Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Disheveled Human

I Should Have Played Ball
>flu doesn't kill half a million people each year worldwide

ok
Nobody said that. Experts are concerned about the mutations of this novel virus. You are looking at the current situation and not the potential. Nobody worried at the very start because 99% of the time its a nothing burger and would die out before it caught on; the 1% hit and it spread everywhere. Now we are dodging another 1% which if shit goes south can be dangerous to the point of not worth gambling on.

What do you mean by that statement? Nothings going on and this is a scam so friends and enemies alike are just going along with it because why not? Just take 1 second to think about how that is an insane proposition to even consider.
Because of nuts like you.

The virus is real. The current worldwide restrictions are an overreaction. I don't think anyone doubts that the virus exists, we just doubt that it merits the measures currently in place (and/or) that the measures taken are not efficacious.

There's an image upthread of a woman who knit a Fauci doll; she's wearing a knit mask. Does that make sense to you? A mask with gaping holes in it; that will surely work. Does that seem sane to you? Does it smack of hysteria at all? People wearing talismans and putting on badges to show their support of the cause.

This disease kills old people, yet, young healthy people claw and fight their way into the vaccination lines to take the vaccine away from real at-risk groups (again, old people). Some here also realize that the vaccine was rushed to production with minimal testing. Still, I support my sexagenarian parents getting the vaccine.

The data the CDC has released shows a very low mortality rate for most people (see: younger than 60, no cormobidities). Why are we telling everyone on earth to go cloister away at home when working age people aren't even the ones dying from this thing? Because they could kill grandma? Grandma is her own person. In real life, not in make-pretend-land grandma makes her own choices. You don't get to choose for grandma whether she values seeing her grandchildren in her few, precious years remaining, or whether she goes into a covid protection cage. Grandma can decide for herself what she finds dangerous, what dangers and risks she's willing to live with. Just like everyone else.

The problem is vacuous windbags like yourself who want exert your irrational fear onto other people. If you are afraid, stay at home. Simple as can be. No, that's not good enough for you though is it?

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
What is with these spastics? Book shelf in total disarray, but his retarded joys lined up neat and tidy. Fucking autists, seriously

What do you mean by that statement? Nothings going on and this is a scam so friends and enemies alike are just going along with it because why not? Just take 1 second to think about how that is an insane proposition to even consider.
@Drain Todger has a hysteria thread that would suit your hysteria fapp better.

You'll be among friends there and find people who agree with you. Also, anyone doing the neenerneeener I'm the majority and you're a reward should kill themselves. Pls do.

Last edited:

Fliddaroonie

Anyone who invests in shit like this is a fucking retard, imagine putting politicians on your shelf who actually detest you to the point they have to import people into the country so they can get the wild card vote.
God you're so fucking close to it. These politicians despise us. That's why they're pulling this shit.

Fliddaroonie

Maybe in america. Unfortunately the rest of the world is in this boat even the north koreans.
Not everyone on here is in the us, myself included. Stop being such a pretentious pompous cunt and either suck start a shotgun or fuck off back to reddit.

Seriously, take your well ackshually lecturing that assumes I'm in the usa and you a noble eurocuck must enlighten me, a debased former colonial, and choke on it.

Disheveled Human

Not everyone on here is in the us, myself included. Stop being such a pretentious pompous cunt and either suck start a shotgun or fuck off back to reddit.
Just because our leaders hate us doesn't mean every natural disaster was created by them to punish us. Don't be a retard. Its the same shit as saying every shooting is a psyop to gun grab without considering there are actually crazy people who just snap and shoot up a joint from time to time. Considering the uniform reaction from the world as a whole friend foe and ally this would be quite the wool to pull over every ones eyes if there was not risk involved in just operating as usual.

Fliddaroonie

Just because our leaders hate us doesn't mean every natural disaster was created by them to punish us. Don't be a retard. Its the same shit as saying every shooting is a psyop to gun grab without considering there are actually crazy people who just snap and shoot up a joint from time to time. Considering the uniform reaction from the world as a whole friend foe and ally this would be quite the wool to pull over every ones eyes if there was not risk involved in just operating as usual.
Kill yourself. You arent going to persuade me, if you're intent on it, just end yourself already.

