Wuhan Coronavirus - COVID-19 Analysis & Summary - This is not just fucking pneumonia. It is everything but the kitchen sink. Lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, blood vessels, testes. It affects them all.

Yotsubaaa

And I will love you 💗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
<effortpost that takes five 9chan posts to copy-paste it>
Goddamnit David, this poor fucker is about to off himself!
nightoftherope.png

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamnit David, this poor fucker is about to off himself!
View attachment 1272151

Hmm, cool art. I did a TinEye reverse search but couldn't find the sauce. :(

EDIT: It just occurred to me, I didn't even mention the Snowden leaks. I must be slipping.

But yeah, I remember the Snowden leaks, as they happened.

I also remember that rather than being pissed about warrantless wiretapping and government surveillance, people were mostly pissed that "those awful tinfoil-hats are going to feel so vindicated by this".

No, seriously. People were more concerned about it undermining trust in government than they were about what the content of the leaks said about the sheer fucking state of our society.

Last edited:

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
How did we go from Noam Chomsky writing books about how the media are corporate mouthpieces and Michael Moore filming documentaries about how we went into Iraq for the second time on false pretenses, to Anita Sarkeesian whining about scantily-clad video game characters and Ocasio-Cortez wanting to ban meat?

Why is the Left so frivolous now? Nobody has a reasonable explanation for this. Not a single person I've encountered on the internet can put it into words.
It helps bring everyone into the conversation when you can get your ideas across semi-succently, y'know. One sentence cleared up what question you've been trying to ask, using multiple posts, quotes and paragraphs of train-of-thought. You may have dodged a train in a game, but you keep pouring the coal to the one in your head. Slow down.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It helps bring everyone into the conversation when you can get your ideas across semi-succently, y'know. One sentence cleared up what question you've been trying to ask, using multiple posts, quotes and paragraphs of train-of-thought. You may have dodged a train in a game, but you keep pouring the coal to the one in your head. Slow down.
Polonius, despite it being a shitpost on his hypocrisy by Shakespeare, did get it right with "brevity is the soul of wit". People like succinct answers usually.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Polonius, despite it being a shitpost on his hypocrisy by Shakespeare, did get it right with "brevity is the soul of wit". People like succinct answers usually.

I suppose I could summarize it. Condense it down quite a bit.

Voting in the US is theater. It serves no purpose whatsoever. All our candidates are bought and paid for by special interests. The Republicans and Democrats pursue a nearly identical agenda, just with a slightly different veneer, usually in the form of slight adjustments to domestic policy and taxation. Any of the major foreign policy decisions may as well be carved out of stone, for all the voting public can do to influence them. For every foreign policy decision, there is some five-foot-nothing, finger-steepling technocrat who will not only vouch for it, but insist that the public doesn't know enough to make a valid decision either way.

How come nobody cares about this? How come nobody cares about the continuing erosion of our privacy and our rights? How come no one cares about our lack of power to influence events on the world stage?

Sneed's Feed And Seed

For A Good Time Call (868) 325-9542
kiwifarms.net
Impotent rage
Go kick up interest. Get into debate club. Join the city council. Get the fuck off Kiwifarms and do something instead of sitting in your own filth reading shitposts if you care so much.
Make a difference or sit the fuck down. Tired of this all-talk bullshit.

tl;dr shit or get off the pot, political pussy.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what to think anymore. For every article I see that says the virus is slowing down and we can return to normal, I'll see another one that says new cases are increasing and more deaths are to be expected than originally anticipated.

STOP WATCHING NEWS
BECAUSE THE NEWS CONTRIVES TO FRIGHTEN YOU
TO MAKE YOU FEEL SMALL AND ALONE
TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR MIND ISN'T YOUR OWN

Last edited:

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
if he was automatically threadbanned after 3 posts he'd probably fit in here :\
Holy shit. I just realized why @Drain Todger's special brand of autism is familiar. There was a kid in middle school who wasn't very bright, but didn't know it. His questions would be so long winded and about such minutiae that each teacher limited him to 3 questions a day. It worked for him, so I fully support this plan.

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing about the past 20 years makes any sense to me at all.

Beginning with 9/11, there has been a huge erosion of people's rights in the West, accompanied by the creeping rise of the surveillance state. Nobody cares that there are CCTV cameras, RFID readers and chain-link fences everywhere, now.

Saddam didn't have WMDs, and Afghanistan wasn't hiding OBL. Nobody cares that we basically killed a quarter of a million people to get one guy.

Obama campaigned on a promise to close Gitmo and end the Bush-era warmongering. He did neither of these things. In fact, years later, he pulls a Bill Clinton and starts even more shit. Nobody cares about this, least of all the voting public. In fact, they elected him for a second term.

