Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Huanggang, Hubei never ceases to amaze people with new lows.
Huangmei suburb gave 14 families, total of 22 people "Hydrogen dioxide disinfection tablets", all 22 are poisoned and hospitalised.
Leaders of the suburb required these people to drink the poisonous disinfectants, they had to do it in front of officials and photos were taken.
View attachment 1167747

29/02/2020: Screenshot of online discussion claiming Huangmei suburb, town of 20 drank disinfectants, poisoned...
29/02/2020-01/03/2020: Huangmei disease control officials contacted, claimed they didn't see shit, but "we work on a rotating schedule, so we don't really know".
01/03/2020: Huangmei hospital affiliates leaked information regarding to a sizeable group of poisoned people. Case is severe, they are being looked after, we don't know how many were poisoned, and why.
01/03/2020: Local journalist verified the case and claims they are looking into it, will report in 2 days.

Drink bleach to pwn the virus, take that Coronachan.

Yunnan guy stabbed 2 medical professionals to death, got the death penalty.
View attachment 1167748
I don't know whether to rate this Lunacy or Winner.

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
this Coronavirus isn’t like either of the above. In terms of spread it’s like a pandemic novel flu strain, and we need to accept the possibility that not only will it become endemic but that it might end up, like flu, reassuring with wild viruses to generate yearly new versions.
The critical thing now is how many people have been exposed to this? If it’s everyone and it’s been around two months and we have seen a hundred severe cases that’s a different scenario to it just breaking into the population and us seeing a hundred severe cases.
Well yes. This is a forgone conclusion however and I'll stress the following.

1. You have to tackle this like this is a bad flu. My wife has got influenza/pneumonia Type A. The Worst you can have and the results and situations on how this happen may result that she may never walk again without assistance (NOTE the O2 tanks and the oxygen concentrator at the lower left hand, Type A is no bullshit, it will kill you in a horrible fashion ). But you have to tackle this current epidemic as I have made in my previous posts. If you do those common sense practices you are going to be fine. If you are just pounding sand up your ass well sux to be you.

2. I have posted the bedroom she will be resting up. I am only doing this to prove my point. I fucking know what I am talking about. The room has been cleaned and disinfected. She will becoming home tomorrow and the real work begins. I'll have at home nurse and other social assistance take care of certain things because she still have the flu and it will take weeks for her to be well. I'll be the one that has to assist to the rest room. To bath her and to do whatever it takes to make her comfortable. That is what love and commitment is all about.

Again we already gave you the information on how to take care of yourself, but it is up to you to do something about yourself.

Attachments

• bedroom.jpg
    bedroom.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 112

AtomicAgeBoy

kiwifarms.net
Some updates on Finland

Archive

10:15
Two new corona infections in Finland - five in total now

Hus found two new coronavirus infections. Infected are a man of retirement age and a child of school age. They are part of a close circle of the person infected with the coronavirus confirmed on Friday.

A total of five confirmed coronavirus infections have now been detected in Finland.

DewsLit

kiwifarms.net
According to WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus containment is still possible.
This fucking guy.

Archive

Few quotes:
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called for calm focusing on facts in the public response to the new coronavirus spread.
Global markets … should calm down and try to see the reality
Based on the facts on the ground, containment is possible

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh fucking great Qtards already think the pandemic isn't real and is caused by 5g. Now they'll be shooting at phone technicians in my hicktown like that lady did back in November.

So I decided to do some reading on the whole 5G coronavirus thing. If anyone wants to kill a few braincells...

ER51FS6WoAABs46.jpeg
ERzQ8H1WoAABgN5.jpeg
fb_img_1582832149598.jpg
ERxY8LcU0AASThV.jpeg
ERxY8LfUEAEGDhG.jpeg
ERxY8LcVUAEIvpx.jpeg

Video removed, bitchute mirror here:

So after all of that craziness, the W.H.O. has to go and mention this in the report that @Glad I couldn't help linked in their post.

the use of 5G platforms to support rural response operations

Its almost like they want the conspiracy nuts to run with it.

