Campaign Ammo Wu Claims Alt Right Has Killed "Over 100" - Gamergate was "Proto Alt Right", counts Rogers and Roof as Alt Right

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What amuses me about all these people is how important they think Gamergate was. There is no way in hell Gamergate can be considered causally linked to the rise of the Alt Right, because outside of gaming circles, it was a total non-event. Ask your average Trump voter about games and they'd mutter something about Pac-Man.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
What amuses me about all these people is how important they think Gamergate was. There is no way in hell Gamergate can be considered causally linked to the rise of the Alt Right, because outside of gaming circles, it was a total non-event. Ask your average Trump voter about games and they'd mutter something about Pac-Man.
Because according to the narrative, the alt-right is a massive and powerful movement growing in strength every day, and includes millions of (white) men in their 20s (recruited and radicalized through 4chan, 8chan, Reddit and Steam), and was critical to the election of Donald Trump where they make up one of his main voting blocs. Since Gamergate spawned the alt-right (Steve Bannon said so!), logically Gamergate is one of the most important events of this decade.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
There are even gamers who are unaware of GamerGate because they stopped caring what journalists said and they are apolitical. When they hear about it though they generally side with GG.

In fact, I've met more non-gamer progressives who know and care about GG than gamers. Can't say if that's true in general, just my personal experience.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All it did was make people more skeptical of the media, institutions, international organizations and governments. Just part of a larger trend of people hating trendy rich liberals.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
There are even gamers who are unaware of GamerGate because they stopped caring what journalists said and they are apolitical. When they hear about it though they generally side with GG.

In fact, I've met more non-gamer progressives who know and care about GG than gamers. Can't say if that's true in general, just my personal experience.
I didn't know fuck all about it for the longest time. I just played vidya.

Trans-istor

kiwifarms.net
The SPLC demonstrates perfectly the fundamental fact about organisations dedicated to "fighting evil".

There is too much money, too much political shenanigans, and too much petty obsessiveness and spite on the line for them to do anything but continue trying to amp up fear and horror about "MUH FAR RIGHT DEATH SQUADS!" in order to keep donations pouring in, to keep the higher ups "politically valuable" enough to keep their cushy careers and lifestyle.

Its ironic really, in the end the SPLC is actively wishing for a violent neo nazi insurgency and right wing death squads far more than actual fucking neo nazis
So the SPLC is the liberal version of the NRA? Nice to know, I always figured they were exceptional New York and LA urbanites who legitimately believed in their own cause and weren't afraid to bend reality if need be.

• Autistic
Reactions: DatSpicyBoi

Káiser Futura

AKA Generalissimo Futura
kiwifarms.net
So, the Alt-Right is a group of genocidal sociopaths with weapons of mass destruction?

Did she at least try to read her own shit before tweeting that?

Pervious

Profoundly Disabled
kiwifarms.net
The alt right is a massive movement with WMD which could bring the entire union to their knees

That's why nothing has happened, they simply do not want to win.

not william stenchever

We were already hungry when they created us
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they've already removed themselves from the gene pool is it really murder? Don't have your ballsack turned into a fauxgina, kids.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
doesn't most of the altright believe there should be anti-miscegenation laws in place to prevent the supleme genterrmarn and other mongrels from even existing? wonder how you square that circle

doesn't most of the altright believe there should be anti-miscegenation laws in place to prevent the supleme genterrmarn and other mongrels from even existing? wonder how you square that circle
Most of the alt right believe whatever the super SJW is saying they believe, because the alt right is a made up scare word. The "Alt Right" believes in all the absolute worst things the SJW can imagine, and also believes everything conservatives believe. That way, all conservatives can be roped into the definition.

I guess the actual real alt-right they allude to would be the actual barely existent neo nazi groups and stuff, but those groups are tiny and inconsequential, and also don't have consistent beliefs because they're just dumb edgelords.

Tags
None