"WTF, Anti-SJWs?"- An SJW Headquarters

Senior Spielbergo

Non-Union Mexican Equivalent
kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled across some Tumblr page called, "WTF, Anti-SJWs"?
http://wtfantisjws.tumblr.com

Their mission statement, as per their website:
"We are here to call out anti-SJWs (and the occasional extremist bigot, whatever their politics) and point out the flaws in their logic. It will also be a social justice education blog."

Basically, a place where SJWs pinpoint anyone who disagrees with them and then freak out at them.
While some of the things they say have a point, a lot of this just seems really over sensisitive.

EDIT: Finding some good posts:

Apparently, we can't be concerned with overweight people's health:
https://archive.md/KS3qs

Last edited:

Senior Spielbergo

Non-Union Mexican Equivalent
kiwifarms.net
Go right ahead. Find fault with my extremist belief that all people are to be respected regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, or political beliefs.
I agree with that, but some of these are big over reactions (again, I'll post them. Just gathering links).

• Autistic
Reactions: Hat

Hi I Am From Page 6

Fucking loser ass dork
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, we can't be concerned with overweight people's health:
https://archive.md/KS3qs

I actually think they have a point there.
I know plenty of skinny people who eat like absolute crap, and you can see that they have a high body fat percentage despite being skinny, but noone says anything.
Of course, obesity is unhealthy, but so is being skinnyfat.

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I remember this one. I saw 'em about a year or so ago where they thrived off of editing posts to add their rebuttals or passive-aggressive commentary but would never respond to any form of rebuttal given in return.

Basically like that Logicd guy except for radical-left loonies.

ivyleaf

Hookers n Blow
kiwifarms.net
I actually think they have a point there.
I know plenty of skinny people who eat like absolute crap, and you can see that they have a high body fat percentage despite being skinny, but noone says anything.
Of course, obesity is unhealthy, but so is being skinnyfat.

But skinnyfat people aren't prone to the same issues that the obese are.
The average skinnyfat person will live a lot longer than an obese person.
Also, skinnyfat people don't spill over into the cinema/train/airplane seat I paid for.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I remember this one. I saw 'em about a year or so ago where they thrived off of editing posts to add their rebuttals or passive-aggressive commentary but would never respond to any form of rebuttal given in return.

Basically like that Logicd guy except for radical-left loonies.

Tumblr has now made it so that you can no longer edit previous comments when you reblog something.

I assume it was done because the staff was tired of people fucking with their posts for shits and gigs, but it puts people like this in a precarious position.

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This post went down hill very quickly
wat the actual fuck.png

They have to be troll, there no way....

Edit:
okay then.png

Their Faq
faq.png

faq2.png

Last edited:

Arrosoir

Tiny autist it is.
kiwifarms.net
Edit:
What if your country has nationalised healthcare and their unhealthy life style choices are being paid for by your tax money? And they are disrupting the care of people with health problems that aren't a direct result of them stuffing themselves and refusing to exercise? Are you allowed to care then?

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
Tumblr has now made it so that you can no longer edit previous comments when you reblog something.

I assume it was done because the staff was tired of people fucking with their posts for shits and gigs, but it puts people like this in a precarious position.
Oh, man, I forgot about that new little widget entirely. Loads of huffing and puffing about it from, well, about who you'd expect to be having conniption fits over it, the people who'd edit other posts to suit their own positions and then argue against their new strawmen.

Been a bit harder for some of them to claim to be the "good" guys when they can't edit the opposition into mustache-twirling villains without erasing the rest of the post along with it.

Mulligan

A very grumpy bear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet the mods(there's alot of them)
mod1.png

mod2.png

mod3.png

mod4.png

mod5.png

mod6.png

mod7.png

mod8.png

mod9.png

mod10.png

mod11.png

mod12.png
obese.png

This just in!
~obese = curvy!~

triggered.png

I think itsovr9001 is my new favorite tumblr user

smile.png

monlith.png

What the fuck is a monolith? But you literally just generalized all /r/TIA in the same fucking post! Are these people serious?

Also, they seem really bitter about /r/ Tumblr In Action.

Last edited:

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
Jumpin' fuckin' Jesus how full of yourself do you have to be to list the privileges you think you have. I'm starting to believe I'm triggered by (parenthesis) in every (other) thought to (explain yourself when it's really) not necessary from all those mod paragraphs.

Probably the only legitimate privilege any of them have is that all or most of them seem to be very well off from being born into family money. :tugboat: