Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Derka Derka

Cruising Bakalakadaka Street
kiwifarms.net
Okay vaccine autismos, you had your run but now stfu. you are now just repeating stuff like a broken record

For guys with brain cells, are the countries trying anything other than the 'vaccinate & wait' strategy? Becuz im heavily impressed by the nz method to achieve 0 transmission rate. (i know they are island & shit). I think the only way to achieve global 0 transmission is through covid-free sanctuaries

Countries with zero tolerance look good on paper ... at the beginning.
But are going to be fucked in subsequent years, as they had to borrow up to their tits paying off people/businesses for being disrupted (even a single case in the community causes millions to be locked down ). Shipping is avoiding going to Australia, because of mandatory 14 day offshore quarantines.
And will remain physically isolated from the rest of the world, until their wannabe authoritarian leaders start letting people in (or more likely, get voted out)

I am however impressed with Taiwan, who managed the whole pandemic without any major disruptions (apart from international travel).

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
Nope, we call them sheep because of their behavior but a more appropriate animal would be goldfish. These morons forgot the 2 weeks to flatten the curve while they were still in it much less a year later. You think they're going to remember the false promises from today to sucker them into getting the vaccines?

The goal posts could be rammed right up their ass much less moved every other week and they'd accept it just the same.

We need societies to form that don't give these types any influence over others. Otherwise they'll usher in era where everyone becomes niggercattle just like them.
Its easier to form micro societies that are retard free then try to make the entire world retard free.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

Local restaurant wants to see those vax cards for dine in service.View attachment 2139661
T-3 years until I turn into Sallah from Indiana Jones

Last edited:

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I am convinced all of the numbers are bullshit.

When they flat out stated that anyone that tested.positive in the autopsy would count as a "COVID death", I knew some bullshit would be pulled.

In fact, I am still convinced that the US inflated numbers in 2020 because it was the main talking point in the election. Now they are doing it just to keep everyone locked down.

I mean, it's not like not trusting the government is a bad idea. I just know in this case that they are doing it because "people aren't afraid enough."
I wonder if they're prolonging the lockdown not because of a power trip or to reduce White birth rates or whatever, but to give themselves time to prepare. The moment the lockdowns end, all that money everyone's been forced to save up by the shutdown of half the economy is going to start flying around, and all that inflation of the money supply that's happened over the past 2 years will suddenly catch up with us and will fuck up the economy if they don't prepare properly.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
finally found a business to give me shit for not wearing a mask, costco main store the door nerd was giving me shit
I told him how the governor made the executive order and he started nerding at me about AKSHULLY WERE A PRIVATE BUSINESS so I cut him, off, did a romulan salute (closed fist, not knife hand) and broke out some crappy movie german of like JAH VOU MEIN FURUER I VILL GEET ZA PAPERZ YAH (random other clerk went "hey!" at that point) and fumbled with a bandanna as I walked away

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Local restaurant wants to see those vax cards for dine in service.View attachment 2139661

No, let those motherfuckers know they are being a bunch of little bitches.
I wonder if they're prolonging the lockdown not because of a power trip or to reduce White birth rates or whatever, but to give themselves time to prepare. The moment the lockdowns end, all that money everyone's been forced to save up by the shutdown of half the economy is going to start flying around, and all that inflation of the money supply that's happened over the past 2 years will suddenly catch up with us and will fuck up the economy if they don't prepare properly.

In my case, they can wait a LONG time. Shopped little downtown before, will shop little downtown once house arrest ends. Rarely ate out before, will rarely eat out again. I primarily shop on base or online now.

Costco made me laugh last week. Spend enough to "justify" (in their eyes, at least) getting the next-level card. Told the Costco person about one of their associates laughing last year as she yanked something from my basket. Figure the odds of my ever spending an extra cent on a membership. 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

1620087702247.png

Attachments

• 1620086565097.png
    1620086565097.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 56

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
No, let those motherfuckers know they are being a bunch of little bitches.

In my case, they can wait a LONG time. Shopped little downtown before, will shop little downtown once house arrest ends. Rarely ate out before, will rarely eat out again. I primarily shop on base or online now.

