Wuhan Coronavirus - COVID-19 Analysis & Summary - This is not just fucking pneumonia. It is everything but the kitchen sink. Lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, blood vessels, testes. It affects them all.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I think you may be missing out on the context, here.

What’s the biggest, most obvious difference between Proud Boys and Antifa, other than their avowed ideologies?

The Proud Boys, almost universally, have a high-testosterone phenotype. Straight legs, broad shoulders, barrel chest, big arms, et cetera.

View attachment 1865252
View attachment 1865267

Antifa guys are the exact opposite. To a man, they are lanky, pale, sickly, and thin, with gracile arms, knock knees, and weak jaws. In tight pants, with a baggy top, they’re completely androgynous. I mean, if a few of them are on HRT, that’s fine, but it’s like, all of them.

View attachment 1865259
View attachment 1865265

We’re so used to political correctness, we’ve come to believe that all human beings are a blank slate. This is not correct. Hormones do affect behavior, and they do affect beliefs.

Enter the wacky world of behavioral endocrinology:

Allow me to illustrate what I mean to say by all this.

View attachment 1865282

On the left is the Aurochs, an extinct species of wild cattle. They were a powerful and healthy breed, with thick muscles and a massive build. On the right are modern cattle.

The question we really have to ask ourselves is this; are humans being domesticated? If so, by whom, and for what purpose?

View attachment 1865306

“We are willing to believe almost anything about ourselves–that we are apes or angels–but not that we are puppets.” - Thomas Ligotti
You had me at "aurochs." <3

What’s the biggest, most obvious difference between Proud Boys and Antifa, other than their avowed ideologies?

The Proud Boys, almost universally, have a high-testosterone phenotype. Straight legs, broad shoulders, barrel chest, big arms, et cetera.

View attachment 1865252
View attachment 1865267

Antifa guys are the exact opposite. To a man, they are lanky, pale, sickly, and thin, with gracile arms, knock knees, and weak jaws. In tight pants, with a baggy top, they’re completely androgynous. I mean, if a few of them are on HRT, that’s fine, but it’s like, all of them.

View attachment 1865259
View attachment 1865265

We’re so used to political correctness, we’ve come to believe that all human beings are a blank slate. This is not correct. Hormones do affect behavior, and they do affect beliefs.

View attachment 1865282

On the left is the Aurochs, an extinct species of wild cattle. They were a powerful and healthy breed, with thick muscles and a massive build. On the right are modern cattle.

The question we really have to ask ourselves is this; are humans being domesticated? If so, by whom, and for what purpose?

View attachment 1865306

“We are willing to believe almost anything about ourselves–that we are apes or angels–but not that we are puppets.” - Thomas Ligotti
You’re completely right, I have read some that there are certain physical traits that seem to come out in all animals when domesticated - wolves were the main subject, once domesticated they started looking more like dogs - and these same changes have occurred from prehistoric man to modern man.

Lichen Bark

kiwifarms.net
Since it takes a while (7 days) to convert D3 into whatever is useable to the body. Calcifidiol is like a a step ahead, the liver doesn't need to act on it I think, so its a faster way of getting your Vitamin D levels higher. If they used cholecalciferol (which is what is normally in D3 supplements) it would take to long to change their D3 levels in their blood. But either way this is really great news, I try to tell everyone to take their D3 because so many people don't really get enough sunshine these days. It's awful how we have all this technology, and there are so many people deficient in a simple vitamin. Some gov'ts still haven't tried to spur the public to take a D supplement.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net

Instant_Pot_User

Does not own an Instant Pot™
kiwifarms.net
But we barely hear about anything concerning prophylactics and treatments, only vaccines and how the only thing that can beat the Coof is solidarity and collectivism.
Here's the thing though: collective action against a virus does work and it works better than fucking vitamin D or malaria drugs. What the fuck kind of prophylactic are you going to use against SARS 2, the same shit that "works" against the flu? That's hand washing and distance, and masks if it's very bad. Unfortunately for us Americlaps, our governments (state and federal) are shit and constantly give us mixed messages, pretending to give a fuck while diverting more money to maintain the Economic Zone.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1865252
View attachment 1865267

View attachment 1865259
View attachment 1865265

View attachment 1865282

View attachment 1865306

And yet antifa are more violent and get shit done while the boys cuck out from every fight

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Even Poland is doing this "third wave stuff"?
Choosing who you will save? You mean triage? Where is the use of Hydroxychloraquine in Poland? Why so scant supply of Rhemdesivir?
People going to the hospital that do not feel they are doing bad. Heard about this in China as well.
Isn't third wave people who just got the vaccine?
Question: Does the Tuberculosis vaccine help the nations who were given this vaccine?

Kosher Snake

get woke and I make your neck go broke
kiwifarms.net
Seems both have the same capacity for violence. Just that antifa saw more exposure, while the boyz would have been crucified for it. See the rittenhouse example.
maybe it has something to do with where their ideologies are usually distributed? idk

ddw

kiwifarms.net
Here's the thing though: collective action against a virus does work and it works better than fucking vitamin D or malaria drugs. What the fuck kind of prophylactic are you going to use against SARS 2, the same shit that "works" against the flu? That's hand washing and distance, and masks if it's very bad. Unfortunately for us Americlaps, our governments (state and federal) are shit and constantly give us mixed messages, pretending to give a fuck while diverting more money to maintain the Economic Zone.
suicide is painless you know

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
I've heard it brings on many changes.
And unlike the jab you can take it or leave it if you please.

/edit:
Not sure if it was posted here already.
Researchers made a sort of empty virus with just the spike protein from SARS-COOF-2-ElectricBoogaloo, and it appears that the spike protein does all the cardiovascular damage.
Don't those fancyshmancy mRNA vaccines bring the cells to produce said spike protein? Sounds kinda dangerous, but then again, I don't know shit. I guess those proteins are harmless if they're produced inside the cell or something?

Last edited: