Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
less than 10 people died in the UK yesterday. Less than 10 people have died in the UK every day for the last few weeks. In a lot of cases it's less than 5. Hospital admissions are down and staying down, too. Cases have risen, so we have to isolate ourselves from our loved ones so that they can remain alive, but nobody is dying from it.

New restrictions here in Dublin.
Please just let it end.
It never ends.
Just like The Post 9-11 "Airport Security Checkpoints" It will never end.
It wasn't about flattening the curve..it was about (actual) Fascist faggots sealing you in your pod, giving you your 3 bug bars and soy drinks every day and laughing as the "Dirty Masses" can't stink up the Hair Salons and Golf Courses anymore.

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net
It never ends.
Just like The Post 9-11 "Airport Security Checkpoints" It will never end.
It wasn't about flattening the curve..it was about (actual) Fascist faggots sealing you in your pod, giving you your 3 bug bars and soy drinks every day and laughing as the "Dirty Masses" can't stink up the Hair Salons and Golf Courses anymore.
With the airport, i can somewhat understand. This however is won't last forever.

General Disarray

Mmm ... spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I watched the news for a minute this morning (can't take much more than that, what with racism and covid being 24/7 in the news cycle) and De Blasio announced they are holding the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade virtually. Then I heard a clip about cancelling Spring Break.
They're taking everything away from us because they lost the election four years ago.
I pray all these blue mayors and governors get a boot up their asses come re-election time.
Link / Archive
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio summarily canceled the annual Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving this year, citing coronavirus concerns, but ignores left-wing activists who violate City Hall's own mitigation edicts, Seth Barron, the associate editor at the City Journal, said Monday.

Barron told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that de Blasio, a Brooklyn Democrat, is being "feckless" and trying to crush anything that brings his constituents joy or a sense of normalcy.

De Blasio, instead, championed the planned "virtual" parade.

"It won't be the same parade we are used to. It will be a different event. We are reinventing the event for this moment in history. You will be able to feel the spirit and the joy of that day on television, online," de Blasio said during public remarks.

The handsome tard

Currently targeting Bill Gates, you are welcome!
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, I normally would forget this but anyone remember my post where I posted this nugget of social retardation?
1600182035826.png

Believe it or not, someone actually posted more, it wasnt the same prick but here it is.

Beethoven’s Fidelio 27 minutes ago (edited)
Because the protesters were all wearing masks, duh! https://www.businessinsider.com/black-lives-matter-protests-are-not-fueling-coronavirus-outbreaks-2020-6

I can post the screen shot itself if you guys dont believe me (but come on, why would the mega hyper rich CEO ever lie to ya?)

I really wonder if the idiot is being sarcastic...but I dont think he is.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Mask laws and quarantines aren't about power. They're about something much, much stupider. Just like taking off your shoes at the airport, they're about Doing Something™. Or rather they're about APPEARING to be Doing Something™. Doing Something™ doesn't have to be effective, just highly visible.

See, there's a certain kind of person who believes that if the government just had the right policies, no Bad Things™ would ever happen. Now, this group isn't exclusively Karens, but there's a strong overlap. Currently most of these people are on the left, but they've been on the right well within living memory. Things like ridiculous domestic surveillance to prevent terrorism.

Here's how it works. First, a highly visible, very unusual Bad Thing™ (the 'rona, airplane hijacking, school shooting) happens. Now a politician has two choices.

The first is to accept that we live in the real world, there are a lot of sick people out there, bad things happen to good people, and the death rate will remain one per person for the foreseeable future. However, most Bad Things™ that make the news are rare, otherwise they wouldn't make the news, and we have finite resources to prevent bad things which would probably be better spent on things like heart disease research. Obviously, this never happens, because tards would tard out that the government refuses make them Feel Safe™.

The second option is to Do Something™. Again, it really doesn't matter what, as long as everyone knows about it. Then, when Bad Thing™ happens again (and it will, because you can't actually prevent it), they'll point to their very important and visible official policy of Doing Something™, and gosh Karen, I just did everything I could to prevent Bad Thing™. Vote for me next election, because whatever happens, you know I'll Do Something™.

Why is this? Well, like a lot of people have said, we're entirely too fat, dumb, and happy. That plus the 24 hour news cycle that has no choice to to constantly one up themselves with sensationalist tragedies, means we're kinda screwed unless we as a nation can once again learn to live with reasonable risk.

Last edited:

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Mask laws and quarantines aren't about power. They're about something much, much stupider. Just like taking off your shoes at the airport, they're about Doing Something™. Or rather they're about APPEARING to be Doing Something™. Doing Something™ doesn't have to be effective, just highly visible.

See, there's a certain kind of person who believes that if the government just had the right policies, no Bad Things™ would ever happen. Now, this group isn't exclusively Karens, but there's a strong overlap. Currently most of these people are on the left, but they've been on the right well within living memory. Things like ridiculous domestic surveillance to prevent terrorism.

