Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
Indeed, just felt like sharing my opinion since people treat weed like this amazing thing when I never saw the appeal, just like cigaretts aand alcahol. Tho of course, people should have the freedom to choose what they want.
It's definitely an acquired taste, but nowadays I think walking into a dispensary smells better than walking into a coffee place or bakery. And I hope any smokers you know are considerate and dont blaze in your face. The worst thing about enjoying marijuana can be other smokers.

Lady Round Buns

Lover of khaki clad Chads
kiwifarms.net
I may come off as a total bitch but this made me sick to my stomach and I might even have cried a little, I feel awful for the both of them.

Only ONE person stood up for them. ONE. I am disgusted and disappointed in my fellow burgers. This video made me really, really sad.

Edited to add: Now I'm seeing the mom of the child's friend posting that NO ONE stood up for them, that the article I read was wrong. Now I'm even more horrified. What the fuck is wrong with people? That they can sit silent as this bullshit is happening to a little asthmatic kid?

Last edited:

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
Weird thing: My grandpa is dying, my other friend's grandma just died, my 3rd friend's grandpa just died, and the same friend's aunt's dad just died. We aren't sure but we think they were all vaccinated. All could be attributed to natural causes and old age decline but that's a lot of dead old people inside a month.
To be fair, old people tend to die a lot.
Carl is most likely a guy's name.

Placing bets now, is "Carl" a:
A) Fat boomer
B) Soyjack
C) Gay flight attendant

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I may come off as a total bitch but this made me sick to my stomach and I might even have cried a little, I feel awful for the both of them.

Only ONE person stood up for them. ONE. I am disgusted and disappointed in my fellow burgers. This video made me really, really sad.

Edited to add: Now I'm seeing the mom of the child's friend posting that NO ONE stood up for them, that the article I read was wrong. Now I'm even more horrified. What the fuck is wrong with people? That they can sit silent as this bullshit is happening to a little asthmatic kid?
"Not my problem" is one hell of a drug

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
Boomers run the world and they will continue to prove that they are the most selfish generation. They tanked the economy in favor of padding their pockets and screwed over millennials and gen Z, I don't think there's much left they wouldn't do. The concept of sacrifice is completely alien to them.

Actually the pandemic of incompetence seems to be a millenial/gen x things. Boomers make policy but on the ground younger people are fucking everything up

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, old people tend to die a lot.

Carl is most likely a guy's name.

Placing bets now, is "Carl" a:
A) Fat boomer
B) Soyjack
C) Gay flight attendant
Or D) all of the above

I imagine the feeling your feeling is how the more sane and rational Germans felt knowing there fellow citizens cheered on mass murder. I've given up trying to reason with most people at this point. So maby are now mindless creatures preprogrammed to endlessly hate. No feelings no critical questioning.

Last edited:

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
"Not my problem" is one hell of a drug
"Damnit Boomers, your social security bullshit is going to fuck us all"
"Ehh, not my problem."

"Woah young-un! Wear a mask and get vaxxed to keep me safe from COVID!"
"Ehh, not my problem."

I'm getting gay flight attendant vibes. Some power trippin' kween.
Interesting.
I was feeling Soyjack vibes, with a slight bet on the perp being an /r/child-free user.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net

An individual on an aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States who, by assaulting or intimidating a flight crew member or flight attendant of the aircraft, interferes with the performance of the duties of the member or attendant or lessens the ability of the member or attendant to perform those duties, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under title 18, imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both. However, if a dangerous weapon is used in assaulting or intimidating the member or attendant, the individual shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life. - 49 USC 46504
I ain't got time to get detained by the paraKarens and deal with a potential 20 year federal charge during the Biden administration for sticking up for somebody.