Disheveled Human

Kill yourself. You arent going to persuade me, if you're intent on it, just end yourself already.
Who is trying to persuade you im just speaking facts and laughing at your ignorance to the situation we are in. Truly if you were correct we would be moving forward removing the mask and opening up society at 100% capacity. This is not the case and if history serves us correctly we still may have a strong 2 more years of this shit if people keep acting up, hell it may be 2 years even if people are in lock step so learn to deal with it or go crazy really its up to you.

SmokingPig

You got a red rocket in your pocket
Wow we are almost a year into this madness, I guess my frequent waking up in cold night sweats after being in a dream for a minute that I'm back to the life I've used to live before all of this. Despite the doomer levelling, it has turned out that this over reaction is what has yanked a year of our lives away. I totally shut everything related to COVID off around Christmas, only time I even hear a remote mention of it is when one of my house mates is watching the CBC propaganda. I respond now only with spite when anyone brings COVID up to me.

Since then I've shut not only that off , but all of the political garbage. This entire virus was a political opportunity for a bunch of fair weather politicans who where telling us at the beginning, how stupid any of us who where prepared in the beginning where. As the shelves where beginning to go bare this time last year. The usual suspects are always to blame when it comes to hoodwinking the unsuspecting masses. Leaf land has become nothing more but another Soviet level society at this point.

I guess the silver lining is now people are jumping for joy over the rushed injections and is actually giving some of these loons a sense of security. Though let them prop up their false idols and knit their wool masks in fear. This crisis will end, but these people will be forever damaged, and servitude to the same people that ruined so many good people's livelihoods. The Bible says something about propping up false idols, not too surprised that they haven't learned from Corn Pop.

A common seintment among people I've spoken to is that most people are tired of these restrictions and more people in my personal life are smelling the coffee in some ways. I can say that hopefully by the spring most people will start rejecting this bullshit in more brute force as the numbers start to trickle down. Ironically because of those CDC testing criteria changing back last month. Though for now that is only a pipe dream, now excuse me while I eat my bugs.

Disheveled Human

Wow we are almost a year into this madness, I guess my frequent waking up in cold night sweats after being in a dream for a minute that I'm back to the life I've used to live before all of this. Despite the doomer levelling, it has turned out that this over reaction is what has yanked a year of our lives away. I totally shut everything related to COVID off around Christmas, only time I even hear a remote mention of it is when one of my house mates is watching the CBC propaganda. I respond now only with spite when anyone brings COVID up to me.

Since then I've shut not only that off , but all of the political garbage. This entire virus was a political opportunity for a bunch of fair weather politicans who where telling us at the beginning, how stupid any of us who where prepared in the beginning where. As the shelves where beginning to go bare this time last year. The usual suspects are always to blame when it comes to hoodwinking the unsuspecting masses. Leaf land has become nothing more but another Soviet level society at this point.

I guess the silver lining is now people are jumping for joy over the rushed injections and is actually giving some of these loons a sense of security. Though let them prop up their false idols and knit their wool masks in fear. This crisis will end, but these people will be forever damaged, and servitude to the same people that ruined so many good people's livelihoods. The Bible says something about propping up false idols, not too surprised that they haven't learned from Corn Pop.

A common seintment among people I've spoken to is that most people are tired of these restrictions and more people in my personal life are smelling the coffee in some ways. I can say that hopefully by the spring most people will start rejecting this bullshit in more brute force as the numbers start to trickle down. Ironically because of those CDC testing criteria changing back last month. Though for now that is only a pipe dream, now excuse me while I eat my bugs.
It is going to end eventually regardless of how its handled just like every other "Plague" chill the fuck out and learn to code.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
It is going to end eventually regardless of how its handled just like every other "Plague" chill the fuck out and learn to code.
When is eventually? It looks like the goalposts are on a truck bed.
It's been ended for me for a while, I live a regular life. I go out every day, I visit family, and I occasionally go out to bars on weekends. Unfortunately, not everybody is so fortunate.

Leaf land has become nothing more but another Soviet level society at this point.
All of this is a blatant power grab. Most places might graciously return some of your freedoms to you, but not all. So goes incrementalism.