Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Derka Derka

Cruising Bakalakadaka Street
kiwifarms.net
This sped from The Atlantic and his Twitter followers too. (Archive)

My parents and grandmother, as much as I love them, have been trying to convince me to take the vaccine too and my mother is vaguely calling me selfish on Facebook for not doing so. It's pissing me off.
Just tell them you are waiting for full FDA approval.

edit: that Atlantic article starts out thoughtful, with valid reasons for the vaccine hesitancy. Then ends up using the same protect grandma trope to try convince branch covidian non-believers (and admitting it probably won't work anyway).

Last edited:

Cold Root Beer

Refreshing
kiwifarms.net
My parents and grandmother, as much as I love them, have been trying to convince me to take the vaccine too and my mother is vaguely calling me selfish on Facebook for not doing so. It's pissing me off.
Do what most people do in this sort of social matter: lie.
Just tell them that you got the vaccine. If they ask for proof, get really upset at them for accusing you of lying, and (if you want to make them feel extra shitty) download and print the vax card pdf that's been posted in this thread that you've filled out semi-credibly with handwriting that isn't obviously yours. Then you can really rub it in about how much they "gaslight" you, and how they never believe a word you say. Really make it sting.

Or if you don't want to be vindictive but just want to avoid all the drama bullshit, do what I described without the emotional blackmail aspects: say that you got it, and if they really ride your ass or demand proof no matter what, use the vax card posted in the thread and tell them to piss off.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see someone already posted about the study about the spike protein being the cause of vascular damage. Can't remember if anyone linked the study, but here it is.
https://archive.md/SF3F2

Another study recently put out suggests that variants were already circulating by the time the first case was sampled--this also suggests that the progenitor virus was ready to infect and spread right from the start.
https://archive.md/5zL1s

I feel like they might be going for "variants that the PCR test can't detect" or something like that, so they'll focus on the spike as a common thing.
This already happened in France a while back:
https://archive.md/VJtPi
I cannot find anything about this supposed "Breton variant" after March, save for a few latecomer articles in early April. All the cases were part of a cluster in a hospital so either it was contained or the hospital fucked up their tests.

benutz

kiwifarms.net
I caught Beijing flu when I was in my early 20's. Damn nearly killed me. Healthy, non-smoker, no other health problems. 3-4 weeks of feeling like I'd been half kicked to death by a horse. So I looked it up. It's my main reference point with all of this stuff.

Turns out it's an Influenza A type of flu. Actually more severe than H1N1 types. Which is also an Influenza type A. These are more severe than type B. Type B is more contagious though iirc. Don't listen to me for medical advice.

Swine Flu, Bird Flu, hell, Dog fucking Flu! Some can pass between humans only and others are transmitted by animal vectors. I might be wrong but I think that is why all the major flu outbreaks from the last hundred years have originated in Asia. Might be wrong on that as well. Not an epidemiologist. But fuck they do seem to like eating all kinds of weird animals there, where as we in the West at least limit it somewhat. It keeps a barrier between species that can infect each other.

Whatever. I found this article when I was searching for 'Beijing flu' - https://www.ebarrelracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=25247.0

DID THE FEDERAL GOV'T. HIDE A FLU EPIDEMIC IN 1993 AND WHY?

It's a longish read and I must admit I have not digested it all yet, but it seems to point to certain vaccines being very deadly, hence the government covering them up. Not an anti-vaxxer and not a conspiracy theorist per se, but still.

For decades now, since the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic, US life expectancy has progressively risen. But federal government documents reveal a sudden unexplained increase in the US death rate in 1993, so severe as to cause a decline in US life expectancy for the first time in over 8 decades. Examine the chart below (Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2004 -- National Center for Health Statistics)

Nearly 93,000 more deaths were reported in 1993 than the previous year. My memory bank didn’t recall any outstanding disease or epidemic back then.

What was the cause of this severe increase in the death rate? I began to investigate.

I wasn't even looking for vaccine shit I was just looking for how the strain of flu I got in '93 that nearly killed me, well, what exact strain it was.

Anyway, that's more than enough info for now. Maybe someone that really knows about this stuff can have a look at that. This particular strain - and it comes around every year or two is known to be particularly deadly to the elderly. I wouldn't survive it now, I know that. It damned nearly killed me when I was in perfect health in my early 20's.

Dogs, ducks, cats, birds, pigs, can all get flu. Sometimes a perfect storm happens and it passes between species. Probably doesn't help what with the chinks and the bongs and the yanks all trying to outdo each other by messing about with this shit in labs.

Life never goes back to normal from here. They are too heady on their own control.

Sorry it's a hodge podge of a post. I just deleted most my research. Have a look at those links I did post if you have the time.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
1620175097502.png

Evilronald

Could 2020 get any fucking worse?!?
kiwifarms.net
The latest bullshit from the county I live in.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CARMEL PINE CONE

May 4, 2021, 2:16 p.m.