Here's how it works. First, a highly visible, very unusual Bad Thing™ (the 'rona, airplane hijacking, school shooting) happens. Now a politician has two choices.

The first is to accept that we live in the real world, there are a lot of sick people out there, bad things happen to good people, and the death rate will remain one per person for the foreseeable future. However, most Bad Things™ that make the news are rare, otherwise they wouldn't make the news, and we have finite resources to prevent bad things which would probably be better spent on things like heart disease research. Obviously, this never happens, because tards would tard out that the government refuses make them Feel Safe™.

The second option is to Do Something™. Again, it really doesn't matter what, as long as everyone knows about it. Then, when Bad Thing™ happens again (and it will, because you can't actually prevent it), they'll point to their very important and visible official policy of Doing Something™, and gosh Karen, I just did everything I could to prevent Bad Thing™. Vote for me next election, because whatever happens, you know I'll Do Something™.

Why is this? Well, like a lot of people have said, we're entirely too fat, dumb, and happy. That plus the 24 hour news cycle that has no choice to to constantly one up themselves with sensationalist tragedies, means we're kinda screwed unless we as a nation can once again learn to live with reasonable risk.
The hope we have left is due to how much more invasive this mask shit is, people's tolerance for it isn't nearly as strong as taking your shoes off and getting molested at the airport. With the latter, the overriding majority of people don't fly all that much (if at all/ever) and even when they do such "safety measures" only last a few minutes, compared to this retardation where it affects everyday life no matter where you go.

Too bad that public brainwashing has been underway for long enough now that it looks like the "new normal" propaganda will stick indefinitely. I really don't want to have to wear a stupid muzzle just to run errands for the rest of my fucking life...

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net

Connecticut to fine people who don't wear masks
© Getty Images
Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont (D) said Monday that the state will impose fines on people who do not adhere to the state’s mask mandate and limits on event capacity.

Under a new executive order issued from Lamont, residents will be required to pay $100 fines for not wearing masks, up to $250 for going to large unauthorized events and up to $500 for planning unauthorized events, according to the Hartford Courant.

Under present rules, events are limited to 25 people indoors and 100 people outdoors.

Connecticut Chief Operating Officer Josh Geballe said the order is set to take effect Thursday at midnight. He told the newspaper the state has struggled with how to enforce the mandates.

Local officials currently can issue a $1,000 fine for a violation of the state travel advisory or a misdemeanor charge, which many local officials consider excessive.

“There wasn’t really much that was being done, because many people viewed [a misdemeanor charge] as excessively harsh for failing to wear a mask if you couldn’t socially distance,” Geballe told the Courant. “So they asked for this new tool, an infraction that was a bit of a step-down enforcement.”

Fines already exist for some individual municipalities in the state such as the town of Simsbury, where a violation of either masking or social distancing orders is punishable by a $250 fine.

Paul Rudd asks 'fellow millennials' to wear masks amid pandemic
Indoor Trump Nevada rally site fined $3,000 for violating state ban...
“It’s come up over and over again, to the point where we felt it was an appropriate thing to do,” Geballe told the Courant.

The order comes as the state’s positivity rate for coronavirus tests has been on the rise. The rate hovered below 1 percent between mid-July and early September, but reached 1.5 percent last Wednesday and has not returned below 1 percent since.

As of Tuesday the state has 54,895 confirmed cases and 4,485 confirmed deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

TAGS CORONAVIRUS

That and stamping your boot on the neck of people who would prefer the first option are not mutually exclusive you know.

He's holding an event related to Israel, the UAE and Bahrain signing peace accords and this is what CNN thinks is important.
Literal Mid East Peace isn't as Important as Orange man bad.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
The current party of province of quebec warn of a second lockdown, obviously the vast majority of facebook comment are pissed and some even treat civil disobedience

Found a proper english blog, typical corona propaganda
The """"second wave"""" is basically them cracking the whip at the air to frighten us into submission.

"You wouldnt want another lockdown whipping, would you?"

Earnest Beaglehole

I used to be a dead psychologist. Now I'm a dog.
kiwifarms.net
We've gotten to the point in New York State where people are actually celebrating Cuomo for NOT cancelling Halloween, despite the fact that he only did it because his office literally got hundreds of complaints.

View attachment 1598696

View attachment 1598697
How many signatures does it take to recall this guy? I don't live in New York but with his restrictive lockdowns and murdering of elderly people by sending them to infected nursing homes, I would recall this motherfucker if I live over there.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
How many signatures does it take to recall this guy? I don't live in New York but with his restrictive lockdowns and murdering of elderly people by sending them to infected nursing homes, I would recall this motherfucker if I live over there.
He's up for reelection in 2 years.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of lefties in New York that are perfectly fine being under lockdown until everyone gets a vaccine, so there's no chance of a recall. Although people are starting to finally realize what an asshole this guy is, but not nearly enough.

Tags
None