Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps there was some more definite proof, but from what I've heard the "asymptomatic spread" cases were gleaned from the imperfect science of contact tracing. So some person has no symptoms, tests positive, $15.00 an hour hastily deputized contact tracers hired from the minimum wage pool by the county Dept of Health call people he was in contact with. One of them gets tested, is positive, and swears he didn't have contact with any other positive cases, forgetting the guy in the hardware store who sneezed next to him the week before...

And the sick day thing is a huge problem. At least in some states, if anyone has had any symptom they have to immediately quarantine and get tested. And the list of symptoms includes stuff like "sore throat", "headache: and the vague "body aches" or "muscle pain." So if you feel run down, perhaps have strep throat, a bacterial infection, etc--you're out.

This means key and critical people are out of work in offices, stores restaurants, construction, hotels, etc. If they choose not to get tested, they are out for 2 weeks from the last day they feel they have a symptom. And God forbid they test positive. Then the Contact Tracers call everyone and rule on high as to what other employees have to quarantine and they think nothing of shutting down whole workplaces de facto by saying several key people can't work.

I have gone 8 to 15 days without a day off covering for these situations, and the Heath Dept employees are unsympathetic. They simply don't understand why it's a big deal for an office, store, or restaurant to close for a few days, or they just love the power. Last week I was chided by a Contact Tracer asking about "disinfection procedures" despite the recent CDC guidance on surface spread. I was also told anyone who had contact with a positive case had to quarantine even if they had a vaccination, unless it was more than 1 week after their last shot or less than 3 months since.

Also most times their guidance is to say even if someone tests negative they should still quarantine just in case, and if they are positive and then retest negative it doesn't count and they still have to stay home for X number of days.

Most businesses are reluctant to change their models to accommodate this, because they think it will go away soon and don't want to hire more employees as a reserve or stomach closing for random days and weeks due to staffing. And there seems to be no end in sight. I really think this notion of quarantining for every sick symptom will be the law of the land a year from now, 5 years from now, etc. Employees love it, because if they don't need the money they can get unimpeachable time off, maybe even paid.
People also don't know what "asymptomatic" means.

I can't count how many people I've seen who say "I got COVID and I was asymptomatic! I had a little headache and a sore throat, but nothing else!" Surprise, retard, those are symptoms.

Or people who treat the presymptomatic incubation period as "being asymptomatic". The media loved that one last year, so many news stories about people who visited elderly relatives while they were feeling fine (or had recently tested negative), then that night or the next day developed symptoms, and then lo and behold grandma got COVID and died. I'm surprised they didn't come up with some bullshit like "sudden COVID". I was completely asymptomatic, until I wasn't!

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
One guy had died from the J&J vaccine. Hard to know if it's due to a blood clot or an allergic reaction.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/college-student-student-dead-day-after-getting-jj-vaccine/ ( https://archive.ph/GDBn0 )

A University of Cincinnati student died one day after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, according to health officials.

John Foley, 21, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday — a day after he was administered the one-dose jab, Hamilton County Coroner Lakshmi Kode Sammarco told Fox 19.

The cause of Foley’s death is under investigation by the Ohio Department of Health and the coroner’s office.

Foley was found Sunday by his roommates. There is no evidence that his death is related to the Johnson & Johnson shot — which was paused in the US this week over ties to blood clots.

Foley’s family released a statement calling him “this wonderful and sweet joy of our lives.”

“While the facts remain unclear on how he died, we are rejoicing in how he lived: caring for others, lit with God’s grace, and generous to all,” the statement said.

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
Get your friend a collar with a cow bell on it because he's nigger cattle.

Yes, his latest mooings were about how he is finally feeling better, and how it was all a necessary sacrifice he will do again when he needs to get that second shot, and even the third shot, because he's saving everyone around him, such a fucking martyr.

If one of my shot friend chuckle fucks actually has a stroke or heart attack after their second shot, I wonder if any of them will wake up or if it will be like that one reddit post where the guys like "The jab killed my Mom, but get your shots, it's for the greater good."

Just keep walking up the kill ramp, bucko.

Cats Should Rule

kiwifarms.net
I live in New Hampshire and the governor ended the mask mandates yesterday making this the first state in New England to end it. Technically our mask mandates started back in November 2020 and it ended five months later. Still even before that the mandate wasn't even enforced so there was a mix of people wearing masks or not. People don't say anything if they see someone that isn't wearing a mask outside thank god because I sure as hell don't.

Not only that but the governor has said that the state will open up completely in early May. There will be no social distancing or anything which is great because during the summer is when tourists come. Now that won't stop businesses or whatever from requiring them but it's a start.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Yes, his latest mooings were about how he is finally feeling better, and how it was all a necessary sacrifice he will do again when he needs to get that second shot, and even the third shot, because he's saving everyone around him, such a fucking martyr.