Costco made me laugh last week. Spend enough to "justify" (in their eyes, at least) getting the next-level card. Told the Costco person about one of their associates laughing last year as she yanked something from my basket. Figure the odds of my ever spending an extra cent on a membership. 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 2140223
Your boomer memes are top notch 9/10

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
As @JosephStalin said, I don't think people have saved up their money. They've just spent more on Amazon.

We saw the biggest transition of wealth in the last 12 months in US history because TL;DR big businesses were allowed to be open and small businesses were forced to close.

Ku Klux Fan

Grand Lizard
kiwifarms.net
As @JosephStalin said, I don't think people have saved up their money. They've just spent more on Amazon.

We saw the biggest transition of wealth in the last 12 months in US history because TL;DR big businesses were allowed to be open and small businesses were forced to close.
Yeah, big businesses don't want the pandemic to end because they're absorbing all the business from small businesses that have been forced to shut their doors.

Politicians don't want the lockdowns to end, because they're getting large checks for re-election from said big businesses.

Sure, FL and TX have re-opened, but those states are anomalies. Meth'd-out gator wranglers and redneck gun nuts who have access to the internet. Besides, the entire state of FL basically worships Publix and TX people all shop at Walmart and companies owned by Safeway (Albertsons and Tom Thumb if you're not poor). As the poet Linkin Park once said, "In the end, it doesn't even matter."

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Daily reminder that in my red state today I went to the gas station maskless just like I have for months, bought a coffee and a grabbed a breakfast sandwich from their deli, checked out with a maskless employee and enjoyed a quick breakfast surrounded by fellow unmasked healthy happy heathens. If the tv in the corner hadn't been on fox news I wouldn't have known it was a "pandemic" going on.

Afterwards I went to the gym, also maskless and surrounded by sweating maskless monsters breathing hard all around me. It was a true nightmare scenario, some of them recognized me and came closer than 6th feet to say hi. Yet I persist... for now.

I might head out to a bar tomorrow night, please pray for me.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
So I had to get microchipped due to school policy. I got the J&J today and wanted to share what happened for anyone trying to get a range of views on the vaccination process/side effects.

I won't lie, today I've felt worse than I have in years. About an hour and a half after vaccination, the muscles in my upper back, neck, and shoulder started aching horribly. It was more like a deep muscular ache than just muscle soreness (so not like the day after you have an intense workout) which was quite terrible.

About an hour later, I developed a really bad headache. It felt like someone was taking the back of my skull and pulling it down. It was debilitating.

As I tried to rest and escape these pains, I started violently shivering. I've lived in the northern UK, New England, and New York during winter, and never has my body responded like this. I've even visited Chicago in winter and this type of thing didn't happen. My body was almost uncontrollable in its shaking, even under multiple covers. It was like the people who caught diseases in colonial times or en route to settle the western US where all that was reported was "so-and-so caught the shaking fever and then died." I've had the flu, e. coli poisoning, many sinus infections, etc. but never have I experienced something like this.

I became extremely nauseous and started vomiting soon after. It was the type of vomiting where you end up dry heaving when everything is gone from your stomach. Really horrible. I tried taking OTC painkillers and medicine to help, but simply the fact that there were now some pills in my stomach was enough to make me vomit again.

Tried to warm up by sitting in the hot shower. Worked on the shivering, but did not make me feel any better otherwise.

I finally took a percocet to escape the debilitating headache, but vomited it out. The second try went better, and it took about 2 hours of laying in the dark on the floor while the opioids did their thing to finally be okay enough to rest without significant pain.

I'm a healthy and young person who takes care of their body, tries not to eat terribly, works out multiple times a week, has not (knowingly) had covid, etc. and this was the result. I know scummy Branch Covidians say "I'll take a day of not feeling great over covid!!!!" but this wasn't just not feeling well. It was like every non-permanent side effect they warn you about happened all at once. Having gone through this, if I didn't have to get the vaccine for school, I would never get it. I'm seriously worried about booster shots in the future now, because I never again want to volunteer to feel this shitty.

