Write a scary story in two sentences -

Old Major

Asha Logos
kiwifarms.net
The Hardest Thing I`ve Ever done is Admit The Delusion i Believed in was Nothing More Than A Delusion.
Tell Me Now, How Do I Convince My Brothers And Sisters To Give Up God?

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
A big mean horse bit me. Later, the doctor told me it was venomous.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You go off to a summer barbecue to enjoy some summer fun, snatching a burger from a table to munch on before the party realy starts. The taste of blood hits you as the burger gives out a mutilated bull noise, and you then realize that the burger was made by Jack Scalfani, currently gargling a tub of crisco with a mutated tongue, gurgling KEEETOOO amongst snatches of long dead Algonquin languages.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Ever get that feeling you're being watched?

You are...

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Amphibia_-_1563493567174.jpg

"UGH - What the cringey as fuck hell is this beastiality crap here, m8?"

"It's considered the most honest romantic relationship in some cartoon about frogs and toads and other lizard shit that people on 4/8/whatever-chan are obsessing over right now - lovely, right (*It's not lovely - it's gross and disgusting, I'm sorry and ashamed.)?"

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
The water ran down along side the shower wall, soaking the floors on the bathroom. The dumb inconsiderate whore was showing nothing but a dead gaze that was masked with what could only be described as pure disappointment.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The moment of eclipse when the obese corpse of a billionaire overwhelms the fires of a crematorium. The mortician turns a knob to increase the fire and the mass fades from existence.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You awaken in a strange bed and try to get up, fighting off the men holding you. It is only after you lose all feeling and the ability to breathe by yourself that you realize you were in an ambulance for a bad fall.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
You happily went on stage to do your physical stand-up comedy act one night.
The only reason you're getting any laughs at all is because security tackled, strangled, and beat you half-to-death on-stage when you went for your lighter and said "OK... Time to cleanse this place with righteous fire", which was the only "joke" your whole act consisted of.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino