Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
So some scientists have been pointing out how this will be endemic since it can get into animal hosts. They culled all those minks in Denmark, weasels are one of the most susceptible families of animals to it, but remember those cases of it in dogs and cats at the start? Do you think the obedient masses would sacrifice Spot and Mittens if Lord Fauci demanded it, or would that be bridge too far?

Evilronald

Could 2020 get any fucking worse?!?
kiwifarms.net
So some scientists have been pointing out how this will be endemic since it can get into animal hosts. They culled all those minks in Denmark, weasels are one of the most susceptible families of animals to it, but remember those cases of it in dogs and cats at the start? Do you think the obedient masses would sacrifice Spot and Mittens if Lord Fauci demanded it, or would that be bridge too far?
I think the answer to that is yes. I think a Stanford researcher criticized the CDC by saying they have “institutionalized hypochondria.”

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
I am shit at archiving things, but if anyone finds this interesting and wants to save it, much appreciated, this guy discusses the politics around suppressing potential treatments that would have had no financial incentive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzsRdcoW5kE

I mean, the doctors who have used this even in the US and seen good results gain nothing from it. It's not profitable like the $22 billion Pfizer made off of the vaccine, which they hope will keep rolling in as they sell people on boosters.

I am shit at archiving things, but if anyone finds this interesting and wants to save it, much appreciated, this guy discusses the politics around suppressing potential treatments that would have had no financial incentive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzsRdcoW5kE

I mean, the doctors who have used this even in the US and seen good results gain nothing from it. It's not profitable like the $22 billion Pfizer made off of the vaccine, which they hope will keep rolling in as they sell people on boosters.
Any dumb ape can use youtube-dl.
Oh no, variants of a cold? Oh my stars and garters, how terrifying. We're all going to die.
I understand that consistency is a bit hard for you, so I'll break it down for the functionally retarded.

The common cold isn't made solely of coronaviruses that have the spike protein, like the TERRIFYING PROOF VACCINES AREN'T EFFECTIVE!?! (There is a future youtube title for you.) research paper says can play an additional role in the COVID-19 disease.

JimmyNugget

Go to the Stars, Get Candy Bars
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna say what the fuck needs to be said
View attachment 2143220
Another moron that doesn't understand what choosing to be a living disease vector means. If people could hunt down those who were the cause of their family members dying due to a preventable disease because of conservatives' conscious effort to continue being walking safety hazards, there would be less anti vaxxers.
Wonder what the excuse will be once Pfizer gets FDA approval at the end of the month.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
I understand that consistency is a bit hard for you, so I'll break it down for the functionally retarded.

The common cold isn't made solely of coronaviruses that have the spike protein, like the TERRIFYING PROOF VACCINES AREN'T EFFECTIVE!?! (There is a future youtube title for you.) research paper says can play an additional role in the COVID-19 disease.
Oh honey, I know they largely do what they claim to. This cold poses no risk to me, and has posed no risk to anyone I know. And Covid Munchausen shrieking from authoritarian psychopath lefties makes me -really- not want to take it, because you guys are fucking crazy and insufferable. Kisses.

5ever a crab

kiwifarms.net
lmfao I hope this happens
My indignation towards the mass media, and its followers of bastardizing hard science into political emotional football, has peaked since 2020.
joker making the owo face in 4k hd.jpg

4AMPudding

There are no more heroes left in man
kiwifarms.net
Another moron that doesn't understand what choosing to be a living disease vector means. If people could hunt down those who were the cause of their family members dying due to a preventable disease because of conservatives' conscious effort to continue being walking safety hazards, there would be less anti vaxxers.
Wonder what the excuse will be once Pfizer gets FDA approval at the end of the month.
and now the covid nutjobs on here are advocating for genocide. great.

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bobbypurrda

kiwifarms.net
These people are bootlicking thugs, anyone tries to forcibly vaccinate me is going to get the shit beaten out of them. These are the same type of people that rated their friends/family out to Nazis. to save their hides Fuck all of them!
I wonder how many of these people have this sign in their yards, its like a walking circus of "yes" men, no real skepticism and no real consideration for what it is they may be putting in their bodies.
I mean yeah i personally got vaccinated but i figure had i gotten it at one point or another i would've certainly just taken my chances, and now you have the idea of boosters becoming an annual thing and i'm just thinking "well maybe once we get something far more thorough and get to see what the long term effects are without emergency authorization i'll give it fair consideration".

