Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread - Got too big

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PFM

she wasn't erect
kiwifarms.net
Shortages are a perfect storm for reasons already stated, plus in bongistan what with brexit a lot of lorry drivers have fucked off back to euroland. Not sure if it's because it had to with visa restrictions or whatnot, or because it just was more convenient. Still, it hasn't helped the whole situation any. HGV lorry driving is not easy and you have to have the right temperament for it - if you do you can make a decent living. At least you used to be able to, that might have changed now. It might even be changing back again now that the euros have fucked off home.

Yeah, NAC is so unsafe, when you absolutely fuck and explode your liver with a paracetamol overdose, they give it to you on a drip in hospital! That's how bad it is for your liver. It's one of the few things that exist that is known to be safe to repair and even heal liver damage. It helps protect your kidneys as well. It's essential if you drink a lot.

It also has a slight calming effect and reduces addictive urges. I find it much easier not drinking if I've been taking it for a few days. It won't hold back a serious alcoholic, but it does help take the edge off the desire. And that's for all things too, not just booze. It does something weird with the reward system of your brain that reduces impulsive and addictive urges, even gambling or any other OCD behaviour like washing your hands, say. Even helps you keep off cocaine, so they say. It messes with Dopamine in a good way and that is why they use it as adjunct therapy for people with neurological disorders. They say it helps in opiod addiction as well. Dopamine is one of the major neurotransmitters along with Serotonin.

And it most definitely promotes good lung health as well by clearing mucus. Beware that there have been credible studies done with mice where they developed lung tumours though on highish doses of NAC. I'll take the risk, because of the benefits.

The way it helps with things like neurological conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's etc. is by promoting better brain function via the glutamate and anti-oxidative effects it has. Doesn't hurt anyway. To an extent it's a nootropic. I'm seriously on the fucking ball at the moment and getting shit done and I know it's because I've been off the booze a while and my vitamin/mineral regimen has built up enough to start seeing real effects. Another great anti-oxidant is Ascorbic acid (Vit C). It's good to take both at the same time (NAC).

I take -

1500 mg of NAC a day in divided doses
1500mg of Vitamin C a day in divided doses
30mg Zinc Gluconate
100mg Thiamine (Vit B1)
3000iu of Vitamin D3
5mg of Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin
5mg of Vitamin B12 in the form of cyanocobalamin
400mcg Folate (Vitamin B9)
Liv.52 x 2 tablets a day

Just ran out of Magnesium and that's pretty essential too. Just researching ever better and more affordable forms of it for better bioavailability.

I also take 1000mg of Tudca. That is fucking expensive. They also prescribe it for liver damage. It's a proven liver protector and even has liver regenerating properties as well, to probably the greatest extent that any safe drug has. It's very safe. You can take triple that dose if you have serious liver damage. I don't, so it's a waste. That already costs me about 50 bucks for just one fucking month! I won't take it for longer than that though.

I've spent hundreds of hours researching this. I don't say anyone should do what I do. The Vitamin B12 I take is almost a heroic dose, but not dangerous, if anything I just have very expensive piss.

The worst these things can do to you is interupt your sleep. Vitamin D3 at doses higher than I take and Vitamin B12 even at half or quarter of what I take might buzz you out at night.

I also have every single other B Vitamin in my medicine cabinet but only take them as I need them. I'll dial back on this routine as well the more I get back to normal. I've just come off a month long bender where I thought I'd really done it this time. But no, back to normal again.

I also maintain a very healthy almost vegetarian diet, so I have to take some of those things like B12. B Vitamins are soluble in water so you need a good supply every day because you effectively piss them out. B12 is the exception, even though it is water soluble, stores of it are deposited in the Liver so you can build up a good supply. I'll dial down that intake as well, even tapering down to not taking any for weeks/months.

The Thiamine B1 and B12 both help as well with peripheral neuropathy that you get when you drink too much - tingling and numbness and pain in extremities where the nerve sheaths get stripped of protectant myelin or wtf. My hands are back to normal enough for me to play guitar again without pain. This shit works.

Body builders take both NAC and Tudca to protect their Liver when they juice. Steroids fuck your liver, so...

Oh and I take a very good and not expensive pill called Liv.52 (I'll add it to the list). It was body builders who turned me on to them as well. They aren't as powerful as the others but they do work.

Things like Milk Thistle are also proven liver regenerators and protectors, but its bioavailability is shit and to take the amount you really need is fucking expensive. If you have the cash, then knock yourself out.

I'll stop there, though there are other things again that help with liver protection. It would be silly to say the liver is the most important organ in the body, but it's one you really don't want to fuck up. Some people don't even drink or take drugs but they fuck themselves by eating too much shit. You can die from that.

Btw, I didn't have any problem ordering NAC on Amazon, even though I think I ended up getting it on eBay because it was cheaper. It's not the cheapest thing in the world, but it's really not that expensive either. Another benefit of it is that it is anti-inflammatory; that has recently been proven. I haven't had an auto-immune flare up for a while now and am in no pain at all.

When I stopped taking NAC a lot of my ailments came back, but after a week or two back on the stuff, I'm good as new. It's an incredible drug. Remember, they give it to overdose patients for both paracetamol and mushroom poisoning. See for yourself.

So, to say that NAC is quack medicine is utter fucking bullshit as you can see from those studies. If nothing else, it does no harm.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself (I posted this shit before), but it might be useful information to someone.

Holy shit... I had NAC sitting in a shopping cart from a local vitamin store and it's now "sold out". Checked another vitamin store and they are too, out of stock.... Is it entirely banned now?? I took it years ago to help with OCD type stuff and it seemed to work well.

tehpope

The Cheeky Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Found this in the comments of PJW's video:
From Mike and the Mechanics song Silent Running.
"Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

Last edited:

Smug Chuckler

lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you heard, Australia has adopted a new flag!

1628880792818.png

The stars go along well.

tehpope

The Cheeky Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Winning formula" to the globalist tyrants:

- "Woke" keeps people in a cult-like state.
- "The New Normal" keeps people scared, isolated, and obedient.

This is why there's no end in sight to Current Year Clown World - at least in leftist-run places - barring a big happening.
I hope mother nature shows up to wreck shit and proves how unorganized they are. The media will probably down play it a ton unfortunately. But we still have social media to see what's going on.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
The mayor of my city just confirmed that all end of summer and fall events are going to happen no matter what. So events like the summer fair and fall festivals are happening, end of story. Doomers are literally in tears on the local subreddit. Hilarious. I'm stuffing my face with fair food in celebration.

I've never felt strongly about the mayor in any city I've ever lived in but this one is based. Got my vote next election cycle.

Edit: did you guys see this yet?
ny91wt03o5h71.jpg

Last edited:

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I just watched the hour length video with Michael Yeadon.
(not sure if the link was recently posted, I am reposting it for convenience of people who would want to watch it or re-watch it:
sauce)

First I have to say that because he was vocal about vaccines being likely a depopulation tool, I was doubting his message, and I didn't watch any video with him so far, just read his statements here and there and taking them with a grain of salt. Maybe he is just being paranoid...
I have a doctor friend who also believes that the main purpose of the vaccines is depopulation, and I thought that was a little bit too crazy.

Mike Yeadon said it himself in one of his statements, that it takes a lot of effort to believe that people could be so evil. It's more comforting to live in a world where judges are mostly interested in justice, politicians while maybe a little too easy to bribe, ultimately want the good of their voters, just to make sure they are reelected, and so on.

It's very hard to accept it's just wishful thinking. They really don't care about us, about our well-being, about well-being of our children.

I think it's relatively easy for me to accept that they lie. I realized since the Great Financial Crisis, that they lie about banking system and the entire financial system is just a house of cards, and the level of corruption is really hard to imagine for someone who believes in a just world.

I am sort of rambling but here is the main point I learned from this video, and it's just so fucking insane to hold this information in your head and at the same time observing the mounting madness of vaccine passports and vaccine mandates:

TL;DW/R
People who were infected with original SARS virus close to 20 years ago, retain their immunity to Sars-Cov2 even though these viruses share only 80% of their genetic code. In other words they are 20% different.
Now what is the estimate difference between so called variants of Sars-Cov2? Less than 1%!
There is no doubt that the current hysteria is nothing else but the attempt to institute a totalitarian regime that is not based on any actual health risk.

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
I just watched the hour length video with Michael Yeadon.
(not sure if the link was recently posted, I am reposting it for convenience of people who would want to watch it or re-watch it:
sauce)

First I have to say that because he was vocal about vaccines being likely a depopulation tool, I was doubting his message, and I didn't watch any video with him so far, just read his statements here and there and taking them with a grain of salt. Maybe he is just being paranoid...
I have a doctor friend who also believes that the main purpose of the vaccines is depopulation, and I thought that was a little bit too crazy.

Mike Yeadon said it himself in one of his statements, that it takes a lot of effort to believe that people could be so evil. It's more comforting to live in a world where judges are mostly interested in justice, politicians while maybe a little too easy to bribe, ultimately want the good of their voters, just to make sure they are reelected, and so on.

It's very hard to accept it's just wishful thinking. They really don't care about us, about our well-being, about well-being of our children.

I think it's relatively easy for me to accept that they lie. I realized since the Great Financial Crisis, that they lie about banking system and the entire financial system is just a house of cards, and the level of corruption is really hard to imagine for someone who believes in a just world.

I am sort of rambling but here is the main point I learned from this video, and it's just so fucking insane to hold this information in your head and at the same time observing the mounting madness of vaccine passports and vaccine mandates:

TL;DW/R
People who were infected with original SARS virus close to 20 years ago, retain their immunity to Sars-Cov2 even though these viruses share only 80% of their genetic code. In other words they are 20% different.
Now what is the estimate difference between so called variants of Sars-Cov2? Less than 1%!
There is no doubt that the current hysteria is nothing else but the attempt to institute a totalitarian regime that is not based on any actual health risk.
My social circle, including family, believe there is something sinister with the jab. One family member believes very strongly that it's a depop experiment. I'm in to some crazy shit, but i can't/refuse to believe that we will face a massive depopulation over the next 2-3 years. Unfortunately, this family member has been right on the money many, many times. Even going as far back as the 90's. So it's a little unsettling that they have predicted some crazy shit, that has had them called crazy many times.

One example they showed me was the the UK will have a population of 14 million by 2025. We currently have a population of 65~ million.

Sorry for the mega doom post. I don't believe this is anything other than a money grab by big pharma, like they've always done, but this time around they forgot about the internet and they've been caught red handed making sub-par jabs for the sake of multiple billions.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
My social circle, including family, believe there is something sinister with the jab. One family member believes very strongly that it's a depop experiment. I'm in to some crazy shit, but i can't/refuse to believe that we will face a massive depopulation over the next 2-3 years. Unfortunately, this family member has been right on the money many, many times. Even going as far back as the 90's. So it's a little unsettling that they have predicted some crazy shit, that has had them called crazy many times.

One example they showed me was the the UK will have a population of 14 million by 2025. We currently have a population of 65~ million.

Sorry for the mega doom post. I don't believe this is anything other than a money grab by big pharma, like they've always done, but this time around they forgot about the internet and they've been caught red handed making sub-par jabs for the sake of multiple billions.
That's what I would also prefer to believe. However, there is a mounting evidence that vaccines do cause harm, and if they were just money hungry wouldn't they just release vaccines with zero side effects, or maybe just slight arm pain so people will believe they got some medication and not just water?

the glaring flaw with the whole depopulation theory is that if that's the case all the people left in the gene pool will be the ones most resistant to authority

This was discussed on 4chan ad nauseam, and the consensus was that ultimately they don't care who will stay alive. Think about it: once everything in your life depends on your vaccine passport: things like access to medical care, your job, your school, your bank account, and you are just one of 5% of survivors would you really be able to mount any substantial resistance?

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
the glaring flaw with the whole depopulation theory is that if that's the case all the people left in the gene pool will be the ones most resistant to authority
Nah, if that turns out to be true the reality is more likely to be that the ones they picked for survival were given saline (hence why they had to call back the wrong livestock to get the clot shot when too many useless eaters were spared). Those who resist authority won't be spared, we are to be torn apart by the doomed masses when they realize how little time they have left and how we have avoided it. Or scapegoated as the reason they are dying. We aren't going to be spared, we just have a chance of fighting for our lives.

https://archive.md/t8CkN

Read this article on my walk today from Reuters about how the shot companies are poised to make a fortune, since we will have to have boosters every 6-12 months. They were still only estimating 50% compliance, like the seasoning flu show, but now they openly admit that is the plan. They don't even try to say it's a maybe plan, they encouraged investment in these companies because they have such a solid stream of revenue on the horizon.

