Write a scary story in two sentences -

chekovia

Whole squad full of fucking killers
kiwifarms.net
The large, sweaty man waddled into the restroom, breathing noisily through his mouth.
"Open the door, young lady, I'll help you with your tampon."
Jake Alley waddled into the restroom, writhing and leering simultaneously.
"Open the door, young lady, I'll help you with...everything, you don't want to be transphobic now, do you, cutie?

chekovia

kiwifarms.net
After being trapped in an alleyway you hear footsteps. You look up to see 30-inch Joe's turgid glistening cock ready to strike.

Last edited:

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
Story based upon actual events:

You walk into class and sit down with your computer and books. The teacher says "we'll be watching clips from Hamilton today."

please kill me.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Freddy Freaker

chekovia

kiwifarms.net
Upon leaving prison you made 100k last year.

Now you live with Andy Warski.
Andy Warski opened his mouth and tried to scream. The slimy writhing gunt enveloped his body and the last thing he smelt was a sickly sweet miasma of regurgitated Maker's Mark.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Freddy Freaker

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like our new house, it's dark even on sunny days and the wood paneling always smells like rotten fruit at night no matter how many times mom washes it.
Sometimes the windows rattle, it wakes me up in the middle of the night and mom tells me I have to wait in the cellar with the lights off until it stops howling outside.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino