Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net

So is this mealy-mouthed "ACKTUALLY" speak or?
Here's the thing about them asking, what if I lie?
Is Walmart going to call up my healthcare provider (jokes on you, I don't have one) and double check that I've been VOOOXED! like a good little bug citizen who lives in a hivemind society?

View attachment 2368733
welcome back to lockdown catch .22
this will happen for each varraint
This.
This is why I will never trust the GOP.
I'm sure that all of the big social media platforms will have it trending that this is untrue and "dangerous misinformation from the president." Any minute now.
No, but legit peer-reviewed papers will get labelled as "misleading" if they disagree with the narrative of Public Health (TM)...

CeleryStalks

Colorful flowers, too.
kiwifarms.net
Michigan, USA

A law that Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) claimed gave her power to keep a state of emergency in effect without time limits has been officially repealed, effective 2022. (The law had previously been ruled unconstitutional by the state Supreme Court). The repeal was accomplished by a citizens' initiative, which was approved by the legislature, and thus cannot be vetoed by the governor.
Thenceforth, the Governor can only keep a state of emergency in effect for 28 days, and any further time will require the legislature's approval.
Meanwhile, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services can keep its emergency orders in effect indefinitely, but the group responsible for the petition to limit the governor's authority is working on a petition to limit the MDHHS's.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

Anya15

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Kiwis. I just did a UK to US trip as an expat with a non-citizen spouse.
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SAVINGS READY FOR WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Bulk of the trip? Fabulous. Saw my family, who I had not seen in person for almost exactly 2 years thanks to C-Viddy.

The traveling? An absolute clusterfuck in both directions. We read the gov.uk and CDC advisory sites backwards and forwards. We prepared for weeks. We had a goddamned travel binder containing: Proof of vaccinations, PCR results, our fucking marriage certificate (they only take official prints), and Biden's travel proclamation with the exemption for citizens and spouses highlighted.

The first trip we had to postpone a day because my husband required clearance from the US Embassy. This was mentioned nowhere and turned out to ultimately be KLM's responsibility to apply for. They faxed out and got permission just after the fucking gate closed, Our PCR tests were set to expire in the timeframe of the rebooked tickets, and so we had to pay for new tests. Lateral flow this time to ensure we got them in time for the flights.

Testing fees at this point: 250 GBP. (50 each for the original PCR tests, 75 for the lateral flows).

We made it to the US. We were confident about a trip to MA due to the high vaccination/relatively low rate of COVID. And that was fine. Independence Day was celebrated. We went to super crowded places, no masks required, had fun, and caught nothing whatsoever.

When our time to plan for the return trip came, we booked PCR tests with CVS. We had Sunday flights, and CVS was only offering tests on business days. Fine, we got them at their last possible slots since the UK time zone difference would give us a few hours to spare on a Fit to Fly cert. As a US citizen, my test was free, but my husband had to pay the full $140 because reasonably pried travel insurance does not exist for travelers to the US at this point. CVS promised 1-2 days, with possibly a slight delay due to a reflux in cases.

Testing fees at this point: ~$480 (250 GBP is ~ $340 + $140)

We have been in the UK for over 24 hours now. We still have not seen our CVS test results. My husband called MinuteClinic or whoever the fuck CVS is outsourcing to, and the automated message on the other end said it would actually be 3-4 days of processing, thus killing the meticulous timeframe we had constructed. This was around 4 hours before our flight. We hurry to the airport, one of the only fast testing locations in the state. The site says it closed at 6pm. We got there at 5:15pm. We were the last people they willingly did. They officially started turning people away at 5:20pm. A few people got in after us, but only because they really pushed for it and contacted the supervisor.

So, last minute fast-processed COVID tests done at the airport: $200 each.

Testing fees at this point: ~$880 (~ $340 + $140 + $400).

Oh, and the UK wants a test from us within 2 days of landing. We did that today for another 75 GBP each. 150 GBP is ~ $200.

TOTAL TESTING FEES: ~$1080.

Now, I can play cute tradwife and talk about how blessed we are that we made it back in the time we planned, safe and sound, and how grateful I am to be in a place in my life where additional fees are an annoyance instead of a financial death knell, but this was some fucking shit, Kiwis. This was some absolute garbage.

TL;DR: I traveled from the UK to the US with my husband. We paid over double the amount we anticipated on fucking COVID tests. CVS is shit. KLM is shit. If you want to travel internationally to somewhere it may not be "advisable" to do so, you will likely be spit-roasted regardless of what you do and how well you plan. Or maybe this is just what travel to the US is now. Absolute hell.
Well, now we know why fatcats want COVID to continue: more money from people that travel.

