"WTF, Anti-SJWs?"- An SJW Headquarters

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jumpin' fuckin' Jesus how full of yourself do you have to be to list the privileges you think you have. I'm starting to believe I'm triggered by (parenthesis) in every (other) thought to (explain yourself when it's really) not necessary from all those mod paragraphs.

Probably the only legitimate privilege any of them have is that all or most of them seem to be very well off from being born into family money. :tugboat:

Money is the main privilege that actually matters in terms of life outcomes.

And it is also the one privilege you will rarely if ever see SJWs "check." Odd, that.

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
Money is the main privilege that actually matters in terms of life outcomes.

And it is also the one privilege you will rarely if ever see SJWs "check." Odd, that.
It all comes down to the country's dominant ethnicity (for more conservative/religious parts of the world, anyways; it doesn't matter so much in equal-opportunity first world nations) and money, yup. Unfortunately the middle/upper class dolts that push privilege know it too so they'd much rather people focus on race, gender, how guilty they should be for what they've got, and other things that don't matter at the end of the day than who has the most money.

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's almost like they're all middle class and reasonably well off, therefore their wish for a more equal society would involve that money being forcibly removed from their accounts and given to the underprivileged. Although honestly, are we even surprised by hypocrisy anymore?

KFC Double Down

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like they're all middle class and reasonably well off, therefore their wish for a more equal society would involve that money being forcibly removed from their accounts and given to the underprivileged. Although honestly, are we even surprised by hypocrisy anymore?
They're not very good at these whole "redistribution of wealth" or "class warfare" things for a group that loves Marxism.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep rereading it but I cannot understand these "zim and zir" pronouns.What's wroung with using they and them or just plain old it? ( plus I kept reading it as zim and gir)
It's the speshul snowflake pronouns for people who are too traumatized for she/her and he/him because reasons.

The most perplexing part is these genderspecialedition pronouns are not uniform and there's far too many of them, and that's ridiculous. Having to guess is not an option. For this reason I refuse to use any x or z based pronouns, or really anything other than "them/they" if they insist on being not-female and also not-male, whatever that means, because it's ONE thing to remember, it's uniform, it's way easier to pronounce, and I'm too old to care about their feels or cater to their imagination/fantasy.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is what happens when you're not allowed to discipline your children.
I blame Dr. Spock (Benjamin Spock, not Mr. Spock as played by Leonard Nimoy or whoever played him in the Abrams movies).

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how long it'll be before all the bigger SJW figureheads are found out to be the horrible people they supposedly rant about and hate so much.
Hypocrisy is strong with them, so it wouldn't be surprising that they're all actually projecting, like the narcissists they are.

They're already so dense and have their heads up their ass that they're still trying to deny that they're the bigoted ones.
It's also ironic and even worse that they have been taught that words don't have the meanings that regular average people who don't tumblr know that the words mean, and that they use these false definitions to try to get people that disagree with them to believe that no matter what, the SJW is always right, because manipulated word definitions.

Operator Kyoko Sakura

Magical Operator Operating Operationally
kiwifarms.net
Hypocrisy is strong with them, so it wouldn't be surprising that they're all actually projecting, like the narcissists they are.

It's also ironic and even worse that they have been taught that words don't have the meanings that regular average people who don't tumblr know that the words mean, and that they use these false definitions to try to get people that disagree with them to believe that no matter what, the SJW is always right, because manipulated word definitions.
They view the world in such a black and white type of way, it's sad, but not surprising at the same time. A lot of these people didn't do much in history that went past a 6th grade level.

That's why I think it's important schools put more emphasis on world history, not just American history. American history is great to learn, but for a lot of these people, it makes them just think that only American problems are important. I also think a lot of schools should get into subjects that go past the end of the cold war too, since it seems most schools start from Columbus and his expedition and end at the fall of the Berlin wall.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How dare you try to side with us you white devil!

Attachments

• tumblr.jpg
    tumblr.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 342

Len Kagamoney

damn you len
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But doesn't that just mean the extermination of all men and the enslavement of all white/cis women and the liberation of all humans from reproduction
Nah, in general it SHOULD mean pro equality. Against stuff like racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. A lot of people I follow are super against SJWs, but not against social justice itself. A common retort for criticizing their tactics is, "why are you against social justice" etc etc

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, they just started with me on tumblr over that stupid Cassidy Boon thing. I think they honestly don't believe that any feminist has ever said a stupid, hurtful, unfounded, genocidal, or textbook sexist thing.
That was fake. So was this one.

I hope wtfantisjws defended neither of them.

douche canoe chrissa

kiwifarms.net
I actually think they have a point there.
I know plenty of skinny people who eat like absolute crap, and you can see that they have a high body fat percentage despite being skinny, but noone says anything.
Of course, obesity is unhealthy, but so is being skinnyfat.
I personally eat very healthy so when I am concerned about health that's why because I am healthy and I want the world to be as healthy cause being unhealthy is bad, but at the same time, I don't force it, i just wish people wouldn't gain 600 pounds and say that's healthy.