Last edited:

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
These people say that they oppose fascism, meanwhile they smear Abbott and Costello, err I mean DeSantis for not being dictator enough. They aren't even anti-vaxx, they are just anti-mandate, and the MSM screams that they are murderers for NOT locking everyone down.
They're pushing to lock down FL and TX while remaining open themselves, aren't they?

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net

I don't see it like that. I see it as, the ones who survived were the least susceptible to bullshit and propaganda, hence strong, independent stock who are survivors of their own path. IF the depop is true, who would you want in the new world; a bunch of fat, lazy, leaches who feed off of the government and refuse to work or a group of hardworking, family orientated, independent go getters?

Remember, rumours are up to 80% of the population will be wiped out. TPTB and the elites aren't going to be the ones farming or doing the work.
That's what I would also prefer to believe. However, there is a mounting evidence that vaccines do cause harm, and if they were just money hungry wouldn't they just release vaccines with zero side effects, or maybe just slight arm pain so people will believe they got some medication and not just water?

I don't know, i really don't. The only reasonable explanation i can think of, is that using water or a fake vaccine, would be too easy to spot and whistleblow?

tehpope

The Cheeky Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see it like that. I see it as, the ones who survived were the least susceptible to bullshit and propaganda, hence strong, independent stock who are survivors of their own path. IF the depop is true, who would you want in the new world; a bunch of fat, lazy, leaches who feed off of the government and refuse to work or a group of hardworking, family orientated, independent go getters?

Remember, rumours are up to 80% of the population will be wiped out. TPTB and the elites aren't going to be the ones farming or doing the work.
is there a doiser on this?

tehpope

The Cheeky Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand what you mean? Please forgive my mong brain, it only knows two things. How to shit post and how to lick windows.
can you give me a link to more info on this covid depop theory?

SneedEyeMitch

kiwifarms.net
I agree in general, but the useful idiots are always culled so it's a moot point.

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
can you give me a link to more info on this covid depop theory?
I have none at hand, but i can dig some stuff out and I'll post it in the thread, if this is the right place for it?

Edit: There is a ted talk in this thread with Bill Gates saying if everything goes well, using medicine and technology, we can drop the global population by 10%. I'll dig the other stuff out though.

Without A Gout

MORMON JESUS
kiwifarms.net
Four Three Broward County teachers have all conveniently died from coof on the same day. Fortunately for the narrative, three of them weren't vaccinated. Can't let a good crisis go to waste. Somebody think of the children.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Three Broward County teachers and an educational assistant died within 36 hours this week after contracting COVID-19, according to the teachers’ union.

Broward Teachers Union President Anna Fusco also told ABC News that another teacher’s assistant is hospitalized with the virus.

It comes as teachers from Florida’s second-largest public school district returned to campuses this week to prepare for the first day of classes next Wednesday.

”We have three schools that have to talk about one of their colleagues that passed,” Fusco said.

One teacher and one educational assistant who died were from Dillard Elementary School in Fort Lauderdale, School Board Chair Rosalind Osgood confirmed. Another teacher was from Pinewood Elementary in North Lauderdale.

Their names have not been released, but they were all women.

“On Tuesday the district was contacted by different families to inform us that individuals had passed away with COVID,” Osgood said. “I’m certain that there are probably others and that their families have not contacted the district at this point.

“Just in natural numerics, we know that there’s probably more than four individuals that’s been impacted by COVID in some type of way,” she added.

Three of the educators were not vaccinated, according to Fusco, including one who “was on the road to getting vaccinated” but wasn’t yet cleared by her doctor to get the shot. She “was really looking forward to getting it in the next couple weeks,” the union president said.

Fusco said she couldn’t comment on the vaccination status of the other educator.

Fusco said none of the four educators had been back in school buildings since the end of last year.

It comes as Broward’s public school district battles the state over the face mask mandate the school board voted 8-1 to keep in place earlier this week.

That goes against Gov. Ron DeSantis’ orders against such mask mandates, and the state’s education commissioner has threatened to withhold Broward School Board salaries. The district has a 5 p.m. deadline Friday to reply to the state about its plans.

Broward County is leading the nation in new COVID-19 hospitalizations, according to federal data.

“Our numbers are horrible,” Broward Mayor Steve Geller said of the coronavirus surge in the county.

ALSO SEE: Fauci tells Local 10 he’s ‘concerned about all of Florida’

https://archive.md/pToIg

Status
Not open for further replies.