Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And naturally the enforced consensus is that this is only happening because we didn't lock down hard enough when it all started.
I wish every blue state would do a real lockdown for the next decade or three and show us selfish grandma killers how it's done. When they emerge from their bunkers all the evil racist red states will be empty except covid corpses and then they can usher in their diversity commietopia without hindrance.

Can you imagine the prosperity if Washington DC, NY, LA, Portland, and Seattle all locked down completely and let the rest of the country move on in peace from this unending nightmare?

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, our main Branch Covidian politician Karl Lauterbach is now completely losing it.
He proclaimed that we need a strict lockdown right now so we'll save the lifes of way more than 10,000 (!) people in the ages 40-60.
An age bracket where so far not even 3000 have died. Where nothing seems to indicate that any virus variants are somehow so much more deadly. When spring is rolling in.
This is a man who studied at Harvard.
This is a man who is still not afraid of going out in the streets and remaining unharmed (although his city car was smeared with paint). If this were Minecraft I'd be sad about that.
Well there's your problem. That's where the zero-risk ideology comes from (unless Taleb is full of shit).

El Gordo Ramsay Sex Dwarf

Eaten by a badger (allegedly)
kiwifarms.net
For people who claim to love The Science so much they seem to hold that pre-germ theory superstition about "bad air" being the cause of disease. It's really really weird and I'm not sure how people could be so thoroughly convinced breathing nothing but your own farts for a year is anything but terrible for you.

When I went on the 18 hour sleeper train from Kiev to Simferopol (3rd class with shelf-bunk of course), the prevailing custom was not to open any of the windows even though it was a massive sweatbox during the height of summer because "you can get flu from the draught of air". Ignoring the bleating babushkas, I opened mine full blast.
Was a fun journey, one of the highlights being woken by Santa's drunk Ukrainian cousin running up and down the aisle in his underpants.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
"My mom probably died from these vaccine rushjobs, but it's okay, you should totally get jabbed too!"
I actually suspect someone close to me died of the Gom Jabbar as well. Stories like this and the psychopaths sharing them make me even more suspicious. Unfortunately we don't yet have confirmation of what happened to her before she died, but I won't be surprised if this turns out to be a similar case.
Two year old recently died in the Moderna trial for a child vaccine. Her parents allegedly said her death is "their contribution to science".
child-sacrifice-to-Canaanite-gods.jpg

My guess? She heavily encouraged her mother to get the vaccine and now she has extreme psychological investment in getting the vaccine being The Right Thing To Do anyway so that she doesn't have to deal with the guilt she feels about it. Similar to the way a woo-woo crystal healing parent whose bullshit kills one of their kids will often double-down on it because to do otherwise means acknowledging they killed their child. That's the most plausible reason I can think of for having this reaction to a parent's death-by-vaccine.
That, or she and the child-killers above are both going to get massive life insurance payouts out of this.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
@The handsome tard Henny calling Florida "a insane place full of degenerates who have no understanding of health and safety regulations" is rich considering they probably think California is doing a great job on the coof front despite the petition to recall Newsom and the streets of major cities are covered with used needles and human waste.

Meanwhile what is the High Priest Fauci up to.
View attachment 2098480

Shut the goddamn fuck up, Fauci. You're literally going on the news every day telling people that even after getting jabbed, they can't go back to normal life. Do you not have any fucking clue that telling people that is not going to make them any more likely to get injected with experimental vaccines developed in only a few months, especially those that were already somewhat concerned about the potential side effects? What's the point if you're still supposed to remain in your pod?

The fucking retard can't even explain why locked-down blue states are continuing to have cases rise while opened-up red states are improving week after week. He refuses to give any sort of concrete numbers anymore since he kept backtracking on the thresholds we'd need to reach before life could go back to normal. And he won't flat-out say that this virus is not something to worry about for the vast majority of people and actually encourage good habits like going outside, losing weight, and taking vitamins. It was good to watch him squirm at that hearing, and I wish we could see that more (though since the Dems are in control, they'll just cut the time short of any Republican who actually holds his feet to the fire).

This rat fuck is 100% in the pocket of Big Pharma, and I have no doubt he's making bank off of yelling at everyone to get jabbed. I caught the coof, so I don't need to be your guinea pig to contribute to herd immunity. Get bent, asshole.

The handsome tard

RealHandsomeJack - Based HERO CEO of Hyperion
kiwifarms.net
@The handsome tard Henny calling Florida "a insane place full of degenerates who have no understanding of health and safety regulations" is rich considering they probably think California is doing a great job on the coof front despite the petition to recall Newsom and the streets of major cities are covered with used needles and human waste.

View attachment 2098480

Its like what he wanted was to dodge the question and just having him hurling insults at Florida being the "proof" that it doesnt count for...some reason.

Im legit puzzled at what their logic is. We have Florida and Texas being living proof that the mask shit is unnecessary and that its truly a matter of media and politics at this point and yet people like the ones I have shown are basically ignoring that and making up excuses as to why those two "dont count"....Im sorry but thats not how this works. Thats not how anything works.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
So I guess the jab could be a long term plan to depopulate. It scares me enough that I'm staying far away from it (oh how work is strongly encouraging it though and even with the excuse of "I'm young and don't have any comorbidities", there are people that go "oh, you can sign up and if there's extra they'll contact you". Fuck. That.).

I hope the pregnant lady gives birth to a healthy baby because every other pregnancy I've read about ended abruptly after the jab. I'm curious as to why she got the TDAP before having the baby as I've only heard of mom getting it when the baby is born.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop being so racist and trust the SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

The results of this study showed that among symptomatic individuals (those with fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose ect…) there was no difference between wearing and not wearing facemask for coronavirus droplets transmission of particles of >5 µm. Among asymptomatic individuals, there was no droplets or aerosols coronavirus detected from any participant with or without the mask, suggesting that asymptomatic individuals do not transmit or infect other people
No not that science, only the real science! Fauci HALP! Texas bad! Florida bAD!!!!!!!

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2098480

It's not at all paradoxical. It's very simply that covid is within their risk threshold, and the vaccine isn't. You have to be deliberately blind not to see it. Or, like il duce here, you have to be a slimy duplicitous grifter who sees it very clearly but wants to convince his audience it's somehow irrational.
does this mean masks/lockdowns are not as effective as liar fauci says?

View attachment 2098980
I know I'm a fucking child but I laughed like a retard at "Covid deaths/million (cum)"

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So uh what type of paper you think they use to print those vaccine slips? Not that I would ever try to print one and use the information from my father's so it looks correct. That would be silly. If I was going to travel out of the country, which I'm not, I would get the jab. It free and safe. I fucking love science.
iirc it's supposed to be a particular cardstock, like "#3" or something, but I suspect once you laminate it then it'll be hard to tell the difference
upon further review some rando around here says
120 lb. cardstock is apparently what they're supposed to be printed on, but 110 lb. is virtually identical. A little flimsier, but not enough to make enough of a difference (and easily explained away by a donation site having to print out extras on whatever cardstock they could get).
in case you want to have a prank as a joke in minecraft

Last edited:

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
2020 was truly a year from hell.

It unlocked a mindset from hell that was seen in the Standford "prison experiment".

Also it's Clown World of Current Year.
At least in the Stanford Prison Experiment, people could leave, several did, and the whole thing ended after 6 days. In Clown World of Current Year, you can't leave, this shit's fucking everywhere, and there's no end in sight.