Attachments

• blm_sign_good_png.jpg
    blm_sign_good_png.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 36

Lichen Bark

kiwifarms.net
I think it's a really interesting question. Here's the page from the Salk institute: https://www.salk.edu/news-release/t...protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

Spike proteins isolated can damage things. I guess the thing I am wondering is how many spike proteins do you make in your cells as a result of the mRNA commands? I have seen some numbers thrown around, but do we know definitively? Has anyone seen any papers talking about that? It must fluctuate, but I wonder what the range is. I didn't watch the whole video, I was mainly looking into the Salk Institute and it seems very legit to me. Cool info, and it really activates my almonds. In @Tathagata 's case did his body make a crap ton of extra spike proteins? Would his body made the same amount if it was a mild case of covid? I have so many questions, and it seems to lead only to more questions. Are the number spikes generated from the vaccines greater or less than a mild case of COVID?

awdawdawdawdawd.PNG

Here's a link to, the "more text" version? I am not sure, it doesn't seem link the full text pdf?

At the very end of the article:
ertertertert.PNG

The plot thickens! Not sure if I'm getting it right, but it sounds like you get protection from more vascular damage if you either get the the vaccine, or get the virus. I'm still in the 'gonna take my chances with the virus' camp. There has to be some interesting selective pressure on those spike proteins though, from the vaccine campaign, like this guy talked about in this video here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/wuhan-coronavirus-megathread.65421/post-8661467 Hopefully the vaccine induced mutation pressure wont lead to the spike protein of the B. Mays type.

cvbcvbcvbcvb.PNG

From the B. Mays vid. Sums up my feelings on the current state of things 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
I had to take a survey the other day, and it asked if I'd consider getting the vaccine, if it would keep my loved ones safe. And of course, the empathetic human in me was like, "Maybe I should get vaccinated... Maybe it is the responsible thing to do." And then I remembered that it's not about getting a shot, and being sick for three days vs letting my friend's grandma die. It's about the whole host of unknown risks the shot brings vs friend's grandma dying. Sure, saving grandma is great, but we don't even know what balance we're weighing that against yet. We may not know for a couple years. So I don't think it's irresponsible to sit it out.

Like seriously... How many sci-fi movies have we all watched during lockdown that started with a world plague and ended with massive human dieout, apocalypses, government takeovers, ect. And do we trust the current politicians? I sure don't. They've been two-faced, pandering fools ever since this mess started.

JimmyNugget

Go to the Stars, Get Candy Bars
kiwifarms.net
I had to take a survey the other day, and it asked if I'd consider getting the vaccine, if it would keep my loved ones safe. And of course, the empathetic human in me was like, "Maybe I should get vaccinated... Maybe it is the responsible thing to do." And then I remembered that it's not about getting a shot, and being sick for three days vs letting my friend's grandma die. It's about the whole host of unknown risks the shot brings vs friend's grandma dying. Sure, saving grandma is great, but we don't even know what balance we're weighing that against yet. We may not know for a couple years. So I don't think it's irresponsible to sit it out.

Like seriously... How many sci-fi movies have we all watched during lockdown that started with a world plague and ended with massive human dieout, apocalypses, government takeovers, ect. And do we trust the current politicians? I sure don't.
I would put literal money down that even once the FDA approves Pfizer, people still won’t get it. They won’t fucking get it three years down the line. I trust the decades of work done on the mRNA delivery system that the COVID vaccine uses over letting loved ones die.
The risk is worth it. People did the same when the smallpox vaccine came out.

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
I would put literal money down that even once the FDA approves Pfizer, people still won’t get it. They won’t fucking get it three years down the line. I trust the decades of work done on the mRNA delivery system that the COVID vaccine uses over letting loved ones die.
The risk is worth it. People did the same when the smallpox vaccine came out.
I dunno dude. All my loved ones are either vaccinated or have made the choice not to be vaccinated. I don't feel responsible for them anymore.