Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Stop being so racist and trust the SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

No not that science, only the real science! Fauci HALP! Texas bad! Florida bAD!!!!!!!
I figured out over a year ago how full of shit this "pandemic" was when the only science we were allowed to trust was the doomer science like the model based on code so bad they had to clean it up before they released it that claimed we'd have millions of deaths by now in the US alone.

The best part is even the doomer science is mostly ignored, studies of the media show CNN and MSNBC gave pessimistic reports over 90% of the time compared to scientific journals where it was like 60%. Big thunk there alright.
2020 was truly a year from hell.

It unlocked a mindset from hell that was seen in the Standford "prison experiment".

Also it's Clown World of Current Year.
I miss early 2020. Even fucking April 2020 when it was all in full swing and I had the hope we'd all realize soon what scientists repeatedly discovered in March about how not-deadly this disease was and everything would open back up. I loved the streets being empty, work being simple (no one there) and there were still no mask mandates anywhere near me.

Well guess what? We're still afraid of the not-deadly disease, but we have society mostly back to normal and busy as ever except everyone has to pretend there's a pandemic with the retarded mask hijabs for compliance. We can't have normal large gatherings or events anymore because it's dangerous (unless it's for racial justice of course) even though we can crowd public transportation as long as it looks like we're wearing the totally effective piece of cloth.

The ride never ends.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine got the J&J jab and has been sick with a headache, nausea, and fatigue for A WEEK.

This is an otherwise in-shape, healthy person who's been traveling the country all year and hasn't gotten the coof once.

My biggest feels though probably goes out to the kids who have no consent about getting the big stick up the nose weekly to attend clown school, let alone getting the jab.

A neighbor of mine screamed at his daughter for daring to go into a friend's house with no mask, even though the poor child has been locked away for a year with no access to friends or pets or anything (and is only six).

Chocola

kiwifarms.net
This woman is retarded on her own, besides this tweet.

I thought vaccines don't work 100%? I'm really lost, I genuinely don't understand. If the risk is still there, why ever meet? Covid had a low risk of mortality as it is.
It's like a performance to make normal people go crazy.
K.png

Pickle Dick

JUNAY
kiwifarms.net

I thought vaccines don't work 100%? I'm really lost, I genuinely don't understand. If the risk is still there, why ever meet? Covid had a low risk of mortality as it is.
View attachment 2099417

who are these people that just absolutely refuse to see anyone outside their house for up to a year since the pandemic?

ive visited members of my family and friends many times before the vaccine landed, precautions and all.

id like to imagine some of these people needed an excuse not to see their family for over a year.

Marchesa of the Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
A neighbor of mine screamed at his daughter for daring to go into a friend's house with no mask, even though the poor child has been locked away for a year with no access to friends or pets or anything (and is only six).
And I'm supposed to take Branch COVIDians seriously as fellow individuals? Laughable.

View attachment 2099417
The only thing stopping you from seeing your loved ones is you and your loved ones. If you kept it to facetime and zoom calls that's your fault. That these people can't see what they're willing to do because authority tells them to and what that can lead to legitimately makes me concerned. With citizens like this, we run a real high chance of concentration camps for unbelievers.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Went to a baptism today afterwards had a large family potluck. Nobody not even the priest wore a mask felt like just another day relaxing in the country. Even went to their local movie theater afterwards it's a single screen historical building watched a classic movie. To all the doom fags in this thread your probably not going to die from the Wuflu. Go outside and enjoy yourself Stay safe kiwis

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting pretty sick of the fucking retards who put anywhere except the Government. They foam about anyone going anywhere or doing anything, because they've got ill family members, but don't focus on the lack of provision in health care or overall piss poor handling of the whole lie by their Government.

That's what they *want*. They want you to seethe like an autist about people not wearing masks or those of us who refuse to be cut off, because it diverts your energy and attention away from the Government and their lies.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
This is the story of a based fiancee leaving a hysterical, COVID fearing woman. This is probably something that is happening more as quarantines go on. "Experts" predicted a baby boom during lockdowns, instead birth rates dropped because no sane person wants to bring a child into this fucked up situation. Now imagine all the destroyed relationships, after being forced together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Screenshot_20210419-062725_rif is fun.jpg

Just lol at her shock that pushing someone to abandon friends/family/life will eventually cause them to break and move away. Suddenly COVID isn't important, as she's willing to take him back already. All of his points are so solid, she has nothing to stand on. Good for this man, you got to put your foot down with doomers eventually.

