Wu Responds to MDE Outing, Compares Gamergate to GTA -

CaptainDong

Kiwi Farms resident WebMD substitute
kiwifarms.net
Jezebel published an 'article' about how Jace is really Jan, gave excerpts from the Buzzfeed article, and got a response from Brianna Wu:

'When Wu originally began trying to find "Connors" and pursue criminal charges against him, "I felt guilty," she says. "It was clear from the videos that this was someone suffering from mental illness. I thought they needed professional help more than prison. Now finding out this is joke by this person that redoubles my effort to put him in jail."'

Link to article:
http://jezebel.com/man-who-terrorized-brianna-wu-for-months-says-he-was-ju-1687689719

Then Wu goes on to say that s/he was previously a fan of Sam Hyde and MDE. Kind of ironic.

UPDATE:

Gawker jumps on the bandwagon with their own piece on the outing:
http://internet.gawker.com/psychopath-who-harassed-brianna-wu-just-kidding-1687695961

The Verge also did their own piece on the situation, with more imput from Wu:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/24/8099531/gamergate-jace-connors-threats-comedian-hoax

Also, a local paper in Maine has now published their own article on Jan:
http://www.pressherald.com/2015/02/24/mainer-jan-rankowski-says-in-interview-he-was-in-controversial-gamergate-video/

Last edited:

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Man who terrorized Brianna Wu for Months..."

I hardly think Brianna Wu was "terrified" by this, or ANY other threat, considering she NEVER LEFT HER HOUSE.

Just another effort to cry for VictimBux. I'm pretty sure no one is going to jail over this.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I hardly think Brianna Wu was "terrified" by this, or ANY other threat, considering she NEVER LEFT HER HOUSE.

Just another effort to cry for VictimBux. I'm pretty sure no one is going to jail over this.
Maybe she should ring up The Police, Congress, and Obama to let them know about Jan. I'm sure once they extradite Hotwheels for his public execution they'll get right on this gross injustice.

CaptainDong

Kiwi Farms resident WebMD substitute
kiwifarms.net
'Rankowski's Twitter account, ParkourDude91, has been suspended. '

...no. No it hasn't. Try Google before you publish clickbait, champ.

• Agree
Reactions: CWCTime

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think the real thing with all these anti-gamergate women is they spend each and every day, sometimes up 7 times an hour tweeting about how terrible the evil gamergate is. When no one one pays attention to them they say something outrageous to stir up controversy. For oppressed victims they sure can't stay out of the fire. It's obvious they revel in the controversy. It's very transparent they're not sincere half the time.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she should ring up The Police, Congress, and Obama to let them know about Jan. I'm sure once they extradite Hotwheels for his public execution they'll get right on this gross injustice.
I'm pretty sure that if these types of people had their way, they WOULD just have people like Jan and Hotwheels killed. The law is the only thing that's protecting them at this point.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to think mde Was funny but then they made fun if me and now they should go to jail
It's a little ironic when you look at her background. The only reason she's famous is because she made an anti-gamergate meme in an effort to condescendingly deride GG. Then they just used the same meme to make fun of her in the exact same way and she cried harassment for literally doing the same thing she had just done.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino