Wuhan Coronavirus: Con-artists Megathread - One stop shopping for those who want to spend $100 on a bottle of rubbing alcohol

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought a 40 pack of N95s at Home Depot for $30 at the beginning of February. I posted a link that I found around that time in the Wuhan Megathread where 10 "medical-grade" N95 masks were going for $500.

It's ridiculous the way people like that think they can get away with charging that much. Their accounts should get taken down for it.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
I bought a 40 pack of N95s at Home Depot for $30 at the beginning of February. I posted a link that I found around that time in the Wuhan Megathread where 10 "medical-grade" N95 masks were going for $500.
Who was the manufacturer and what was the model number?

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
d6ac325faa14808c9002044c615502c5

Australia somewhere. Well Prestons in Sydney, that's 'bumfuck somewhere'.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to thank every cocksucker hawking thermometers for buying them all up. Mine took a shit between now and the last time I needed it and I've been asked to monitor my temperature to make sure what I've got is still a cold and not slant-eye AIDS and I can't find one for love nor money either locally or online.

I hope all these people get prostate/uterine cancer.

AgateCameo

kiwifarms.net
He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

“But I’m not looking to be in a situation where I make the front page of the news for being that guy who hoarded 20,000 bottles of sanitizer that I’m selling for 20 times what they cost me.”

Guess this piece of trash will now try to cash in from his notoriety from being on the front page because I just can't believe that he didn't think he was being an opportunistic cocksucker.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net

“But I’m not looking to be in a situation where I make the front page of the news for being that guy who hoarded 20,000 bottles of sanitizer that I’m selling for 20 times what they cost me.”

Guess this piece of trash will now try to cash in from his notoriety from being on the front page because I just can't believe that he didn't think he was being an opportunistic cocksucker.
What a faggot and a cancer. I hope that since they're doing this shit over state lines RICO applies and the Feds can take their homes for this.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net

My feeling is that if you're going to be a blight on your whole local community to (attempt to) make a quick buck during a national emergency, at least have the nuts to own it.

LordofTendons

Demigod of Peace
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I could respect this if he were a blockade runner in war time, but he's just a shelf-raping, product-hoarding scalper. These fuckers always say they're "providing a service." Nothing is going to happen to this dude because nothing ever happens to these people. The best you can hope for is that he will be stuck with this stuff or that a tornado will hit the shed where he's keeping it and wipe it out.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net

I hope somebody steals them. :mad:

Is hand sanitizer even worth it? I never use it and prolonged use will dry out your hands anyway. Have fun with your dry, cracked and infection-prone hands.

I need isopropyl alcohol for non-wuflu purposes. Thanks to panic buyers and hoarders I can't find it anywhere. I'll have to get to Walgreens early when the delivery comes and hope for the best.

I also have a raincheck for B12 vitamins. I better redeem that before whackadoos start claiming this or that vitamin cures the virus.

I's glad Amazon cracked down on price gouging. But thse people should be bnned from Amazon for life. It's Y2K 3.0 with these guys.

Now I can't remember, but where there 2012 hoarders or was it mostly quiet with that stuff?

WD-40

Spooked ya
kiwifarms.net
People are claiming anything and everything can cure Corona, from garlic and masturbating to cocaine and bleach.
Excerpt said:
Prominent QAnon YouTuber Jordan Sather, for example, tweeted to his more than 121,000 followers that a "miracle mineral solution," which effectively involves drinking bleach, can wipe out COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

"Not only is chlorine dioxide (aka 'MMS') an effective cancer cell killer, it can wipe out coronavirus too," he wrote. "Big Pharma wants you ignorant."

And after a rumor that drinking alcohol can cure coronavirus spread on Iranian social media, 44 people died and hundreds more were hospitalized after they drank bootleg alcohol.
Excerpt said:
A false rumor has circulated throughout the country that drinking alcohol can cure or prevent the coronavirus. Drinking alcohol is prohibited in the country.

Some citizens, according to Iran Health Ministry official Ali Ehsanpour, drank alcohol that substituted toxic methanol for ethanol, using bleach to mask the color. Seven bootleggers have been arrested.

In one part of the country, Khuzestan, more people have died from alcohol poisoning than from the coronavirus in that area, according to the state news agency IRNA. More than 30 people have died from poisoning, and 18 have died from the virus.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net