Uncle Ted's Cabin

kiwifarms.net
They mostly voted to the right. What DO you want them to do?
Use wealth and influence that the rest of us don't have to affect policy in a positive way. Also, voting right and being pro vax aren't mutually exclusive. My conservative parents frequently chide me for not getting it and then follow that up with moaning about the case numbers where they live.

borsabil

kiwifarms.net
I have already sworn off flying for the rest of my life. Its stories like this that reinforce my choice. I have a car I enjoy driving and I will drive where I got to go even if it takes me a day or 2. Flying commercial today means giving up your humanity. The airlines treat people like animals and they seem to act like accordingly. To much crazy trapped in a small tube.
WTF is wrong with Burgers? Even here in the People's Republic of Australia children aren't required to wear masks anywhere. This is straight up child abuse.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
How is this not proof that vaccines don't stop the spread?

The only thing I can think if I am being super generous is that we would somehow have five times as many cases rather than just barely hitting new highs.

But that's never the argument. The argument is "VACCINES WORK!!!!"
The new argument for vaccines working is now "Well, the vaccine was never really supposed to stop the spread, just to keep people from getting serious symptoms and out of the hospitals".
Somehow, this is completely reconcilable with "The unvaxxed spread the virus too much and thus allow variants to form that are also dangerous to the vaxxed".

The way a huge amount of people turned out to be during this pandemic really has some depressing implications for the future, even if the pandemic will ever be ended. I can't see people in the same light as before anymore. They have shown their true colours and faces, and they were those of blank, soulless automatons.

borsabil

kiwifarms.net
Oh oh

1631686575430.png

Over 90% of adults and 80% of the entire population fully jabbed

Not to worry though their government is providing assurance that the death rate is super low and the coof is only killing the non vaxxed
Their government is lying

1631686723346.png

From July 2020 right through until August this year no one was dying from Covid in Singapore. Mainly because of the relative lack of land whales and an excellent health care system that prioritizes early treatment rather that letting people rot at home until they turn blue.
Now? Mortality rate is the highest it's been.
Of course the answer to the problem of the vaccines not working is moar vaccines.
They're planning to jab everyone a third time and to vaccinate infants. That'll work.

1631688342383.png

Israel is now suffering it's worst outbreak of the entire pandemic. Double jab everyone, then jab them again plus green passes. The virus doesn't care. This has all happened during the summer when respiratory viruses would be expected to be at their lowest ebb.

He said: “While one week ago, we were on a clear downward trend, we’ve seen this stop in recent days. In addition, we have yet to see a decrease in the number of seriously ill.”

With Israel confirming over 10,000 infections in recent days, Ash said: “Such record morbidity levels have not been seen in any of the previous waves [of the outbreak], not even in the third high wave.”

We all got that? Fully vaccinated Israel is suffering not just a casedemic but experiencing the highest morbidity of the entire pandemic. The Delta strain is significantly less virulent than the wild Wuhan virus or the Alpha strain, so this should not be happening even in a totally unvaccinated population.

1631688863445.png

The current outbreak in the UK is officially the biggest of the entire pandemic in terms of case numbers.
This is in a country where around a third of the population have natural immunity from recovering from Covid
97.5% of all adults in the UK have either natural protective antibodies or spike antibodies from the vaccines.

1631689064226.png

Good news is that the Astra Zeneca vaccine doesn't seem to be causing a spike in deaths with the Delta strain that the mRNA vaccines are causing. CFR remains at 0.1-0.2%. Yes it's fucking useless at stopping transmission but it doesn't seem to be causing a mass die off. Silver linings.

Here in Australia everyone, especially the young, prefer the Pfizer vaccine because the talking man on the tee vee said it's safer. Poor fuckers.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
WTF is wrong with Burgers? Even here in the People's Republic of Australia children aren't required to wear masks anywhere. This is straight up child abuse.
Orange Badman triggered our loud freakshows into a frothing rage. They're full-tilt psychos now. Every reaction they have to stimuli is completely disproportionate to the input. I'd image most normies are exhausted by it. Knowing that setting these nutbags off creates drama well beyond what you have the time to deal with. The problem is, they've also figured out that their behavior works. The US is filled with weary parents just coasting along, throwing candy at their squawking kids because discipline is beyond their energy level by this point.