Derka Derka

Cruising Bakalakadaka Street
kiwifarms.net
This is the story of a based fiancee leaving a hysterical, COVID fearing woman. This is probably something that is happening more as quarantines go on. "Experts" predicted a baby boom during lockdowns, instead birth rates dropped because no sane person wants to bring a child into this fucked up situation. Now imagine all the destroyed relationships, after being forced together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

View attachment 2099911

Just lol at her shock that pushing someone to abandon friends/family/life will eventually cause them to break and move away. Suddenly COVID isn't important, as she's willing to take him back already. All of his points are so solid, she has nothing to stand on. Good for this man, you got to put your foot down with doomers eventually.
Aunt flo's advice is to get a supersize dose of that J&J and invest in a chest freezer of Ben and Jerry Cherry Garcia.

It will never betray your trust and will sustain you through these dark times.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2099911

It's an obvious larp. No covid-fearing woman would bring up his salient points that coherently. She would instead focus on how dangerous he is acting, how careless of her feelings, and we would have at least 4 paragraphs to how this made her feel. Also no mention of the jab that must not be questioned.

Larpers, you can do better! Get in the head of a brainless branch covidian and make something more passable than a truck stop tranny missing his dollar store wig.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like something you'll see in r/thathappened. Nonetheless, Reddit should be full on Branch Covidian bootlick mode.
If it's real you just know she is salty as actual fuck that he dumped her. I bet she was foaming her pants at the thought of being totes uwu so brave, doing my bit, living the rules, ending relationships to stay home and do what daddy gubmint says.

Due had a lucky escape and I hope he is gone for good, for his sake.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2099911

fucking savage

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe so many people around me I know got the jab. Seems like a moron is really born every second. They think the US is going to open in June.:story:
Yea all the normies I know seem to think all restrictions including masks will be gone by June and the clubs will be packed to capacity. I have no idea where they got that date from especially since Fauci and his cronies have made it very clear they want restrictions around through 2022 or maybe even longer.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like something you'll see in r/thathappened. Nonetheless, Reddit should be full on Branch Covidian bootlick mode.

If this is a troll, it is a dedicated one as she's been posting about this same issue over multiple subs for months. In fact in her last post before this one she revealed she told him she was moving out,and staying at her friends or sisters or whatever. So Im not sure why shes soo upset now,probably because she didnt get to do the leaving, he left her.

This situation is 100% plausible. The points he made that she brought up are so salient because they really hurt her. She's crying out for anyone to tell her the man is wrong.

As far as the US opening fully in June, fat chance. I brought up a few months ago how people are putting down payments on festival tickets, travel, and hotels. If they do hold these fests, they will 100%be blamed for positive cases afterward. I hope they all get cancelled,only because I want the general population to start getting pissed off. It's the only way.

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net

who are these people that just absolutely refuse to see anyone outside their house for up to a year since the pandemic?

ive visited members of my family and friends many times before the vaccine landed, precautions and all.

id like to imagine some of these people needed an excuse not to see their family for over a year.
I've definitely been using Covid as an excuse to avoid seeing people I don't like. It's been a nice deep-clean of my hanger-onner friend list.

Random antidote: A con-type even I usually attend in September has started selling tickets very quietly, under the radar without any official announcements. Every few days someone posts on their forums asking if the event is on or off, and two or three people start the same conversation yelling at each other about masks, building capacity, and vaccine passports, and then the admins lock the post. I think the event is gonna actually happen and they're just not wanting to tell people and start drama and a ticket-buying frenzy.

Oh yeah, and my mom was told she can't visit grandpa, in his nursing home, until she can show proof of vaccine or of antibodies. She got a negative antibody test, while my dad and brother, who live with her, have gotten positive antibodies. I'm still waiting to hear back on mine, but my friend, who is a Covid nurse, said they antibody tested his whole unit, and everyone came back negative, so I'd argue that antibodies can fade - at least to the point where a test can't pick them up. Weird problem...

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For people speculating on the US opening in June, daily reminder that many states are already open and back to normal with zero mask mandates. Some never shutdown or did masks in the first place. I did a fun large event locally back in Feb, was nice. I eat out, go to bars, and socialize with my normal activity groups and rarely see a mask or people acting like hypochondriacs.

Choose better states 🤷‍♂️

Twitter Hate Mob

Actual size
kiwifarms.net
For people speculating on the US opening in June, daily reminder that many states are already open and back to normal with zero mask mandates. Some never shutdown or did masks in the first place. I did a fun large event locally back in Feb, was nice. I eat out, go to bars, and socialize with my normal activity groups and rarely see a mask or people acting like hypochondriacs.

Choose better states 🤷‍♂️
Literally none of this is legal in Ireland, including leaving. At this point I'm banking on the Rapture because nothing else will change anything.