwards and let him to do the taking. @Internet War Criminal knew that if it was a trap, @AnOminous would be triggering it. And then @Mikemikev would get him, but not him. @Internet War Criminal knew @AnOminous wouldn't mind sacrifcing himself for him. He always said that.
But forutnately when @AnOminous grabbed the Null's Dox, nothing happened. Except they were cowardly attacked by security gaurd's!

They hoped into the shack and fired shurikons at them, but they managed the dodge them quite well (by hiding behind eachother).

They defeated them quite quickly, they were no match for them.

But now with the Null's Dox in their hands, they could take @Mikemikev straight on!
--

--

---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
@yawning sneasel gazed at @Super Collie.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a wormhole @yawning sneasel was pulled towards @Super Collie. It was a like melee in a war. It was a like a blowdart piercing through Her heart. It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No longer anything else mattered.

@Super Collie looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. She had known all along.
Of course. How could @yawning sneasel have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners.
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and @Super Collie had known all along.
"I knew" @Super Collie said.
"oh" @yawning sneasel said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...@Super Collie wasn't pulling away. She was pushing tighter. Holding @yawning sneasel like a wild tiger.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
She didn't care. This is what She had needed for so long. too long. Decade. maybe more.
But this was now now.
@yawning sneasel and @Super Collie together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and made love .

Afterwards they looked at eachother longingly.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.

@yawning sneasel took one last look at @Super Collie.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only @yawning sneasel"

And then they departed.
---
They exited @Internet War Criminal's wheels and they stood before the place @Mikemikev had been assembleing his forces. It was the gateway to hell. And finally they got confirmation for what they had been expected all along... @Mikemikev.... was satan!

But that did not deter him. @Internet War Criminal could press on and 70 seeing his courage, his friends too found the strenght in themselves to push themselves to the limit .

But then they heard a loud noise, like the stamping of feet or like a bad car engine or when they try and make the ground flat enough so they can build a side-walk. All around them, hisdemons appeared!

@Mikemikev had them. And @Internet War Criminal knew that what he was going to do with them, it wasn't going to be pretty!

But then @Internet War Criminal saw pure white wings sprouting from his bottom. Where had once been the golden and silver tattooes, @Internet War Criminal had wings!

@Internet War Criminal spread them out before him and stretched them. They crackled with power. They were at least 5 meters in windspan.

@Internet War Criminal then turned to @Mikemikev. He gawked in awe at him. It was a power he had not seen before.
"This power," @Mikemikev said, "This power is... I have never... seen... such power."
Even @yawning sneasel looked in awe at him. And then she said what everyone (including him) had been thinking but didn't dare to say: "You're an... you're an... an..."
"Say it, @Internet War Criminal said" "Tell the truth, I can take it!" @Internet War Criminal said as @Internet War Criminal felt the burning nerves in his body floating in his stomach.
"An Angel," said @Mikemikev in absolute and utter awe. "THis I... I never have seen before"
@AnOminous and @WeaponsGradeAutism were just as much in awe. Though with @AnOminous, @Internet War Criminal knew it was because he just loved him so much. When @Internet War Criminal looked in his eyes, it was like @Internet War Criminal was drowing in a puddle of the deepest of colours.

@Internet War Criminal stretched his wings further and light came from beneath them, engliphing everyone in the luminating light. The demons had to hide their horrible feces beneath their wings as not to be smitted by the beauty of his light.
@Mikemikev fell down on his knees and raised his arms in prayer: "Oh god, let me live. Let me be a part of the light again@"

And @Internet War Criminal looked down upon him and @Internet War Criminal was about to engulp him more with his rays but when @Internet War Criminal saw it was hurting Him @Internet War Criminal stopped. No one deserved such a fate like that. But @Internet War Criminal had to burn the evil out of @Mikemikev, else it would return! And so @Internet War Criminal did. Before them the portal exploded in rays of light and blue and greens and cyans. It was a wonderous spectacle to behold!

@AnOminous ran into his arms and whispered naughty things in his ear. That was what they were going to do tonight, after they're back and rested a bit.

