Wu Responds to MDE Outing, Compares Gamergate to GTA

Sarcastic Username

BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn it. Can't the media (and I use the term loosely regarding Jezebel) just realize that s/he is an attention whore

If we want to stop paying attention to the attention whore, then Jan is the first person who needs to stop doing performance art about aggravating her.

There is no decent article that could be written about Jan doing art about Wu that didn't seek out a quote from Wu.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we want to stop paying attention to the attention whore, then Jan is the first person who needs to stop doing performance art about aggravating her.

I want to keep paying attention to this lolcow, though. It's the media I want to stop taking Wu seriously. The more media that is about incredibly stupid shit like this, the sooner Wu is no longer considered a credible source even in the nut media.

Chipmunk With A Banana

kiwifarms.net
The Verge also posted an article on the situation with some choice quotes from Wu:

"This has had an extreme level of emotional stress for me, my husband, and my team," says Wu in an interview with The Verge. "That's not a joke. That is destroying my ability to do my job."

'Paging through his videos, she found one "a little staged," she says. "But I have to take this stuff seriously. ... There was never any point at which he dropped the mask."'

(In response to the restraining order) "The police tried to serve this person. They were unable to locate them, which is why we ultimately chose to just blot out that information and tweet it out,"

Link to the article:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/24/8099531/gamergate-jace-connors-threats-comedian-hoax

1. And what "job" was that? Media Whore?

2. So, you admit that you're gullible

3. She should have hired an Internet Lumberjack to cut it all down.

And I'm done for tonight you've been a great audience. Don't forget to tip your waitress and try the slots after the show.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to keep paying attention to this lolcow, though. It's the media I want to stop taking Wu seriously. The more media that is about incredibly stupid shit like this, the sooner Wu is no longer considered a credible source even in the nut media.
It's not really the whole media more a specific part of the click bait based media, it's best just to install adblockers and ignore them.

1. And what "job" was that? Media Whore?

2. So, you admit that you're gullible

3. She should have hired an Internet Lumberjack to cut it all down.

And I'm done for tonight you've been a great audience. Don't forget to tip your waitress and try the slots after the show.
Hey man it's hard being a trust fund baby, Wu barely has enough to buy a sports bike after spending 500k developing a terrible game.

Vodka's My BFF

I'm not dead. I drift in and out.
kiwifarms.net
There's no way for the media to stop taking Flynt seriously. S/He is completely contradictory when the posts HE made as John Flynt come to light. S/he is a completely different person nao, you gaize. Previous statements are totally invalid and are TOTALLY taken out of context! How DARE you misconstrue statements s/he has previously made! Total mahogany...

S&Wfanatic

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on, Bri! You already destroyed that poor POG's Prius during his street race! Don't kick him while he's down! XD

Chipmunk With A Banana

kiwifarms.net
What if John Flynt is also being a troll, and is working secretly with Jace in a "Fool Me Twice" operation?

3a0.jpg

StressOverloader

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder what Reuben thinks of this considering his career was very possibly destroyed thanks to this mess. Does he still support Flynt? If so he is one loyal dog who gets literally nothing in return.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder what Reuben thinks of this considering his career was very possibly destroyed thanks to this mess. Does he still support Flynt? If so he is one loyal dog who gets literally nothing in return.

If Wu cared about him in any way, then she would say something like: "Lets not be too hard on him, while he went about this the wrong way, his heart was still in the right place." He needs to reflect on this, especially since he called her a friend.

cirno

Nipple reddening operation
kiwifarms.net
'When Wu originally began trying to find "Connors" and pursue criminal charges against him, "I felt guilty," she says.

Yeah. I'm sure you were feeling very guilty about it, Wu. Who else besides her asskissers would actually believe this?

Soew

"Hate Crimes in Cyberspace"
kiwifarms.net
I would be REALLY interested to know how involve Johnnyboy was with Reuben choosing to interview Jace. You'd think that the abuse Jace dished out would be enough to warrant a tweet or two about "ablest scum attacks poor interviewer".