The Iraq War Logs and the US Diplomatic Cables are leaked on Wikileaks, showing all the blue-on-blue incidents and how Iraq had death squads and torture units that the US supported, as well as the disgusting backroom deals that occurred in the years previous. Nobody cares.

Chinese sweatshops work teenagers to the fucking bone, making them live in cockroach-infested dormitories and take sponge baths, and paying them half a dollar a fucking hour to work fifteen, even sixteen hours a day, sticking feet on the bottom of computer mice. Also, Foxconn (Foxdie?) erected suicide nets around their dorms because their workers were so despondent that they were jumping off of them and going splat on the pavement. Nobody cares. Fuck 'em. We need our mice and we need our phones.

All the columbite-tantalite we need for the niobium and tantalum in all our tech comes out of the Congo, with steely-eyed sentries roaming around with AK-47s and watching over workers sifting through mud with their bare hands, their finger not far from the trigger should the local warlord's slaves decide to flee. This is where all our smartphones come from. Nobody gives one single fuck.

Osama Bin Laden was hiding out in Pakistan, our alleged ally. In Abbottabad, no less, which is basically the West Point of Pakistan. There is no way that the ISI didn't know exactly where he was, and yet, he hid out for years there and no one gave a fuck. Also, no one seemed to give a shit about Al-Qaeda's obvious Saudi connections and funding. Also, Pakistan straight up gave intel on the broken-off tail boom of our super-secret crashed stealth Blackhawk to the Chinese, but nobody cares.

A bunch of spook-sponsored fake color revolution activists started shit all across the Middle East, and then the Responsibility to Protect (a.k.a. "Humanitarian Invasions", a.k.a. "Imperialism with a Smile") was used as an excuse to bomb the fuck out of Libya, destroying their government and a great deal of valuable civilian infrastructure. Libya is now a failed state, years later, and we abandoned those people to their fate, but nobody cares.

We gave shitloads of weapons to Syrian rebels through operation Timber Sycamore. Salafi assholes were filming themselves shouting Takbirs while firing TOW missiles, which each cost as much as a brand-new Corvette, at Syrian and Russian tanks. Nobody cares that we just spent thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars over the course of a decade hunting down and killing Salafi motherfuckers, just to arm another bunch of them just like the Mujahideen back in the eighties.

The CIA torture report was published, confirming that, yes indeed, the CIA tortures and rapes people. Nobody seems to give a shit that our tax dollars funded torture and rape. In fact, people cared more about the fictional Sansa Stark being raped by the equally fictional Ramsay Bolton than they did about actual people having feeding tubes shoved up their asses by our government. Before you say they deserved it, many Gitmo detainees were random people off the street who were literally sold to us.

People made a big huge deal about Trump being tough on immigration, despite the fact that Obama and Biden loved deporting the fuck out of people. Obama kept people in cages, first. Nobody cares.

Refugees from Syria literally sell their fucking kidneys to human traffickers to flee the violence and instability. We made these people homeless with our own actions. Nobody cares. In fact, the media doesn't even refer to where these people even came from by name. They're just "refugees", as if they came out of the fucking ether. Nobody cares about that, either.

All our media is owned and operated by six giant, monopolistic corporations, spewing propaganda at the American public, but nobody cares. Also, our government made it legal to spew propaganda at us, and nobody cares about that, either.

Apple, Google, and Facebook are all gigantic fucking trusts on-par with Standard Oil. Nobody cares. Who will break them up, anyway? Who has the balls? They own all our politicians. They gather data on all of us and they invade our privacy, and nobody cares. In fact, we straight-up fucking give them all our fucking information. When you sign up for Facebook, they already know who all your friends are, because they have Facebook, and Facebook has access to their contacts. Zuckerberg can surmise exactly who you are even if you aren't on his fucking service. Nobody cares about this.

Jeff Epstein clearly didn't kill himself, and Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew clearly didn't fly on his plane just so they could sit on the beach and sip Mai Tais in the Caribbean. Nobody cares. It's old hat. It's yesterday's news. Look! Virus!

Wikileaks released the OPCW Douma files showing that the OPCW tried quashing a contradictory report that showed that not only did the alleged gas canisters appear to have been hand-placed by people on the ground, the concentrations of chlorine were in the parts-per-billion range, similar to what you'd expect from the use of household bleach.