Then @Internet War Criminal was crowned space prime minister of 'Murica and @Internet War Criminal would live many many lives after this one.
lmao @Super Collie has to bang me

Internet War Criminal

Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fan fiction fam

Ambivalenz

Green Fruit Agriculture Nazi
kiwifarms.net
The Model featuring @Feline Darkmage and @Internet War Criminal

“Giddy as a school girl” @Internet War Criminal said with a smile as he invited @Feline Darkmage into his home.

He lived in a well-lit studio with high windows facing the streets. It was sparsely furnished with canvases, racks and a small kitchenette; an artist´s place, clearly. An iron bed with sheets and covers in a state of repose, as if they were modeling for a still life. That was everything there was and he owned. Small and cozy, he happily called it his home.

“Sit down on the bed and I will get us something.” He retreated to the kitchenette corner leaving her to look around.

Most paintings in the studio were leaning against one another, so she could only see about a dozen of them. There were paint cans, brushes and canvases everywhere, and an old German Reichskriegsflagge on one of the walls.

Most, if not all, paintings were more or less realistic nude females with a surrealistic background, as if they jumped straight out of a Tarantino movie. He had talent, she had to give that to him. The only oddity about those paintings were the women having penises. @Feline Darkmage shrugged it off, she knew what she was getting into when she agreed to be his model.

@Internet War Criminal came back with two ice cold bottles of beer, tilted his head up and closed his eyes, already breathing heavily. “I will die a little death painting you, and I will see the heaven.”

She smiled and said nothing, but took one of the beers he offered.

A sigh escaped his lips as his gaze turned around and towards an empty canvas. “I think I have found what I was looking for my whole life. You."

She giggled. It was infectious and he began to laugh like a little boy, uncontrollably at the image of painting his new found muse on a virgin canvas.

After they had finished their beers @Feline Darkmage got up to look at the exposed paintings. She noticed him watching her.

"What?"

He said nothing at first then laughed out loud. After a moment he calmed down, still he had troubles to control himself as not to start laughing again. Then he said in earnest, "You are beautiful and I suspect your dick is bigger than mine."

Sometimes she forgot how strikingly honest @Internet War Criminal could be.

He stepped closer until he could reach her. A little too close, he knew it, but he didn´t care, not really. He placed his hands gently on her hip and she didn't flinch. A good sign.

She whispered softly even he couldn´t understand what she was saying. Her voice an octave deeper as it used to be, but she was nervous and when she was nervous she couldn´t control her voice anymore.

“You´re making me happy being my model, you know that?" It wasn´t really a question, more a statement of fact and they both could feel it.

She hesitated, thinking about what @Internet War Criminal just said, but she was happy after all. She nodded, smiled again and once more said nothing in return, simply enjoying the moment. It was quiet all around, but she did not mind. That´s how it should be, she said to herself in her head.

She needed to feel beautiful after all and there had not been a lot of opportunities for that lately. Buying rainbow socks didn´t really count. Getting rid off her clothes was liberating; the cool air on her skin refreshing.

As she sat down on the bed once more, partially hidden among her clothes, she tried to keep an eye on @Internet War Criminal who was busying himself now to prepare his brushes behind a canvas.

Come to think of it things had been fairly pleasant so far, she told herself. She would only model for him, she giggled. The erection she was having didn´t want to have any of that, true, but knowing @Internet War Criminal by now she knew he´d be okay with it.

Her mind wandered to her earlier encounter with @Internet War Criminal. His soft touch and the way he looked at her. So this is what happiness looks like, she thought. The anti-depressants stayed in her purse, as did the anxiety meds she was carrying around everywhere.

"I´m not afraid, I´m not afraid, I´m not afraid," chanting silenty, like a mantra @Feline Darkmage positioned herself on the bed once more. Going down on her hands and knees, she couldn´t help herself but presenting her ass in @Internet War Criminal ´s direction. She almost wanted to shout, "fuck me", but she didn´t. Instead she stuck her tongue out, even he couldn´t see it. Giddy little girl, alright.

@Internet War Criminal looked up, a bit confused at first, but then he noticed his heart beating. Fast. He walked up to @Feline Darkmage, smiled at her and kissed her, and before walking back to his canvas, said:

"Tomorrow, my love. Tomorrow."

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The rain poured down upon the battle field. On one side, a tartan clad woman stood, weapon in hand, glaring across at her opponent. On the other side stood another human, clutching an empty soft drink can in their pudgy hands, their face shrouded by the hood of their dowdy rain mac.