Last edited:

ZXO

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi roll call! how many of you niggas still alive?
Also enjoy this legal eagle video on quarantine.

I'll always be fine despite the truth being under a bunch of living and dead bodies. I'm in a large USA city so you can compare what I leave here with what's around you. Also, please understand my criticism of the Chinese and Chinese-American community. People in their community who actually integrated into American society, consciously knowing or unknowing, have the job of getting the others up to speed. It's the same in any immigrant community. Unfortunately many people I've met from China have been, at their core, the most vile and selfish ones I've seen. I'm talking "I stole from my ailing grandmother since I'm not getting anything when she kicks it" shit. I know it's wrong to dislike a group based on a sample; but goddamn I couldn't fathom doing something half that bad. Anyways, to what may matter:

Shopping

I've talked to a few people I know who work at grocery stores. The stores are all stocked properly and there's tons more in the back. They aren't expecting any changes in shipments. They'll know before anyone else does. They didn't know anything about the Wuflu aside from it existing. I lent them all some gravity and their faces went pale. I left the conversations a bit uneasy as well.

Hardware stores both large, small, and family owned have at least N95 masks in stock. Everything else that can shore up your home and fix things are all in stock. Hit up Harbor Freight for small stuff on the real cheap.

Automotive stores are doing fine.

Sports/Outdoors stores are doing fine.

People

The public aren't really behaving any differently which is kind of good and bad. Good, since they aren't panicking as people here are particularly stupid and useless when the heat is turned up; bad, since among them, the unhygienic section of the Asian population are still sneezing, coughing, busting ass, and picking at things. Of course with no regard to those around them. Among the greater Asian population, a lot are wearing facemasks. Problem is they're the one you could pick up in an Asian convenience store. They haven't gotten the message and I'm not going to bother telling them.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Well yes. This is a forgone conclusion however and I'll stress the following.

1. You have to tackle this like this is a bad flu. My wife has got influenza/pneumonia Type A. The Worst you can have and the results and situations on how this happen may result that she may never walk again without assistance (NOTE the O2 tanks and the oxygen concentrator at the lower left hand, Type A is no bullshit, it will kill you in a horrible fashion ). But you have to tackle this current epidemic as I have made in my previous posts. If you do those common sense practices you are going to be fine. If you are just pounding sand up your ass well sux to be you.

2. I have posted the bedroom she will be resting up. I am only doing this to prove my point. I fucking know what I am talking about. The room has been cleaned and disinfected. She will becoming home tomorrow and the real work begins. I'll have at home nurse and other social assistance take care of certain things because she still have the flu and it will take weeks for her to be well. I'll be the one that has to assist to the rest room. To bath her and to do whatever it takes to make her comfortable. That is what love and commitment is all about.

Again we already gave you the information on how to take care of yourself, but it is up to you to do something about yourself.

God bless ya and best regards to you and your wife.

I'm in the Northern Armpit of the MidWest and the only thing I've noticed here so far is that the local hardware store has been cleaned out of P95 masks. Decided to stock up on water, TP and as much on sale food as I could anyway... My sister works as a cook in a nursing home and says flu season is really bad this year. Some floors are quarantined. She has health issues so I hope Corona-chan will give this place a miss...

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The case of Washington is deeply concerning, I have a feeling the virus targets some people and designates them a carrier rather than a victim and jumps.

we are starting to get these 1 cases turn to 5 then to 10 then to 40 etc etc.Teddy is a retard frankly as containment was put out far too late and now we have to deal with it.

the prime minister her in the Uk hasn't even made a statement yet which is frankly disgusting but he’s ok saying he is getting married on Instagram. The media’s behaviour here makes me think they got no fucking clue and we still have to deal with refugees going through Europe half a millionwould be carriers

Joe Biden's Left Testicle

🗑️ 🎩 🧩
kiwifarms.net
I told you!
Coronavirus: First case of Covid-19 confirmed in the Republic of Ireland

(archive.md etc are blocked on my ISP, for some reason. I'm having trouble with the Wayback machine too, with a 504 timeout.
Regardless, here's the archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/2020030...reland-coronavirus-first-ase-4989724-Feb2020/)

THE FIRST CASE of the Covid-19 coronavirus has been confirmed in the Republic of Ireland.