YELLOW TIER WITHIN REACH AS COUNTY'S SCORE SHRINKS TO 1.9

• Next tier could be reached as early as May 19

Almost two months after the strict social distancing rules of the state's Purple Tier ended here, not only is there no sign of a surge in Monterey County, new cases have slowed to the point where state health officials are apparently getting ready to move the county into the Yellow Tier — the last one before all shutdown rules end.(Maybe, if they don't move the goal posts again. Am sure Nazi Newsom feels that recall election breathing down his neck. -JS(

Monterey County's move to the Yellow Tier could come as early as May 19 after today's announcement from the California Department of Public Health that the county's current tier score is 1.9 — just within Yellow Tier territory. A score of less than 2.0 is needed three weeks in a row before the move to the Yellow Tier becomes official.

According to the CDC, California now has the lowest rate of new cases in the country, and Monterey County has one of the lowest rates in the state – quite a distinction for a county that was experiencing 120-plus new cases per day per 100,000 residents in early January.

Today's tier score announcement came as local health officials said 85 county residents had tested positive for the virus over the last seven days. Of those, 17 were in the Monterey Peninsula, including seven in Pacific Grove, four in Monterey, three each in Marina and Seaside and none in Big Sur, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Carmel Valley, Carmel area (93923) or Pebble Beach. Also worth noting is that only nine people are currently hospitalized with Covid-19 at the county's four hospitals.

CHOMP and its parent company, Montage Health, said this morning they have "many vaccine appointments available this week," which you can book at www.chomp.org/vaccine. Vaccinations from Montage are available not only in Marina, but at pop-up clinics Thursday and Saturday in Seaside, where appointments can also be made by telephone by calling (831) 899-6822 .

Doses of the coronavirus vaccines administered in Monterey County now total 330,480, the CDPH said, including 25,935 shots given over the last week. To make an appointment to be vaccinated, go to myturn.gov.(No. - JS)

Couple of Reason articles.

Once again, the Biden regime shows their utter cluelessness.

The State has made it obvious that this is not and never has been about the “science.” Study after study has found that masks do nothing to prevent spreading covid outside and yet cities are actually implementing mask mandates again after the Karen’s complain. Seems like “education” just makes people more compliant and mentally ill. I know my doctor’s going to ask me why I haven’t taken the vaccine when I see him, and I’m really not looking forward to having him treat me like I’m some conspiracy nut for preferring to take my chances contracting the virus rather than injecting a rush job vaccine into me.

Evilronald

kiwifarms.net
If anyone is giving you shit for declining the emergency use vaccine remind them that the bravest people of any study are the control group.
View attachment 2143911
I think i already had it or was exposed to it. My entire office had a lunch together and they all got sick and tested positive but I was just fine. Who knows, maybe I was the super spreader.

Oh wow an independent researcher! It's a shame he got kicked out of the medical establishment for wrongthink, and is now forced to become independent. Oh wait, he's an architect that designs water fountains and yacht houses. (Great grandson of one of the founding members of the Italian Communist Party, which is a minor claim to fame.) Well nevertheless, it's good that he's pointing out that the Covid spike protein is damaging to cells and that our options are:
A.) Get the vaccine and potentially be hurt from the spike protein, but not reproduce the virus, limiting potential damage to the body of the vaccinated and curbing the further spread
B.) Don't get the vaccine, be potentially hurt from the spike protein, but allow the cells to build up in the body potentially causing more damage and resulting in increased spread, which has the chance to create variants and repeat the process.

Just follow the Monotti Protocol, created by architect Monotti - Take 2000 IUs of of Vitamin D in winter and everything will be fine!

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
So some scientists have been pointing out how this will be endemic since it can get into animal hosts. They culled all those minks in Denmark, weasels are one of the most susceptible families of animals to it, but remember those cases of it in dogs and cats at the start? Do you think the obedient masses would sacrifice Spot and Mittens if Lord Fauci demanded it, or would that be bridge too far?

Evilronald

kiwifarms.net
So some scientists have been pointing out how this will be endemic since it can get into animal hosts. They culled all those minks in Denmark, weasels are one of the most susceptible families of animals to it, but remember those cases of it in dogs and cats at the start? Do you think the obedient masses would sacrifice Spot and Mittens if Lord Fauci demanded it, or would that be bridge too far?
I think the answer to that is yes. I think a Stanford researcher criticized the CDC by saying they have “institutionalized hypochondria.”

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
I am shit at archiving things, but if anyone finds this interesting and wants to save it, much appreciated, this guy discusses the politics around suppressing potential treatments that would have had no financial incentive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzsRdcoW5kE

I mean, the doctors who have used this even in the US and seen good results gain nothing from it. It's not profitable like the $22 billion Pfizer made off of the vaccine, which they hope will keep rolling in as they sell people on boosters.

I am shit at archiving things, but if anyone finds this interesting and wants to save it, much appreciated, this guy discusses the politics around suppressing potential treatments that would have had no financial incentive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzsRdcoW5kE

I mean, the doctors who have used this even in the US and seen good results gain nothing from it. It's not profitable like the $22 billion Pfizer made off of the vaccine, which they hope will keep rolling in as they sell people on boosters.
Any dumb ape can use youtube-dl.
Oh no, variants of a cold? Oh my stars and garters, how terrifying. We're all going to die.
I understand that consistency is a bit hard for you, so I'll break it down for the functionally retarded.

The common cold isn't made solely of coronaviruses that have the spike protein, like the TERRIFYING PROOF VACCINES AREN'T EFFECTIVE!?! (There is a future youtube title for you.) research paper says can play an additional role in the COVID-19 disease.