It was a fight to the death between @NobleGreyHorse and @Autphag . Of course, Autphag was too fucking high on energy drinks and illegal drugs to even give a hoot about what their rival was doing. Autphag, of course, thought they were always right. This, of course, meant that Noble won by default, due to Autphag's obliviousness and lack of skill.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
A/N: This sucks but you should read it anyway. kthx.
Far far away, in a magical far away distant land..
~Hey little girl wanna go for a ride ?
There's room and my wagon is parked right outside~

Null let the song text go over him.

~We can cruise down Rober Street all night long
But I think I'll just rape you and kill you instead~

The pain Null felt was much like that. His heard felt like that.

~Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane
I hear there's a party at Lake Cove
It's be much easier if I drove
We could check it out~

Null knew that in the end, Null would stand alone before Vordrack. Alone and afraid.

~We can go and see
Come on take a ride with me
Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane~

Because somehow, friends always betray friends. Lovers always betray lovers. Pain was there to stay. It stuck like honey to his skin, but there was no water to remove it. And it collected dirt and dust as long as it was there. Eventually turning as black as his soul.

~Lay down together for a while
I'll put all your clothes in a nice neat little pile
You're the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life
but it's over now and with my knife
Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane~

If only Null had a knife. Then the pain suffrage would be over...

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A FEW YEARS AGO @yawning sneasel WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
This one features @JSGOTI, @yawning sneasel, @CasualSeppuku, @Ride, @zedkissed60 and @Melchett

@JSGOTI and @yawning sneasel were entering the room.

"Hay @yawning sneasel" said @JSGOTI
@yawning sneasel was looking unhappy though.
"Bad news @JSGOTI. We are broke"
"Hu? But after our last adventure we were rich"
"Yes, but after tax's we are broke. In fact we owe money now because taxes are high for rich people"
"Ow..darnit.
What will we do?" said @JSGOTI to @yawning sneasel
"We need to make a lot of money to pay of the tax else our iggloo in which we live will be repossed!"
Just then, the TV which was on all this time changed to a news announcement.
"..And the world Doxing championship final starts tomorrow. Aside from the coveted trophy, The prize this year will include 7million euro...In other news, a war..."
@yawning sneasel shut the tv off.

"Of course!" said @JSGOTI
"Doxing! Why didnt I think of that!"
"Yes Doxing - the sport of kings!"
@JSGOTI nodded in agreement.
"We can make lots of money doing that and pay of the tax that we owe"
"YES" screamed @yawning sneasel getting excited.
"But we need a 'in' else we wont be allowed in"
"Dont worry! I know someone who can get us into the finals!"
"Oh thats good"

And with that they got into the finals!

---
Later, once they were alone and away from the others, @yawning sneasel met with @CasualSeppuku in a nearby tower
They had been meeting like this awhile now, often in the evenings or at night.
A deep friendship had struck up after their previous adventures, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think.
They often did some talking, some Doxing, maybe a few board games.
They were quite close friends by now.

This particular night they were shearing secrets with eachother. Telling eachother things neither had told anyone else before. Things that not a single soul knew.

"Then there was that time I...Destroyed @zedkissed60's hand mirror!"
"oh, @yawning sneasel! thats positively evil! and I should know!"
They both laughed. The night had been full of stories like this. The time @CasualSeppuku blackmailed a a Coder. Or the time @yawning sneasel fooled a Director into thinking it was the end of the world.. Endless stories shared just between them and no one else.
It was making them closer.
Closer then @yawning sneasel had ever thought possible.
As @yawning sneasel was telling another story, She thought She saw @CasualSeppuku examining Her. Looking with..was that longing?
nah...couldn't be.
The moment was over and they departed eachothers company.
@yawning sneasel felt something had changed that night, but wasn't sure what.
---

The next day, @JSGOTI was day dreaming.

@yawning sneasel snapped him out of it by bursting into his room.

"@JSGOTI! The contest starts soon! Your late! @zedkissed60 and @Melchett have already changed into their Doxinging kits! "
"Oh, nooes I over slept! Thats not like me at all. "

@JSGOTI got dressed on the way down stairs, and skidding into the Arena.
The audience was already there and he got a big appose as he entered.

