Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0

Shitlord
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
NPHET, an over powerful advisory body keeping Ireland in the forever lockdown seems (or is unsure) whether vaccines work. A very unimpressive Dr Darina O’Flanagan seemed to think that the vaccines will not work against the South African variant. Just going on the approved, rightthinker evidence, that's not the case, and her testimony suggests deficiencies in her understanding of the matter.

NPHET tells the court the vaccines 'might not work'

All the suicides, job losses, destruction of international reputation (the mandatory hotel quarantine policy where people have to pay 2000 Euro for detention in a hotel for 12 nights for 1875 Euro official details) which seen the European Commission express severe concern, for sweet Fanny Adams.

View attachment 2101074

Maybe the real Pope can save us.
That doesn't look at all like Lenny Belardo.

COCl₂

kiwifarms.net
So I guess the jab could be a long term plan to depopulate. It scares me enough that I'm staying far away from it (oh how work is strongly encouraging it though and even with the excuse of "I'm young and don't have any comorbidities", there are people that go "oh, you can sign up and if there's extra they'll contact you". Fuck. That.).

I hope the pregnant lady gives birth to a healthy baby because every other pregnancy I've read about ended abruptly after the jab. I'm curious as to why she got the TDAP before having the baby as I've only heard of mom getting it when the baby is born.
TDAP is safe and recommended during pregnancy. MMR is the one that will cause severe birth defects and fetal demise.

1618876014752.png1618876030117.png

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ruhroh, vaxx zombies inbound!

Which Resident Evil movie should I study to prepare?

The one with Wesker, because really he is the only thing of real value in the entire franchise anyways.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net

None of the movies. Study the games. I've heard the RE2 remake is pretty good.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net

I mean, I know the answer, but at what point do we just reopen everything and let people take their own chances? Five years? Ten years?

I know the answer is "never". Just humor me. At some point, it will be undisputable that depression, suicide, poverty, and obesity kills more people than the actual virus. I think we're there already, but I can't "prove" that.

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
So another interesting debate I have had. So, I am to be assumed diseased, and ostracized because of it, no matter my behavior or how little risk I am actually at. No, I'm declared by this group of people too dangerous to others to be allowed, just because I want to live true to myself.

Yet this same group of people whine about how unfair it is that as homosexuals, they are not allowed to donate blood, because no matter how safe they have been, how monogamous their relationships, the blood drive is scared there could be HIV in their gay blood. They protest for the right to donate their gay blood to be put in other people. They believe they are being denied some portion of their humanity and unfairly being persecuted for this public safety measure.

They can't see their hypocrisy or gain more appreciation for why the blood drive laws are what they are.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
So another interesting debate I have had. So, I am to be assumed diseased, and ostracized because of it, no matter my behavior or how little risk I am actually at. No, I'm declared by this group of people too dangerous to others to be allowed, just because I want to live true to myself.

Yet this same group of people whine about how unfair it is that as homosexuals, they are not allowed to donate blood, because no matter how safe they have been, how monogamous their relationships, the blood drive is scared there could be HIV in their gay blood. They protest for the right to donate their gay blood to be put in other people. They believe they are being denied some portion of their humanity and unfairly being persecuted for this public safety measure.

They can't see their hypocrisy or gain more appreciation for why the blood drive laws are what they are.
Im not allowed to donate blood cause I lived in africa for awhile. You dont see me pitching a fit

Agent Scud

Leadfoot
kiwifarms.net
The responses like to ignore the ages of those that shared them and likely the age range of Reddit in general. These people are in their mid 20's, an age that has only just recently been able to get vaccinated generally. I'm making assumptions here, but it wouldn't surprise me if these reactions were more common in younger people and we're only just now starting to see them surface.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Im not allowed to donate blood cause I lived in africa for awhile. You dont see me pitching a fit
Go on Reddit, there's people furious that they are not allowed to donate blood after living in places that had outbreaks of CJD or are gay men. Clearly they did not live through the 80s and early 90s when tainted blood was being injected into people, not just unknowingly but 100% knowingly because pharmaceutical companies didn't want to lose money. And these are the same people who are telling you to get the vaccine. Remember that.

I was pretty ready to get vaccinated after the initial trials showed good efficacy and little to no side effects. But now that the general population is getting vaccinated and there's all these potentially fatal side effects suddenly (conveniently) popping up, especially in demographics that I am a part of, I'm officially waiting.