If one of my shot friend chuckle fucks actually has a stroke or heart attack after their second shot, I wonder if any of them will wake up or if it will be like that one reddit post where the guys like "The jab killed my Mom, but get your shots, it's for the greater good."

Just keep walking up the kill ramp, bucko.
One person I've known for 10 years said "people aren't used to the new normal" and she'd "lock down forever if the experts said to".

It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate people.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Think about all the people that still support BLM despite BLM literally destroying all their property despite "being on their side", then being called white supremacists if they even hint at a complaint about it.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because being a bunker for a year isn't enough, it will never be enough for them. They will only be satisfied if we all stay to our house and slowly starve to death. They just can't comprehend that en endemic respiratory seasonal virus like the flu will stay for the rest of time

Have been thinking about this. If J&J has been pulled, and Pfizer/Moderna say a THIRD vaccination will be needed, how does anyone know ANY of these "vaccines" are actually effective? Take it on trust? No fucking way, Ike!
Anyone with a lick of sense will not volunteer to be someone's guinea pig or research subject. I shall not. Too many sick and dead from these concoctions already.
My body, my choice. Your body, your choice. Choose as if it is the only body you have and you won't get another. And don't be lemmings. Think for yourself. Be the rock in the stream. Do the more difficult, right thing instead of the easier wrong thing. No need to give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks; they won't give a fuck if you get sick or die from the "vaccine".

This whole thing reminds me of the part of World War Z where a "vaccine" for the Solanum virus was produced, and people went all-out to get it, only to find out the shit didn't work. Could life be imitating art again?

1618611045803.png

1618611514860.png

Last edited:

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People also don't know what "asymptomatic" means.

I can't count how many people I've seen who say "I got COVID and I was asymptomatic! I had a little headache and a sore throat, but nothing else!" Surprise, retard, those are symptoms.
To also note, those symptoms are common with most everything.

Hell, everything from car accidents to cancer are COVID symptoms.

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
The province of Ontario continues to go full retard.

Ontario extends stay-at-home order, restricts interprovincial travel as province loses battle against COVID-19​

I bolded what I thought was most important, and made the font big for the stupidest part.
TORONTO -- Ontario is restricting interprovincial travel, extending the state of emergency and stay-at-home order by two weeks, and placing new restrictions on recreational activities as COVID-19 cases soar.

Premier Doug Ford made the announcement on Friday, saying that "there are few options left" for the province as infection and hospitalization rates continue to hit record highs.

"I have never shied away from telling you the brutal honest truth, never shied away from tough decisions and today I am here to do just that. My friends we are losing the battle between variants and vaccines,” Ford said.

Ontario's state of emergency and stay-at-home order will now be in effect until at least May 20.

Solicitor General Sylvia Jones said that police will now have the authority to stop a vehicle or person to inquire about an individual's reason for leaving their residence.

"Police will have the authority to require any individual who is not in a place of residence to first provide their purpose for not being at home and provide their address," Jones said.

Starting Saturday, big box stores will only be able to operate at 25 per cent capacity, while all non-essential construction projects must stop work.

All outdoor recreation amenities, such as golf courses, playgrounds, basketball courts, and soccer fields, will be forced to close as April 17.

Outdoor gatherings with people outside of a person's own household are also prohibited. For people living alone, they can gather with one other household.

Starting Monday, Ontario will set up checkpoints at interprovincial borders to restrict land travel between Quebec and Manitoba to essential travel only.

Travellers who are coming into Ontario for purposes other than work, medical care, transportation of goods and exercising Indigenous treaty rights will be turned back at the border. There are no new restrictions on air travel within Canada.

Also beginning Monday, places of worship will be capped at a maximum of 10 people indoors.

The new restrictions were announced just hours after new COVID-19 modelling data was released by the province, which predicts case counts to remain high.

The modelling suggests the third COVID-19 wave will continue into the summer if the current stay-at-home-order does not last at least six weeks and if Ontario does not support high-risk communities, as well as increase vaccinations.

Dr. Adalsteinn Brown, the co-chair of the advisory table, stated during the modelling update that the chances of Ontario having a more normal summer with lower daily case numbers are slim and highly depend on vaccination rates and public health measures.
They can stop us and make us show our address for going out for a drive, meanwhile south of the border half the country thinks they live in 1930's Germany if ICE every asks an illegal to show their papers. :story:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Catholicism is a satanic chameleon. It is whatever it needs to be to get people in and scared, unsure of theirnown salavation. Covid fits in perfectly with the program.
they need to chameleon harder if they're hanging out with Chelsea Clinton and Deepak fucking Chopra
that's roughly about as chameleoned as inviting Stalin and Anton Levay

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Ontario extends stay-at-home order, restricts interprovincial travel as province loses battle against COVID-19​

I bolded what I thought was most important, and made the font big for the stupidest part.