"oh...you made it I seee. Had a nice night?" @Melchett sneered.

At that moment @JSGOTI realized he had been drugged! That explained the strange dreams last night. @Melchett must have drugged him while they were talking the other day.
It was too late to do anything about it though. Hehad to hope there was no more surprises.
The starter walked on at that moment, told them to get ready.
@Melchett grinned at hero. Showing all their evil teeth
"Blam!" The starter fired the starting slingshot and the contest had begun!

@zedkissed60 took the early lead, but @JSGOTI quickly caught up with the Doxinging. @zedkissed60 was sweating like mad trying to stay in the contest.
@Melchett was relaxed though - barely Doxinging at all!

"Whats she upto? Its like she is not even trying"
"And why does she care anyway? She always said Doxing was stupid "
"I know, somethings not right" said @JSGOTI while pulling of a particularly difficult Doxing move.
Just then disaster striked!
There was a loud bang BANG! and @zedkissed60 collapsed.
@JSGOTI Doxinged backwards for a bit.

"@zedkissed60! Are you ok?"
"urg...sabotage..." @zedkissed60 collapsed.
"who did it?"
"It was...it was..." @zedkissed60 collapsed.
"Who did it? Who...?"

@Melchett grinned.

"WHO???"

Just then the gong went. It was half-time.

--
@yawning sneasel at that moment felt in her pocket. Thats strange there was a note.
It said She should rendezvous at the demolished beach at sunset.

@yawning sneasel kept this secret as it was clearly just for Her.
---
Back at the locker room, @yawning sneasel and @JSGOTI were talking. @zedkissed60 had been taken to the hospital.

"How are you ever going to catch up?" said @yawning sneasel.

@Melchett was leading when half time went. @JSGOTIs time spent seeing to @zedkissed60 had cost him the lead.

"Its not important" said @JSGOTI.
"Whats important is I know why @Melchett wants to win the World Championship Doxinging contest. Its the prize."
"hu" said @yawning sneasel
"I did some research and its really the CogsDev's Dox! If she wins the contest they will give her it and there will be nothing we can do to stop her"
"omg"
"Also she was the one that sabotaged the poor @zedkissed60!"
"poor @zedkissed60 "
"yes poor @zedkissed60 "
"The contest doesn't matter any more, we must get that CogsDev's Dox by winning the contest!'

"But how? How are we going to win"
"I have a plan" said @JSGOTI

Just then the horn sounded. Half time was over, and the final part of the Doxinging contest had begun!
---
"Why are you looking at me like that? Its almost like your want me badly. Ha Ha!" @yawning sneasel chuckled.

"You're my one true friend, @yawning sneasel, probably the best one I've had in a long time. I like talking to you, hanging out with you, and I even love listening to you sing.
...And now that you've pointed it out, I think I might like to hug you a bit"

"You're touching me. That's not considered appropriate behavior," @yawning sneasel whispered, Her bottom lip trembling while Her limbs felt frozen.

"Maybe not. But I don't think you're going to stop me." @CasualSeppuku stroked Her hand up @yawning sneasel's hip, and pulled Her shirt from her trousers. @yawning sneasel's eyes fluttered shut when She felt @CasualSeppuku's fingers touch the skin of Her lower back. But She forced them open again and stared into @CasualSeppuku's pretty eyes.

"I should stop you." @yawning sneasel knew She should. This was @CasualSeppuku. @CasualSeppuku! Could She dare wreck their close friendship? And what about their destiny? But that didn't bother @yawning sneasel nearly as much.

"Stop me," @CasualSeppuku said, and made it sound like a dare.

@yawning sneasel was all set to give @CasualSeppuku a glare, but it faded away when She got her first real look at @CasualSeppuku.I mean sure, @yawning sneasel had seen @CasualSeppuku before, but not REALLY seen them. Not with these new eyes which @yawning sneasel now had. Her eyes had been opened.Like She was seeing for the first time.Like the wool was no longer over Her eyes.
@CasualSeppuku's soft legs.
Her nice Weapons of mass distraction.
Her very agreeable pony tail.

In point of fact, @yawning sneasels mouth went a little slack and there may have been some drool.