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
Michigan, USA

A law that Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) claimed gave her power to keep a state of emergency in effect without time limits has been officially repealed, effective 2022. (The law had previously been ruled unconstitutional by the state Supreme Court). The repeal was accomplished by a citizen's initiative, which was approved by the legislature, and thus cannot be vetoed by the governor.
Thenceforth, the Governor can only keep a state of emergency in effect for 28 days, and any further time will require the legislature's approval.
Meanwhile, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services can keep its emergency orders in effect indefinitely, but the group responsible for the petition to limit the governor's authority is working on a petition to limit the MDHHS's.

Too late as usual

An Election stolen using these powers.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
Alright so i have deciphered the Narrative. If i am missing something please correct me

1) We have irrefutable proof the Vaccines do not work
2) TBTP know they do not work
3) Lockdowns and massive restrictions will return probably Mid-August
4) The Vaccine failure will be blamed on people not taking the vaccine..idiots will probably agree
5) The next round of vaccines will probably be mandatory

And just right on Q.

DeSantis, McConnel, Hannity, and other Republicans are all saying the same fucking line en-masse that these shots stop the spread and are safe and effective. So they have all been briefed told they will be blamed and likely now are cucking out.

Nobody has a brain anymore. Everyone is bowing to the Beast

Last edited:

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
So just to recap

Current Vaccines are dud's, Yet we are being forced and encouraged to take them en-masse and boosters (which is a risk in and of itself)

This appears to be a world wide phenomena with almost every government. So what the fuck is going on.

There is some end of times Ayy Invasion bullshit going on. Nobody that is looking for a way out of this crisis can be this fucking stupid to pursue the policy above.

Last edited:

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1626924686055.png

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
1) We have irrefutable proof the Vaccines do not work
2) TBTP know they do not work
3) Lockdowns and massive restrictions will return probably Mid-August
4) The Vaccine failure will be blamed on people not taking the vaccine..idiots will probably agree
5) The next round of vaccines will probably be mandatory
Then I await the inevitable lockdown and vaccine protests. Which I'm sure they have a plan to counter. My guess is they'll go the racial route again. Remember what happened around the time the Michigan lockdown protests started? First Jogger Ahmaud got shot, then Saint Floyd took that hit of fentanyl and ascended to godhood and we got well-coordinated nationwide race riots for weeks and months. These riots mobilized the "Blue Lives Matter" cuckservatives, helped divide the country even more, and silenced the lockdown opposition because "muh law and order." They'll probably do it again, and they already have their casus belli with the Kyle Rittenhouse trial (Kyle gets acquitted, let's have some fiery but peaceful protests!), and if nobody cares enough about Kyle other than journo whining, they'll either find some dumb thug getting capped by the cops to riot over or maybe the feds will talk some idiot into shooting up or bombing a synagogue/black church/BLM protest and we'll get lots of "counter-protests" to burn our cities down over that and dissuade constructive protests against the lockdown/vaxx bullshit.

Whatevs

kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows the vax doesn't prevent covid. I don't think we need any more evidence of that.

Anyone care to speculate what the purpose actually is and why the state wants everyone to have it so badly? That's a much more interesting discussion IMO.

This whole thing is reminding of the X-Files movie, and this scene. (best clip I could find)

Last year, Trump puts FEMA in charge as per protocol.

Trump puts FEMA in charge after Emergency Declaration.

I take this with a grain of salt, but Chris Carter the creator of X-Files has apparently said he used to get fed info from someone in the CIA. Okay, so within a year we get a worldwide pandemic, a pretty fast vaccine without clinical trials, and suddenly the government is finally acknowledging these Unidentified Aerial Phenomenons after 70 years of quiet.

Now, not saying its aliens of course, could just be a set of coincidences, but its a set of strange coincidences and probably adds up to nothing. But now they slowly admit the vaccines aren't all that effective and may require yearly booster shots. How do we know the next booster shots may not be for something else instead? Why are they so upset about people being unvaccinated when the vaccinated can still carry and spread the disease around?

Of course, it's most likely all nothing and we're just led by a bunch of morons that rely on morons who sit around all day filling out paperwork. I want to believe .... we could possibly live in exciting times, but nah, we get boring clown world instead.

The biggest conspiracy, is morons.

JoseRaulChupacabra

Nanananana. Nanananana. Nanananana.
kiwifarms.net
>black elongated tube
>passing through a vertically fenestrated cloth
>look in his eyes

Not sure if "if only you knew how bad things really are" or "it's so fucking big."
I'm kind of impressed with how based some of these boomer musicians are.
Good old Slowhand wanted to keep Britbongistan white. According to Wikipedia he pretty much had a 1488 moment in the 70's. Unplugged Layla still the GOAT tho.