The Department of Health confirmed this evening that the patient is a male in the eastern part of the country. He is currently receiving medical care.

The man is believed to have travelled to Ireland from an area in Italy where coronavirus has been detected.

The HSE is now working to identify people who may have come into contact with the patient.

The National Public Health Emergency Team said that the case “is associated with travel from an affected area in northern Italy, rather than contact with another confirmed case.”

Dr Tony Holohan, the Chief Medical Officer, said that the case was “not unexpected”.

“We have been preparing for this eventuality for many weeks now,” he said in a statement.

“Public health protocols have been in place since January and are operating effectively. The health service is well used to managing infectious diseases and has robust measures in place.”

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I told you!
Coronavirus: First case of Covid-19 confirmed in the Republic of Ireland

(archive.md etc are blocked on my ISP, for some reason. I'm having trouble with the Wayback machine too, with a 504 timeout.
Regardless, here's the archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/2020030...reland-coronavirus-first-ase-4989724-Feb2020/)

THE FIRST CASE of the Covid-19 coronavirus has been confirmed in the Republic of Ireland.

The Department of Health confirmed this evening that the patient is a male in the eastern part of the country. He is currently receiving medical care.

The man is believed to have travelled to Ireland from an area in Italy where coronavirus has been detected.

The HSE is now working to identify people who may have come into contact with the patient.

The National Public Health Emergency Team said that the case “is associated with travel from an affected area in northern Italy, rather than contact with another confirmed case.”

Dr Tony Holohan, the Chief Medical Officer, said that the case was “not unexpected”.

“We have been preparing for this eventuality for many weeks now,” he said in a statement.

“Public health protocols have been in place since January and are operating effectively. The health service is well used to managing infectious diseases and has robust measures in place.”

You can try accessing "http://archivecaslytosk.onion/" using the Tor browser, but the capchas are kind of annoying, though if you leave the window open all the time it's a bit better, as it remembers your response in that case.

Archive of the above Ireland link: https://archive.md/316Qg

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
Now that the CDC has relaxed it's candidate testing for the virus, I really think the week of 1 March to 6 March will establish a good baseline for models in the USA. It's been foggy to date for sure. I'd expect the confirmed cases to reach about 300 in the USA by 6 March with "suspected" true cases being around 2,000 to 4,000 - but not identified or known about. What we decide to do as a country with regards to International Travel in the next 5 days will decide how fast we allow the virus to rip through, or enjoy the torture of a protracted period of decline.

The bulls we be out Monday on the Dow, but alas I fear this week gravity will simply win.

Aaa0aaa0

internet sticker enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

I enjoy watching this guy on twitter, he does his job pretty well.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net

A hospital in Chicago discharged an ILI patient with negative respiratory panel to home like...I don't know maybe 11-12 days ago?

That's not particularly a rare thing but if SARS-CoV-2 is potentially in your neighborhood you might not want to do that. This was shortly before the CDC spun up recommendations that made me think there was community spread somewhere.

So...it all kinda lines up with me thinking there's a silent outbreak in Chicago.

General Disarray

The kind of tired that sleep don't fix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I see. Entire sections of cheap shit has been removed. This is nothing fucking new. Even with your own damn picture you just proven it was a standard sale. Why is is there is still food and lots of it... INCLUDING the more expensive items in this picture??? This is fucking common when you have sales when the Ghetto people come out in their fancy ass cars and buy up shit. Seen this happen where I live so Show me something of mass panic items when entire rows of product have been removed from the shelves... THEN you might have something about people panic buying. This is fucking normal where I live.
Also remember that when the 1st of the month falls on a weekend, the welfare people get their cards loaded up the Friday before.
Food stamps are doled out depending on last number of your SS# so it's spread between the 1st and 15th (in my state at least).
We never go grocery shopping during the first week of any given month because of this.