It dripped on @CasualSeppuku.
@CasualSeppuku didn't seem to mind @yawning sneasels fluids though. Any kinda of fluid dropping on Her was fine it seemed. "ewww" She said but half way it turned to a "owwwwwww".
"owwwwwww"!
It was a "owwwwwww" of pleasure.
It was the first of many sounds to come

They kissed eachother softly. @yawning sneasel whispering sweat nothings into @CasualSeppukus ear.

After they had finished - exhausted and embarrassed, they decided to go home and tell all their friends
--

When they restarted @JSGOTI quickly started losing.
(Not intentionally mind, it was because @Melchett was already winning when the contest stopped for the half time break. When the contest resumed, @Melchett thus got a head start at the Doxing and was in the lead)
"Whatever you plan to do you better do it quickly" said @yawning sneasel panicking.
"Don't worry, @Melchett is almost in the position for my plan to work.."

@Melchett turned a corner while doing the Doxing..
"NOW!" said @JSGOTI!

Suddenly, right in front of @Melchett
@Ride appeared!
"Wha..."
Then he started undressing!
"Hay @Melchett, hows things..."
"Wha.aa...ma??"
@Melchetts Doxing-ing screeched to a halt.
"Its hot in this stadium in front of all these people isn't it?"
@Ride took his top off. He was wearing tight leather pants too.
@Melchett stopped completely, noticeably sweating and swaying back and forward.
"Hay hot stuff" said @Ride gyrating on the spot.
@Melchett fainted.

With that, @JSGOTI calmly overtook the unconscious @Melchett.
"Wow! that worked great" said @yawning sneasel
"Indeed, I knew @Melchetts one weakness was man candy"
"That's right....I cant resist them....they make me all wibbly wobbly inside" said @Melchett getting up but still dazed.

It was too late though @JSGOTI had just passed the finishing line, winning the Doxing-ing contest!

The crowd went wild, @JSGOTI took a bow.
@CasualSeppuku And @Ride danced around @JSGOTI cheering.

"The CogsDev's Dox is safe now! " said @JSGOTI.
"Till next year at least.....that's the next time this yearly contest is!"

-The End

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
This one features @JSGOTI, @yawning sneasel, @CasualSeppuku, @Ride, @zedkissed60 and @Melchett

@JSGOTI and @yawning sneasel were entering the room.

"Hay @yawning sneasel" said @JSGOTI
@yawning sneasel was looking unhappy though.
"Bad news @JSGOTI. We are broke"
"Hu? But after our last adventure we were rich"
"Yes, but after tax's we are broke. In fact we owe money now because taxes are high for rich people"
"Ow..darnit.
What will we do?" said @JSGOTI to @yawning sneasel
"We need to make a lot of money to pay of the tax else our iggloo in which we live will be repossed!"
Just then, the TV which was on all this time changed to a news announcement.
"..And the world Doxing championship final starts tomorrow. Aside from the coveted trophy, The prize this year will include 7million euro...In other news, a war..."
@yawning sneasel shut the tv off.

"Of course!" said @JSGOTI
"Doxing! Why didnt I think of that!"
"Yes Doxing - the sport of kings!"
@JSGOTI nodded in agreement.
"We can make lots of money doing that and pay of the tax that we owe"
"YES" screamed @yawning sneasel getting excited.
"But we need a 'in' else we wont be allowed in"
"Dont worry! I know someone who can get us into the finals!"
"Oh thats good"

And with that they got into the finals!

---
Later, once they were alone and away from the others, @yawning sneasel met with @CasualSeppuku in a nearby tower
They had been meeting like this awhile now, often in the evenings or at night.
A deep friendship had struck up after their previous adventures, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think.
They often did some talking, some Doxing, maybe a few board games.
They were quite close friends by now.

This particular night they were shearing secrets with eachother. Telling eachother things neither had told anyone else before. Things that not a single soul knew.

"Then there was that time I...Destroyed @zedkissed60's hand mirror!"
"oh, @yawning sneasel! thats positively evil! and I should know!"
They both laughed. The night had been full of stories like this. The time @CasualSeppuku blackmailed a a Coder. Or the time @yawning sneasel fooled a Director into thinking it was the end of the world.. Endless stories shared just between them and no one else.
It was making them closer.
Closer then @yawning sneasel had ever thought possible.
As @yawning sneasel was telling another story, She thought She saw @CasualSeppuku examining Her. Looking with..was that longing?
nah...couldn't be.
The moment was over and they departed eachothers company.
@yawning sneasel felt something had changed that night, but wasn't sure what.
---

The next day, @JSGOTI was day dreaming.