Chinese scientists tried smuggling biological samples out of a BSL-4 lab in Canada and out of Boston's Logan International Airport, but nobody cares. That's obviously nothing. Somebody ate bat soup and started coofing. The virus definitely didn't come out of a laboratory. They didn't steal coronavirus samples. They tried stealing Ebola and Nipah, two extremely deadly pathogens, but just ignore that. It wasn't SARS, so it doesn't matter. Oh, wait, China bought up all our PPE and we hate them, now, so maybe it did come out of a laboratory.

Julian Assange got treated to a Kafkaesque trial where he's kept separate from his own lawyers in a glass box and can't even pass notes to them. Besides, isn't he a rapist, or something? Don't you know you can't get away with rape unless you're Joe Biden? Anyway, nobody cares.

On most of the boards I've been on in the past ten years, you can shout about this shit until you're blue in the face, and not a single one of these neoliberal jackholes will shed even one crocodile tear over any of it. Instead, the bunch of psychopaths will slither their snake tongues and blink their nictitating membranes sideways and say "I don't care," without a hint of sarcasm.

Because they don't. They don't care. Nobody cares.

They care more about how video game characters are clothed. They care more about TV shows, books, and movies meeting diversity quotas and works of narrative fiction in general not having naughty plot devices in them like racism, rape, and rapism, or whatever.

The more I look at the state of the planet today, the more convinced I am that the NPC meme and clown world are an accurate portrayal of our present state of affairs.

It wasn't the Ben Shapiros and Steve Bannons of the world who led me to this conclusion.

It was talking with liberals. Just, you know. Conversing with them idly for the better part of a decade until I grew so disgusted that I just couldn't take it anymore.

At this rate, people will die if we don't reopen. Up to 30 million jobless already? Jesus. This is the fuckening to end all fuckenings. This is the Great Depression all over again.

download (31).jpeg

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@
At this rate, people will die if we don't reopen. Up to 30 million jobless already? Jesus. This is the fuckening to end all fuckenings. This is the Great Depression all over again.
wait train dodger I thought le coofer virus was going to kill us all captain trips style?

I don't even know what to think anymore. For every article I see that says the virus is slowing down and we can return to normal, I'll see another one that says new cases are increasing and more deaths are to be expected than originally anticipated.

same lol. theres so much stuff published every hour on the virus that it ends up being an overload of information rather than actually helpful. if you look up covid 19 on google you get a useless giant ass dashboard with news and a tracker that shows only the most basic stuff (nothing like the fatality rate by age group or anything that the 20 other trackers dont show). and searching for specific stuff only brings up the most recent coronavirus clickbait. its all very confusing to almost anyone. and of course you have to have a source for fucking everything if you want to talk about the virus these days.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
same lol. theres so much stuff published every hour on the virus that it ends up being an overload of information rather than actually helpful. if you look up covid 19 on google you get a useless giant ass dashboard with news and a tracker that shows only the most basic stuff (nothing like the fatality rate by age group or anything that the 20 other trackers dont show). and searching for specific stuff only brings up the most recent coronavirus clickbait. its all very confusing to almost anyone. and of course you have to have a source for fucking everything if you want to talk about the virus these days.

I was absolutely infuriated whenever I'd try to look up more information on social distancing, and every search result was that fucking monkey Trevor Noah and his punchable face ranting about muh Orange Man, because his new temporary show is called "Social Distancing with Trevor Noah" or some shit. Hell, I try to look up videos about real coverage, and I'm met with a barrage of cringy Seth Myers videos bashing Trump. Sometimes I unironically hate the internet.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I was absolutely infuriated whenever I'd try to look up more information on social distancing, and every search result was that fucking monkey Trevor Noah and his punchable face ranting about muh Orange Man, because his new temporary show is called "Social Distancing with Trevor Noah" or some shit. Hell, I try to look up videos about real coverage, and I'm met with a barrage of cringy Seth Myers videos bashing Trump. Sometimes I unironically hate the internet.

Don't hate the Internet. Hate Google, which is tailoring what we're seeing. Seriously, someone should break Alphabet.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose I could summarize it. Condense it down quite a bit.

Voting in the US is theater. It serves no purpose whatsoever. All our candidates are bought and paid for by special interests. The Republicans and Democrats pursue a nearly identical agenda, just with a slightly different veneer, usually in the form of slight adjustments to domestic policy and taxation. Any of the major foreign policy decisions may as well be carved out of stone, for all the voting public can do to influence them. For every foreign policy decision, there is some five-foot-nothing, finger-steepling technocrat who will not only vouch for it, but insist that the public doesn't know enough to make a valid decision either way.

How come nobody cares about this? How come nobody cares about the continuing erosion of our privacy and our rights? How come no one cares about our lack of power to influence events on the world stage?

condense it further, pour it into a glass, empty the glass, fill it with bleach, then drink.