Anyways, be mindful if you decide to get vaccinated. You might be fine with a sore arm, or you might be kneeling on porcelain for an hour while dry heaving some tylenol you took.

Edit: Just as a capstone to this experience, I guess, literally minutes after posting this I started feeling nauseous again because I had taken too big a gulp of some pedialyte about 15 minutes before. Naturally, my body decided it was best to just vomit it out. Amazing.

Last edited:

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, big businesses don't want the pandemic to end because they're absorbing all the business from small businesses that have been forced to shut their doors.

Politicians don't want the lockdowns to end, because they're getting large checks for re-election from said big businesses.

Sure, FL and TX have re-opened, but those states are anomalies. Meth'd-out gator wranglers and redneck gun nuts who have access to the internet. Besides, the entire state of FL basically worships Publix and TX people all shop at Walmart and companies owned by Safeway (Albertsons and Tom Thumb if you're not poor). As the poet Linkin Park once said, "In the end, it doesn't even matter."
So the reason those states opened is because there's no small business left to kill?

Ku Klux Fan

Grand Lizard
kiwifarms.net
So the reason those states opened is because there's no small business left to kill?
Not quite. Small business still exists, especially in based rural areas that never fully shut down. However, the vast majority of people use big business for retail and groceries.

The vast majority of small businesses that still exist in open states are local restaurants and mechanics.

It's been a long time since I've visited either state, but I just remember the locals boasting about how they support small business and then only seeing big businesses outside of restaurants and garages. Especially in the cities. There's a Starbucks and Chipotle on every corner in Dallas and Houston.

Abyssal Bulwark

It’s just over your left shoulder. . . .
kiwifarms.net
Not quite. Small business still exists, especially in based rural areas that never fully shut down. However, the vast majority of people use big business for retail and groceries.

The vast majority of small businesses that still exist in open states are local restaurants and mechanics.

It's been a long time since I've visited either state, but I just remember the locals boasting about how they support small business and then only seeing big businesses outside of restaurants and garages. Especially in the cities. There's a Starbucks and Chipotle on every corner in Dallas and Houston.
I'm in Florida, and there is a mom-and-pops book store a few counties north of me that I go to every now and then that's been there for decades that's survived the lockdown and is still open. However, a closer book store (one in my town that was much smaller) closed its doors due to the freakout over the sniffles.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Daily reminder that in my red state today I went to the gas station maskless just like I have for months, bought a coffee and a grabbed a breakfast sandwich from their deli, checked out with a maskless employee and enjoyed a quick breakfast surrounded by fellow unmasked healthy happy heathens. If the tv in the corner hadn't been on fox news I wouldn't have known it was a "pandemic" going on.

Afterwards I went to the gym, also maskless and surrounded by sweating maskless monsters breathing hard all around me. It was a true nightmare scenario, some of them recognized me and came closer than 6th feet to say hi. Yet I persist... for now.

I might head out to a bar tomorrow night, please pray for me.
Took a Lyft home from the grocery store.
No mask at the Cvs
No mask at the dollar store
No mask at the grocery store
the Lyft driver ask if I didn't want wear one and if it was ok if she could take her's off. I said I don't care.
Day 1ooooo of the scamdemic
Still haven't gotten sick.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Took a Lyft home from the grocery store.
No mask at the Cvs
No mask at the dollar store
No mask at the grocery store
the Lyft driver ask if I didn't want wear one and if it was ok if she could take her's off. I said I don't care.
Day 1ooooo of the scamdemic
Still haven't gotten sick.

Go maskless everywhere I can in my part of the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia. Put mask on only when entering bank/Costco/commissary/exchange/doctor, take them off as soon as I am out the door. Been tested three times since December, latest this past Wednesday, required for medical procedures. Negative every time.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Go maskless everywhere I can in my part of the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia. Put mask on only when entering bank/Costco/commissary/exchange/doctor, take them off as soon as I am out the door. Been tested three times since December, latest this past Wednesday, required for medical procedures. Negative every time.
I starting to believe the conspiracy theories at this point. Maybe china is really blackmailing the worlds governments with the mountains of stolen data they have with the aid of major tech companies. Because thus far only fattys the old and infirm have died and just barely at that