@yawning sneasel snapped him out of it by bursting into his room.

"@JSGOTI! The contest starts soon! Your late! @zedkissed60 and @Melchett have already changed into their Doxinging kits! "
"Oh, nooes I over slept! Thats not like me at all. "

@JSGOTI got dressed on the way down stairs, and skidding into the Arena.
The audience was already there and he got a big appose as he entered.

"oh...you made it I seee. Had a nice night?" @Melchett sneered.

At that moment @JSGOTI realized he had been drugged! That explained the strange dreams last night. @Melchett must have drugged him while they were talking the other day.
It was too late to do anything about it though. Hehad to hope there was no more surprises.
The starter walked on at that moment, told them to get ready.
@Melchett grinned at hero. Showing all their evil teeth
"Blam!" The starter fired the starting slingshot and the contest had begun!

@zedkissed60 took the early lead, but @JSGOTI quickly caught up with the Doxinging. @zedkissed60 was sweating like mad trying to stay in the contest.
@Melchett was relaxed though - barely Doxinging at all!

"Whats she upto? Its like she is not even trying"
"And why does she care anyway? She always said Doxing was stupid "
"I know, somethings not right" said @JSGOTI while pulling of a particularly difficult Doxing move.
Just then disaster striked!
There was a loud bang BANG! and @zedkissed60 collapsed.
@JSGOTI Doxinged backwards for a bit.

"@zedkissed60! Are you ok?"
"urg...sabotage..." @zedkissed60 collapsed.
"who did it?"
"It was...it was..." @zedkissed60 collapsed.
"Who did it? Who...?"

@Melchett grinned.

"WHO???"

Just then the gong went. It was half-time.

--
@yawning sneasel at that moment felt in her pocket. Thats strange there was a note.
It said She should rendezvous at the demolished beach at sunset.

@yawning sneasel kept this secret as it was clearly just for Her.
---
Back at the locker room, @yawning sneasel and @JSGOTI were talking. @zedkissed60 had been taken to the hospital.

"How are you ever going to catch up?" said @yawning sneasel.

@Melchett was leading when half time went. @JSGOTIs time spent seeing to @zedkissed60 had cost him the lead.

"Its not important" said @JSGOTI.
"Whats important is I know why @Melchett wants to win the World Championship Doxinging contest. Its the prize."
"hu" said @yawning sneasel
"I did some research and its really the CogsDev's Dox! If she wins the contest they will give her it and there will be nothing we can do to stop her"
"omg"
"Also she was the one that sabotaged the poor @zedkissed60!"
"poor @zedkissed60 "
"yes poor @zedkissed60 "
"The contest doesn't matter any more, we must get that CogsDev's Dox by winning the contest!'

"But how? How are we going to win"
"I have a plan" said @JSGOTI

Just then the horn sounded. Half time was over, and the final part of the Doxinging contest had begun!
---
"Why are you looking at me like that? Its almost like your want me badly. Ha Ha!" @yawning sneasel chuckled.

"You're my one true friend, @yawning sneasel, probably the best one I've had in a long time. I like talking to you, hanging out with you, and I even love listening to you sing.
...And now that you've pointed it out, I think I might like to hug you a bit"

"You're touching me. That's not considered appropriate behavior," @yawning sneasel whispered, Her bottom lip trembling while Her limbs felt frozen.

"Maybe not. But I don't think you're going to stop me." @CasualSeppuku stroked Her hand up @yawning sneasel's hip, and pulled Her shirt from her trousers. @yawning sneasel's eyes fluttered shut when She felt @CasualSeppuku's fingers touch the skin of Her lower back. But She forced them open again and stared into @CasualSeppuku's pretty eyes.

"I should stop you." @yawning sneasel knew She should. This was @CasualSeppuku. @CasualSeppuku! Could She dare wreck their close friendship? And what about their destiny? But that didn't bother @yawning sneasel nearly as much.