They can stop us and make us show our address for going out for a drive, meanwhile south of the border half the country thinks they live in 1930's Germany if ICE every asks an illegal to show their papers. :story:
Is it far-fetched to think there might be some upcoming protests in Toronto against that?

Edit: The NY Post then I mentionned in an earlier post had removed the link to the story involving that student who taken the J&J shot. Thank goodness for archive.ph.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
"This isn't eugenics! We're just saying that anyone who doesn't meet our standards deserves to die! We're not weeding out the undesirables!"

Online school makes me want to die. Even knowing I was able to get through this makes me want to die. In Terraria. (:_(
Hang in there. "Network" with your friends and start building plans now. School isn't going to help.
Heres someone yelling at Dr. Fauci about freedom for 6 minutes while Fauci is shocked hes not being dick sucked and complains about it halfway through.

He's making up arbitrary bullshit so he can keep us inside as long as he wants.
Fauci is so stunned by someone not just rolling over, taking it, and thanking him that you can see his brain short-circuiting. If he gives us any actual numbers, then when we meet those numbers then he loses his power. Can't have that.
Anyone who's had Covid and gets the jab is straight up retarded. Your friend already had proper sterilizing immunity, including from the mutated strains. The people who've had Covid before the vaccines are the lucky ones. I'm still hoping to catch a dose but no joy so far.
I don't understand this mentality at all. Not yours, @Bosmadden, but that of people who think the "vaccines" are better than getting it naturally. I mean, it makes no sense. We have millions of years of evolution and somehow this is the first disease where technology is somehow better than our natural immunity.
Is this just a lack of education about how the immune system works? I see people in my profession sphere saying things like "I want to boost my immunity." Like, no you don't. That's how we get autoimmune diseases.
Think about all the people that still support BLM despite BLM literally destroying all their property despite "being on their side", then being called white supremacists if they even hint at a complaint about it.

View attachment 2093548
I think about that video all the time. How do you think those guys think of BLM now?

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If You Make or Buy a Fake COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, You Endanger Yourself and Those Around You, and You Are Breaking the Law​

https://www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2021/PSA210330 (https://archive.ph/oClXo)

The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG) and the FBI are advising the public to be aware of individuals selling fake COVID-19 vaccination record cards and encouraging others to print fake cards at home. Fake vaccination record cards have been advertised on social media websites, as well as e-commerce platforms and blogs.

Vaccination record cards are intended to provide recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine with information about the type of vaccine they received, and when they may be able to receive a second dose of the vaccine. If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information. By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19. Additionally, the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) is a crime, and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.

Because individuals may use fake vaccine cards to misrepresent themselves as vaccinated, we strongly encourage businesses, schools, places of worship, and government agencies to follow CDC guidance and continue to maintain social distancing and use personal protective equipment. If you did receive the vaccine, we recommend you do not post photos of your vaccine card to social media websites—your personal information could be stolen to commit fraud. For more information about the dangers of sharing your vaccination status on social media, see

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...19-vaccination-card-on-social-media-platforms

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2021/02/social-media-no-place-covid-19-vaccination-cards

tulskij_tochnyj

I identify as a rifle
kiwifarms.net

Brought to you by RAKED.COM

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net

If You Make or Buy a Fake COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, You Endanger Yourself and Those Around You, and You Are Breaking the Law​

https://www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2021/PSA210330 (https://archive.ph/oClXo)

The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG) and the FBI are advising the public to be aware of individuals selling fake COVID-19 vaccination record cards and encouraging others to print fake cards at home. Fake vaccination record cards have been advertised on social media websites, as well as e-commerce platforms and blogs.

Vaccination record cards are intended to provide recipients of the COVID-19 vaccine with information about the type of vaccine they received, and when they may be able to receive a second dose of the vaccine. If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information. By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19. Additionally, the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) is a crime, and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.

Because individuals may use fake vaccine cards to misrepresent themselves as vaccinated, we strongly encourage businesses, schools, places of worship, and government agencies to follow CDC guidance and continue to maintain social distancing and use personal protective equipment. If you did receive the vaccine, we recommend you do not post photos of your vaccine card to social media websites—your personal information could be stolen to commit fraud. For more information about the dangers of sharing your vaccination status on social media, see

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...19-vaccination-card-on-social-media-platforms

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2021/02/social-media-no-place-covid-19-vaccination-cards
Now they're gonna use us as the next excuse for continuing lockdown.