"Stop me," @CasualSeppuku said, and made it sound like a dare.

@yawning sneasel was all set to give @CasualSeppuku a glare, but it faded away when She got her first real look at @CasualSeppuku.I mean sure, @yawning sneasel had seen @CasualSeppuku before, but not REALLY seen them. Not with these new eyes which @yawning sneasel now had. Her eyes had been opened.Like She was seeing for the first time.Like the wool was no longer over Her eyes.
@CasualSeppuku's soft legs.
Her nice Weapons of mass distraction.
Her very agreeable pony tail.

In point of fact, @yawning sneasels mouth went a little slack and there may have been some drool.

It dripped on @CasualSeppuku.
@CasualSeppuku didn't seem to mind @yawning sneasels fluids though. Any kinda of fluid dropping on Her was fine it seemed. "ewww" She said but half way it turned to a "owwwwwww".
"owwwwwww"!
It was a "owwwwwww" of pleasure.
It was the first of many sounds to come

They kissed eachother softly. @yawning sneasel whispering sweat nothings into @CasualSeppukus ear.

After they had finished - exhausted and embarrassed, they decided to go home and tell all their friends
--

When they restarted @JSGOTI quickly started losing.
(Not intentionally mind, it was because @Melchett was already winning when the contest stopped for the half time break. When the contest resumed, @Melchett thus got a head start at the Doxing and was in the lead)
"Whatever you plan to do you better do it quickly" said @yawning sneasel panicking.
"Don't worry, @Melchett is almost in the position for my plan to work.."

@Melchett turned a corner while doing the Doxing..
"NOW!" said @JSGOTI!

Suddenly, right in front of @Melchett
@Ride appeared!
"Wha..."
Then he started undressing!
"Hay @Melchett, hows things..."
"Wha.aa...ma??"
@Melchetts Doxing-ing screeched to a halt.
"Its hot in this stadium in front of all these people isn't it?"
@Ride took his top off. He was wearing tight leather pants too.
@Melchett stopped completely, noticeably sweating and swaying back and forward.
"Hay hot stuff" said @Ride gyrating on the spot.
@Melchett fainted.

With that, @JSGOTI calmly overtook the unconscious @Melchett.
"Wow! that worked great" said @yawning sneasel
"Indeed, I knew @Melchetts one weakness was man candy"
"That's right....I cant resist them....they make me all wibbly wobbly inside" said @Melchett getting up but still dazed.

It was too late though @JSGOTI had just passed the finishing line, winning the Doxing-ing contest!

The crowd went wild, @JSGOTI took a bow.
@CasualSeppuku And @Ride danced around @JSGOTI cheering.

"The CogsDev's Dox is safe now! " said @JSGOTI.
"Till next year at least.....that's the next time this yearly contest is!"

-The End
Wow i fucked with a lot of mods in this. It sorta reminds me of being non-staff :sonichu:

• Feels
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: JSGOTI and WW 635

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I got a potential idea for this thread. We all know lolcows are always dreaming of having power they can lord over others in anyway possible. What would it be like if they actually got real life super powers in some way and formed their own league? If anyone wants me to get crazy with the concept for my own writing, just drop a response and I'll add my own thoughts on them. And if you want me to do bits like this for people on here, then bring it on

Christian Weston Chandler and Sonichu: OPL has just met up with his ol' pal sonichu as a phantom that grants him powers like the new friends he's making who grants him all of his sonichu and mary sue powers which he now uses to right all the wrongs against himself and his new friends wherever he sees and hear's about them

• Dumb
Reactions: WW 635
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
I got a potential idea for this thread. We all know lolcows are always dreaming of having power they can lord over others in anyway possible. What would it be like if they actually got real life super powers in some way and formed their own league? If anyone wants me to get crazy with the concept for my own writing, just drop a response and I'll add my own thoughts on them. And if you want me to do bits like this for people on here, then bring it on

Christian Weston Chandler and Sonichu: OPL has just met up with his ol' pal sonichu as a phantom that grants him powers like the new friends he's making who grants him all of his sonichu and mary sue powers which he now uses to right all the wrongs against himself and his new friends wherever he sees and hear's about them
Just make another thread with the new topic ffs. It's not fucking science of rocketry

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino